• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: Powell sucks

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly View Post
    I remember when Moorman's first couple of years and everyone wanted him cut. He turned into the team's best player, which is pathetic in itself.
    I don't remember that... i sorta remember everyone being in love with him because he was rocking at least one 65-70 yarder a game his first season.

and i'll never forget that 70+ yarder he hit in Lambeau with that insane wind destroying both Farve and Bledsoe (and pretty much both kickers, and one punter, Moorman was like immune to the wind that game)
    Last edited by Ingtar33; 10-15-2012, 03:15 PM.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Mouldsie
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      No doubt Moorman was on the decline, but what has Powell done so far that was any better than what Moorman was doing? That's what frustrates me. The move made us younger and cheaper but those aren't the same thing as better.
      The move was actually more expensive.

Comment

• Prov401
        President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
        I don't remember that... i sorta remember everyone being in love with him because he was rocking at least one 65-70 yarder a game his first season.

and i'll never forget that 70+ yarder he hit in Lambeau with that insane wind destroying both Farve and Bledsoe (and pretty much both kickers, and one punter, Moorman was like immune to the wind that game)
        I'll never forget that punt. That's also the same game Antoine Winfield absolutely destroyed Terry Glenn with a vicious hit near the sideline. Can anyone find a video of that punt?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Powell gets a pass on his poor punting but Moorman was in decline/terrible because he's no longer here.

Got it!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Powell's **** punt may have just cost us this game.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
            X