• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Mario Williams is "Fools Gold"

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
    Williams has been dogging it... It was him that Ryan was pissed off at on the TD score at the end of the 1st half... don't see any restructuring being one he will get cut
    No he was upset with Corey Graham for not setting himself up with the proper angles pre-snap then not being able to make the key tackle.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Owen DeBoard View Post
      Im wondering if Rex pulled Mario out of the game because he didn't do what Rex wanted him to peel off and cover the RB on the first Pats TD. I don't remember seeing him limping off the field. Mario has been vocal about rushing the passer and you could tell Rex was pissed about that play. Mario did hesitate on that play and decided to rush the passer. Just an observation.
      Rex clearly said in the post game PC that it was a huge loss for Mario to have to exit the game as he was having a great game.

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post
        Rex clearly said in the post game PC that it was a huge loss for Mario to have to exit the game as he was having a great game.

Comment

• Blondie
          Smarter than most men here :-)
          • Aug 2012

So wait... Are Buffalonians turning their backs on Mario??
          I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Comment

• Mahdi
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by coastal View Post
              Not sure what's funny.

Rex did say that and I agree that Mario was having a good game. Run D and rushing the passer.

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi View Post
                Not sure what's funny.

Rex did say that and I agree that Mario was having a good game. Run D and rushing the passer.
                14 tackles and 3 sacks for the whole damn year.

what an unstoppable force.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                  14 tackles and 3 sacks for the whole damn year.

what an unstoppable force.
                  Have you noticed that everyones numbers including Hughes is down under Rex's scheme?
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Blondie
                    Smarter than most men here :-)
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                    Have you noticed that everyones numbers including Hughes is down under Rex's scheme?
                    Well thank god Rex came along... Mario now has a solid excuse ;-)
                    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Swiper
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                      Well thank god Rex came along... Mario now has a solid excuse ;-)
                      Yep. And watch him use it to refuse to renegotiate his contract.

Comment

• coastal
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                        Yep. And watch him use it to refuse to renegotiate his contract.
                        One can only hope... forces the Bills hand!

buh.

bye.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          • May 2009

No

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

I've been pretty much in the "eh" camp after his first year here. He simply does not dominate games. Ever. And he takes about 50% of the plays off. Yeah, people say he is double teamed but I'm tired of that bs. I've watched him in games (live) just to track his efforts. And in no way can anyone tell me he doesn't coast half the time.

So for me, I'd do a heavy, heavy restructure or let him go fish elsewhere. We'll see this Sunday how much of an impact he really has given he'll be out. The challenge is Kyle is out, so the line isn't all there, but still....if they dominate the game, it goes a long way into showing how much impact he really has.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical View Post
                              I've been pretty much in the "eh" camp after his first year here. He simply does not dominate games. Ever. And he takes about 50% of the plays off. Yeah, people say he is double teamed but I'm tired of that bs. I've watched him in games (live) just to track his efforts. And in no way can anyone tell me he doesn't coast half the time.

So for me, I'd do a heavy, heavy restructure or let him go fish elsewhere. We'll see this Sunday how much of an impact he really has given he'll be out. The challenge is Kyle is out, so the line isn't all there, but still....if they dominate the game, it goes a long way into showing how much impact he really has.

Im pretty sure marios out tomorrow
                              I came.
                              I saw.
                              I conquered.

Comment

• JohnnyGold
                                • Dec 2008

The Buffalo Bills have the longest active playoff drought in North America, and anything that questions the status quo is met with 56 pages of vitriol.

Rex accomplished more in his first 2 years as a head coach than the Buffalo Bills have achieved in a quarter of a century, and folks want to run him out of town because he is "using the 100 million dollar man wrong".

When it's all said and done, your concession money went towards funding the Mario Williams era--with a high water mark of 9 wins and no playoff appearances. OP will get 0 credit for his stance, but the record books will show that Mario did NOTHING here. Watch the Bills go on a run with him and Kyle out for the rest of the season and play the best D they have played in 20 years...

The Bills have been bad for so long that their entire demographic (18-34 year old males) has absolutely NO knowledge of what a successful organization looks like when run right. I'll give you a hint: it doesn't tie up a quarter billion on a d line that can't get to the QB without sending in 3 extra blitzers.
                                Last edited by JohnnyGold; 11-28-2015, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X