• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
    Who cares what he said in the presser? Do I think he should've *****ed, no. Do I care about what he says off the field, not really...especially in this case.
    We're two very different people then.

Because whether he likes it or not.. Mario is the leader of the team.

And our leader is a butt ****ing whiner.

And I personally have a problem with leaders who are butt ****ing whiners... Especially when they don't produce.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by coastal View Post
      We're two very different people then.

Because whether he likes it or not.. Mario is the leader of the team.

And our leader is a butt ****ing whiner.

And I personally have a problem with leaders who are butt ****ing whiners... Especially when they don't produce.
      Mario is not the leader on this team. That was discussed during his signing. He's here to play DE, not be a voice in the locker room.

Comment

• DynaPaul
        • Sep 2003

Is it too late to restructure his contract and get some of that money back? Guy was invisible out there today and against a rookie tackle pretty much. That's not acceptable.

Comment

• Blondie
          Dumber than the average blonde :-)
          • Aug 2012

Mario is not the leader on this team. That was discussed during his signing. He's here to play DE, not be a voice in the locker room.
          I think you are missing his point.

Mario is the highest paid BILLS player... boy needs to step it up and not be a whining *****.
          I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
            I think you are missing his point.

Mario is the highest paid BILLS player... boy needs to step it up and not be a whining *****.
            Works pretty well for Brady..

Comment

• Blondie
              Dumber than the average blonde :-)
              • Aug 2012

You are right about that!
              I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                Making Spirits Bright
                • Mar 2006

Alright, I'm out for the night...bumble bee tuna.

Comment

• jimmifli
                  • Nov 2006

Great advice! Draft better. Supplement through free agency. What about the teams that draft ****ty?

Now you're the Bills GM, and you've had 15 years of mostly ****ty drafts. You've got a boatload of money and a bunch of ****ty players. Are you saying don't spend it? Or spend it on players that don't want to come here. You like the Anderson signing, why do you think he came here? It might just be related to the strength of the Bills Dline and the fact that he's the least likely guy on the line to face a double team. Do you think he comes if we didn't land Mario? I don't.

And what about next off season? Do you think there may be some FA LBers that wouldn't mind playing behind that line and would at least keep the Bills on the list?

The team sucks, and has sucked for a long time. And until it shows some success it will be hard to attract those mid tier guys that don't break the bank.

Comment

• coastal
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

Except Brady actually produces...

Big difference.

Comment

• JoeMama
                      Emotion Sickness
                      • Oct 2002

and wouldn't u agree that this recipe has proven to be a failure way more often than not in the NFL?
                      Dan Snyder's reckless spending is a good example in defense of your overall point.

But certainly, many teams have addressed specific weak spots via free agency.

Minnesota basically built a defensive dynasty around the acquisitions of former Bills, DT Pat Williams and CB Antoine Winfield.

The Vikings had a real good run for a real long time with those two as pivotal parts of the puzzle.
                      Last edited by JoeMama; 09-09-2012, 09:14 PM.
                      Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• coastal
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
                        Great advice! Draft better. Supplement through free agency. What about the teams that draft ****ty?

Now you're the Bills GM, and you've had 15 years of mostly ****ty drafts. You've got a boatload of money and a bunch of ****ty players. Are you saying don't spend it? Or spend it on players that don't want to come here. You like the Anderson signing, why do you think he came here? It might just be related to the strength of the Bills Dline and the fact that he's the least likely guy on the line to face a double team. Do you think he comes if we didn't land Mario? I don't.

And what about next off season? Do you think there may be some FA LBers that wouldn't mind playing behind that line and would at least keep the Bills on the list?

The team sucks, and has sucked for a long time. And until it shows some success it will be hard to attract those mid tier guys that don't break the bank.
                        What would I do...

Tell Ralph's niece to go **** herself and get myself fired.

Comment

• jimmifli
                          • Nov 2006

What would I do...

Tell Ralph's niece to go **** herself and get myself fired.
                          Your point seems to be that the Bills should stop being inept. I don't think anyone disagrees.

Comment

• coastal
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
                            Your point seems to be that the Bills should stop being inept. I don't think anyone disagrees.
                            Nope.. But not everyone understands what exactly ineptitude is... let alone how to remedy it.
                            Last edited by coastal; 09-09-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Nope.. But not everyone understands what exactly ineptitude is... let alone how to remedy it.

Your idea of a solution is to draft a guy a year before signing Mario to fix the pass rush problem when he didn't even fit the current defensive system. So apparently, you don't know how to remedy it either.

We literally would have wasted a season trying to teach Sheard to play OLB and then had to go back to putting him out there at DE this year.

Comment

• Turf
                                • Jul 2002

Can anyone say defensive scheme? Where was it? Jets got the ball at the end of the 2nd half up a ton of points, no time outs about a 1 min 15 left, drove the ball down the field in 15-20 yard chunks, like nothing.
                                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍