Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1644

Thread: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

  1. #121
    Legendary Zoner coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanks
    14,783
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 5,455 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    45

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbojanglezs View Post
    Wrong.
    Ok... Let's assume you're right (which you're not)... Did Bruce Smith ever produce when facing double and triple teams?

  2. #122
    Legendary Zoner coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanks
    14,783
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 5,455 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    45

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by EricStratton View Post
    You're wrong today Coastal
    I watched the whole game... He was invisible and single teamed.

    Heres a stat...

    KC playing from behind whole game... Bills 5 sacks...

    Super Mario... None.

  3. #123
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    20,699
    Thanks
    14,525
    Thanked 7,318 Times in 5,122 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    I just looked up his stats... if says he has 1 tackle.


    That is AWESOME.
    My Mistake ~~ Sparty

  4. #124
    Registered Sex Offender Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    26,709
    Thanks
    1,739
    Thanked 6,558 Times in 3,964 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    70

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Mario Williams is like Aaron Schoebel.

    Disappears for stretches and has a few big games.

    Wait til he has a 3 sack performance against someone and the posters clamor how absolutely awesome he is.

  5. #125
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    20,699
    Thanks
    14,525
    Thanked 7,318 Times in 5,122 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    If I WAS that nick Barnett guy.. who has had 5 tackles.. I'd be demanding to be paid a million. At least he is out there working!

  6. #126
    Legendary Zoner coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanks
    14,783
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 5,455 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    45

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    You know how to shut me up?

    Mario produces!

    Which he hasn't in years.

  7. #127
    Registered User PromoTheRobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,295
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 147 Times in 86 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    21

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    From the folks who gave you: SPILLER IS A BUST!

    PTR
    10 Commandments of the D
    1. Never stop Rocking.
    2. Legalize all drugs.
    3. Quit your day job.
    4. All Religion should be taxed.
    5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
    6. F**k her gently.
    7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
    8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
    9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
    10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

  8. Post thanked by:

    better days (09-17-2012),madness (09-17-2012),mysticsoto (09-18-2012),SquishDaFish (09-16-2012)

  9. #128
    Registered User Night Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Last Depot
    Posts
    24,018
    Thanks
    4,929
    Thanked 8,475 Times in 4,255 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    95

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    You know how to shut me up?
    the IGNORE option ?

    WELCOME ! and GOODBYE !

  10. Post thanked by:

    SquishDaFish (09-16-2012)

  11. #129
    Lets GO BUFFALO!! SquishDaFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    17,034
    Thanks
    2,507
    Thanked 652 Times in 382 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    73

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    some posters need to put down their crackpipes

  12. #130
    Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl.
    Posts
    20,699
    Thanks
    14,525
    Thanked 7,318 Times in 5,122 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    You know how to shut me up?

    Mario produces!

    Which he hasn't in years.
    I get your point but you really should just be happy y'all won and the BUCS gave up all them fantasy points for you today

    That should shut you up but my guess is it wont... :-)

  13. #131
    My IQ Test results came back negative BillsOwnAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,131
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 305 Times in 177 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    27

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    The Dline is a unit...5 sacks..Who cares who does it...id have to rewatch the game but im sure marion had more of an affect on the game then the stat sheet.

  14. Post thanked by:

    The last buffalo fan (09-17-2012)

  15. #132
    Legendary Zoner coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanks
    14,783
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 5,455 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    45

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Lamar Woodley doesn't appear to be having a problem generating pressure on the Jets this week!

    Inquiring minds want to know why.

  16. #133
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 333 Times in 217 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    15

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    You mean besides the fact that he plays a different position in a different scheme? Rushing from a lb spot in a 3-4 is a different thing with different responsibilities.

  17. Post thanked by:

    kishoph (09-16-2012),The last buffalo fan (09-17-2012)

  18. #134
    Legendary Zoner coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanks
    14,783
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 5,455 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    45

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by tomz View Post
    You mean besides the fact that he plays a different position in a different scheme? Rushing from a lb spot in a 3-4 is a different thing with different responsibilities.
    Didn't Mario play linebacker in a 3-4 last year?

  19. #135
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wild Wild West
    Posts
    3,711
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 844 Times in 511 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    18

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    Lamar Woodley doesn't appear to be having a problem generating pressure on the Jets this week!

    Inquiring minds want to know why.
    Simply because he is better
    Please Make Sense

  20. #136
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wild Wild West
    Posts
    3,711
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 844 Times in 511 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    18

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by tomz View Post
    You mean besides the fact that he plays a different position in a different scheme? Rushing from a lb spot in a 3-4 is a different thing with different responsibilities.
    Excuse after excuse. Top players produce, the end!
    Next thing youll be blaming the turf, and the temperature and the wind, and maybe even the god (would not be the first time). If he does not produce, its a reflection of him. There are plenty of great DEs playing on god awful teams that have produced. IF Mario is great or very good, circumstances should not dictate outcome, he should dictate outcome.

  21. Post thanked by:

    coastal (09-16-2012)

  22. #137
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,465
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 100 Times in 70 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    12

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    Ok... Let's assume you're right (which you're not)... Did Bruce Smith ever produce when facing double and triple teams?
    he is not Bruce Smith. Why do you hate on Mario so much?? We paid him a lot who cares? We needed a pass rusher and we got the best one that was on the market. Wouldn't be the first guy to get overpaid in this league.

    Get off your high horse.

  23. #138
    Legendary Zoner coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,739
    Thanks
    14,783
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 5,455 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    45

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbojanglezs View Post
    he is not Bruce Smith. Why do you hate on Mario so much?? We paid him a lot who cares? We needed a pass rusher and we got the best one that was on the market. Wouldn't be the first guy to get overpaid in this league.

    Get off your high horse.
    Because I wouldn't want to go into battle with him and we made him the highest paid player in the history of the organization.

  24. #139
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    22,028
    Thanks
    10,000
    Thanked 3,722 Times in 2,490 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    57

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    Because I wouldn't want to go into battle with him and we made him the highest paid player in the history of the organization.
    I doubt Mario would want to go into battle with you either.

  25. #140
    realultimatepower.net JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle, NJ
    Posts
    11,947
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 10,922 Times in 5,380 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    47

    Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    Because I wouldn't want to go into battle with him and we made him the highest paid player in the history of the organization.
    There's only one former Bill I'd go into battle with.

    Former offensive line coach Carl Mauck.

    That dude looked ready to murder an entire school bus full of children every time they panned to the sideline.


  26. Post thanked by:

    coastal (09-18-2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •