• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
    The point Coastal is trying to make is that Mario is overpaid, we all understand what his point is. The reason he's taking so much **** in this thread, is that he's making Mario seem like he's worth NOTHING. Taking that approach is asking for us to jump down his throat, but that's what he wants because that's what trolls do..
    EXACTLY. It's a troll thread.

But here's the thing--the case could be made that all NFL players are overpaid. But that's not what the thread says. It says that he's fool's gold. Fool's Gold is something that looks valuable, but is actually worthless.

That case cannot be made. The OP is worthless. Mario is of great value to the team.

Troll thread. Period.

Comment

• Blondie
      Smarter than most men here :-)
      • Aug 2012

That's a lie, you're kindergarten teacher was lying to you.
      LOL .. No she didn't and you know no question is a terrible one ... look at it this way I listen to Coastal ***** and moan and complain EVERY Sunday about the Bills and Mario .. so here is your chance to convince me this man is worth if not every penny he is paid most of it .. ok

So sacking Manning is the only requirement to getting a $100 million contract?
      That is NOT what I said ... Mr. Pink brought Manning and his 13 sacks he has had this year (I honestly didn't even know the Bills played Denver until I looked it up in my last post to you) So why is it that Mario couldn't get his paws on Manning .. remember I don't know why.. so enlighten me.

All I know is ... this man, Mario, is the TOP PAID defensive player in the NFL ... that makes little ole' know nothing me think .. WOW he must be a really damn good player!! QB's and O lines must FEAR him... that is A LOT of money to make ..

So HOW many TOP QB's as Mario sacked while playing for the BILLS .. How about Brady, Rodgers ..

If he can't sack the BEST and is being paid like the BEST .. then tell me how that works.

Do me a favor and make him something nice for dinner tonight.
      I don't cook .. that is not my thing .. kisses
      Last edited by Blondie; 12-09-2014, 01:21 PM.
      I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• WagonCircler
        Escaped Convict
        • Jul 2002

Comment addressed to no one in particular: When was the last time Peyton Manning didn't throw a TD pass in a game?

Could it be that the Broncos' game plan was changed in order to avoid sacks by the best D Line in the league?

If the Bills had and semblance of an Offense, they win this game.

But the GM and HC felt just dandy about heading into the season with EJ fgking Manuel and Jeff Tuel, only to be forced to sign a QB off his couch.

Good plan.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
          Making Spirits Bright
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
          So HOW many TOP QB's as Mario sacked while playing for the BILLS .. How about Brady, Rodgers ..
          Mario (while on the Bills) has sacked Brady, Luck (thrice in one game), Newton (4.5 times in one game in 2013), Flacco, Brees, Ryan, Cutler, Stafford, Alex Smith, Tannehill.

He hasn't played Rodgers as of yet on the Bills.

But he didn't sack Manning that one time, so **** him.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
            I can get him to admit when he Ihe is wrong.

Why don't you answer my question.

How many of the defensive players who have sacked manning are paid the same salary as Mario.
            ok, your question isn't terrible, but what does it prove? hughes doesn't make as much as mario and has a ton of sacks. a lot of people will say the dominance of Dareus, kyle and mario, make the line very good. why discount mario?

We've gone cheap on putting out second rate starters for so long, why hate that they paid the premium and got one of the better defenses in return? Or should we just go back to the Leon Joe days with jauron where any street pro was fine as we were out of games before they even started?

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
              Making Spirits Bright
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
              Comment addressed to no one in particular: When was the last time Peyton Manning didn't throw a TD pass in a game?

Could it be that the Broncos' game plan was changed in order to avoid sacks by the best D Line in the league?

If the Bills had and semblance of an Offense, they win this game.

But the GM and HC felt just dandy about heading into the season with EJ fgking Manuel and Jeff Tuel, only to be forced to sign a QB off his couch.

Good plan.
              You mean to tell me that teams actually GAME PLAN against Mario Williams? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

It's a troll thread but here all u dip****s r nipping at my heels?!

the point is... u r all here right now to serve my ego (especially wagon). I thrive off of embarrassing the willfully ignorant, and this place... this thread... gives me an endless supply.

kudos.

as far as the point about Mario... When Mario came to the Bills, all I heard was....

"Finally!!! We're relevant!!!! ESPN is talking about us again!!!!!!!"

I thought he goal was to field a playoff team that could compete for the Super Bowl. Why else do you make someone he highest paid defensive player in the HISTORY of the game?!

Well year 3 of Super Fool's Gold and its pretty clear that's not happening.

parting question... how many sacks has he has against Brady in his time here in Buffalo?

Comment

• coastal
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                  why discount mario?
                  because I want to win a Championship

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                    because I want to win a Championship
                    And you don't think Mario could help the Bills do that?

Comment

• Jaydog57
                      Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
                      • Oct 2002

Jon-Stewart-Eagerly-Watching-Eating-His-Popcorn-On-The-Daily-Show_208x208.jpg
                      "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                        Making Spirits Bright
                        • Mar 2006

When Mario came to the Bills, all I heard was....

"Finally!!! We're relevant!!!! ESPN is talking about us again!!!!!!!"
                        You're lying, stop making things up. Please quote these people who said it.

parting question... how many sacks has he has against Brady in his time here in Buffalo?
                        Pretty sure the answer is one. Our defense has gone from 30th to 4th in the 3 years that Mario was here. He obviously had a big part in that.

Parting question... Does Blondie brush your hair while you try to fall asleep in nothing but a Kaepernick jersey? Because that's how I picture it.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                          Escaped Convict
                          • Jul 2002

It's a troll thread but here all u dip****s r nipping at my heels?!

Comment

• coastal
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by better days View Post
                            And you don't think Mario could help the Bills do that?
                            Year 3 of his contract... not even close yet.

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

I like the Ramones. They crack me up.

Comment

• gebobs
                                One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                                • Sep 2003

Year 3 of his contract... not even close yet.
                                Not his fault. The defense has been the best it's been since the Super Bowl years. The line is the best in franchise history.

If the Bills had a real quarterback, they would be a contender. That's what's holding them back now.

That and the refs, of course. ;-)
                                Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X