X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Complete Overhaul Needed

Ok I gave this regime 3 years to turn it around. Unfortunately they are no where near the playoffs.

The team needs a change from the top down. ESPECIALLY in the coaching department. We have 2 of the best running backs in football yet we are CONSTANTLY in shotgun running cute draws and quick throws.

Sure Fitz had a nice game...that is until he remembered....oh yeah I haven't thrown a horrible INT in awhile...and went ahead and did so. That throw negated anything he had done prior.

The Defense is embarrassingly bad. I can't even believe how bad they are.

Not going for 2 points when they had multiple opportunities is just unexplainable.

This team needs a REAL coach and a REAL QB. Until we get those things it will be more of the same. I have 0 interest of even going to anymore games this season.

The sad thing is nothing will change. I hear no new progress on the lease talks and Mr Wilson is now 94 years old. Things are looking very bad in Bills land currently. We can only hope for a miracle now. I would never say losing the Bills might be a good thing so I can only hope for is an act of god....
    Last edited by THATHURMANATOR; 10-22-2012, 10:00 AM.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Complete Overhaul Needed

This kind of play certainly isn't going to strengthen the Bills' bargaining position when it comes to lease negotiations. The only reason I think something may get done is because if the Bills move, any politician who is seen as having blood on their hands will basically become un-electable in WNY. It's a potential career-killer.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR View Post
      Ok I gave this regime 3 years to turn it around. Unfortunately they are no where near the playoffs.

The team needs a change from the top down. ESPECIALLY in the coaching department. We have 2 of the best running backs in football yet we are CONSTANTLY in shotgun running cute draws and quick throws.

Sure Fitz had a nice game...that is until he remembered....oh yeah I haven't thrown a horrible INT in awhile...and went ahead and did so. That throw negated anything he had done prior.

The Defense is embarrassingly bad. I can't even believe how bad they are.

Not going for 2 points when they had multiple opportunities is just unexplainable.

This team needs a REAL coach and a REAL QB. Until we get those things it will be more of the same. I have 0 interest of even going to anymore games this season.

The sad thing is nothing will change. I hear no new progress on the lease talks and Mr Wilson is now 94 years old. Things are looking very bad in Bills land currently. We can only hope for a miracle now. I would never say losing the Bills might be a good thing so I can only hope for is an act of god....
      This is all true. I have season tickets and the only other game I think I will go to is the Miami game.

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

You're just a whining fair-weather fan, Thathurmanator.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Haaaaa

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

If Ralph Wilson refuses to sell the team before he dies, is it wrong to hope that he passes on soon?

Comment

• jdaltroy5
              • Aug 2012

I actually disagree. I don't think we need a complete overhaul.

We need to fire Wanny, cut Fitz, draft a QB, and then fill up the roster with LBs.

I actually don't think we're THAT far away as I believe there is some actual talent on the roster.

As far as Gailey, if he's gone, I won't lose any sleep over it, but losing the continuity and re-hiring a competent coach scares me.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Absolutely, keep 10-15 players who are actually worth anything and dump the rest. This team is nowhere near where it needs to be talent wise.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• bf1
                  • Oct 2010

They got to thurm! Damn realists. He was one of the last homers standing.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                    Absolutely, keep 10-15 players who are actually worth anything and dump the rest. This team is nowhere near where it needs to be talent wise.
                    how does this keep happening every 3-4 years?
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ed
                      Dude
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                      Poor drafting.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        Dumb luck. Come on how do you think? Bad picks, bad scouting, bad decisions.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                          Dumb luck. Come on how do you think? Bad picks, bad scouting, bad decisions.
                          I know.... what I'm asking is how people who get paid 7 figures a year to do nothing but make good football decisions can make so many bad ones, time and time again.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

I don't think it's a talent level as much as it is coaching, and youth. Yes, there are some obvious upgrades needed (LBer and QB just to mention a couple) but we've got a lot of young talent on the roster that just needs to be put in positions to make plays.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                              I don't think it's a talent level as much as it is coaching, and youth. Yes, there are some obvious upgrades needed (LBer and QB just to mention a couple) but we've got a lot of young talent on the roster that just needs to be put in positions to make plays.
                              Talent situation is going to get worst after the season, they're going to lose Byrd and Levitre.

Comment

Working...
                              X