Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Bills @ 49ers GDT !!!

Let's start the show, Go Bills!!!!
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Bills @ 49ers GDT !!!

The game starts at 4:25, that'll assure a delay in the start of 60 minutes.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

Now that Skooby made the game day thread this game is definitely going to end in a loss.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I just can't get that excited anymore. Too many disappointing seasons, too many beat downs.

We're going to stay home and watch on the Sunday Ticket, rather than go to Duffy's in full Bills' gear and sit through another public humiliation.

I hope we win - Go Bills! - but after 52 years (or is this 53?) my enthusiasm has turned into "Who really cares?"
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• El Guapo
            • May 2007

Look at it this way, we have an extra 3 hours of drinking before the game to drown the sorrow of what is to come.
            A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers View Post
              I just can't get that excited anymore. Too many disappointing seasons, too many beat downs.

We're going to stay home and watch on the Sunday Ticket, rather than go to Duffy's in full Bills' gear and sit through another public humiliation.

I hope we win - Go Bills! - but after 52 years (or is this 53?) my enthusiasm has turned into "Who really cares?"
              I'm in the same boat, Jan. I was all excited about watching some college games yesterday but I'm almost expecting to bail on this game early.

Last weeks failure to adjust while getting run over in the 3rd quarter sealed the fate of this staff, long term. I'm already wondering who will coach us next year and which QB will be selected in Round 1. I despise getting outcoached and settling at QB. I've sat in the stands surrounded by empty seats during many 1-2 win season in my youth and maybe I've grown tired of marketing over substance.

I'll root like hell for them until I croak but they need to get the right coaching staff and QB, going forward.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                The Voice of Reason
                • Jul 2007

A down hasn't been played today and we all already anticipate a loss. I'm a firm believer in any given Sunday (heck, even yesterday) and will stick to it.

Then again, I am only in my 24th year of fandom, so I haveen't suffered THAT much pain yet.
                Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Ed
                  Dude
                  • Sep 2002

We're still 2-2 and there are a lot of bad teams in the AFC. Last week sucked, but I'm not just giving up. I'm not going to allow myself to get all bummed out about a loss though either. The reality is that NFC road games are pretty much the least important on the schedule and the 49ers are a great team, so in a way I kind of just feel like we're playing with house money this week. So I'd like this team to be aggressive and take some chances today. Like going for it on 4th and short when we're passed the 50 and throwing some new blitzes at them.

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

Some of you candy asses need to get behind your team.

Comment

• Gibby
                      • Jun 2006

Yeah, I expect us to lose today. ****, I expect to be routed today. All that being said, its game time *****es and any given sunday. Come on its time to BILLieve. Go Bills and show the nation that nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                        • Sep 2010

I can be happy and full of hope before the game. I'm sure ill be in the fetal position by halftime.
                        Originally posted by OpIv37
                        You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                          • Oct 2002

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                            • Sep 2010

Good call.
                            Originally posted by OpIv37
                            You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • May 2009

Mario williams on the right side today. He's been double teamed each play so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X