Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 572

Thread: 9/11 - What convinced you?

  1. #301
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    74,174
    Thanks
    3,493
    Thanked 6,527 Times in 3,230 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    209
    ZoneBux
    171,709.37
    Bank
    595,139.06
    Total ZoneBux
    766,848.43
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    GB "assured" us his friends were dead.

    Taking the word of the authorities, when the authorities themselves are suspects, is hardly assurance.

    Try again.
    well if they're not dead, where are they? Did the government take them some place? Was it against their will, or were they co-conspirators? If it was against their will, how did the government manage to subdue and transport 4 plane loads worth of people to some remote location without anyone noticing? And if they were co-conspirators, how did the government get 4 plane loads of people to willingly give up everything they know in life for whatever "cause" they were promoting, and how did they keep that many people from talking?

    Oh wait, I know- you don't have to know how Criss Angel, elephant... blah blah.

    See, this is why no one takes you seriously.

  2. #302
    Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The American Riviera, CA
    Posts
    5,414
    Thanks
    2,209
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,970 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    14
    ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Or have you jus reached the point, like gameboy, where flinging baseless allegations is enough?
    The irony of this statement is unbelievable.
    "I love both Dan and Wendy. I love those guys. They work so hard. The center-quarterback relationship is a pretty special one. I've got my hands on their butts probably more than their wives, so it's a pretty unique trust and relationship you have."
    -
    Tom Brady

    Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

  3. #303
    Jimmy Crack Corn Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    14,350
    Thanks
    2,699
    Thanked 4,296 Times in 2,720 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41
    ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    and you accuse me of a straw man argument?
    Yes.

    And if you are trying to claim mine is too, you are incorrect.
    boisterous hubris, arrogance, self deception, conspiracy, mud slinging mixed with a heavy dose of self righteousness.

  4. #304
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    11,821
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 444 Times in 274 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    42
    ZoneBux
    26,952.47
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    26,952.47
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
    What exactly are you challenging here? Do you think Burlingame is alive somewhere? The issue is whether he died crashing into the Pentagon, and your outlandish standard of proof for that.
    Not to quibble, but I've dealt with this guy before.
    He didn't die crashing into the Pentagon.
    His throat was cut before that.

  5. #305
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    74,174
    Thanks
    3,493
    Thanked 6,527 Times in 3,230 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    209
    ZoneBux
    171,709.37
    Bank
    595,139.06
    Total ZoneBux
    766,848.43
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    No one has ever taken off on their wife before?
    one person, sure.

    4 plane loads at the same time? no.

  6. #306
    Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The American Riviera, CA
    Posts
    5,414
    Thanks
    2,209
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,970 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    14
    ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I am ASKING gameboy how he can assure us his friends are dead.

    I thought that was obvious.
    At he told you at length. He said that he had no doubt Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, that his friends remains were discovered there, tested against DNA samples provided by the family, and they matched.

    And you started off setting up your impossible prove-a-negative standards that no one could ever reach.

  7. #307
    Jimmy Crack Corn Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    14,350
    Thanks
    2,699
    Thanked 4,296 Times in 2,720 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41
    ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    well if they're not dead, where are they?
    Did I say they were, or weren't, dead? Of course not.

    They very well could be dead.

    You see, that's what a strawman is.

    Beating up on a position that no one has taken.

  8. #308
    Jimmy Crack Corn Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    14,350
    Thanks
    2,699
    Thanked 4,296 Times in 2,720 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41
    ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    one person, sure.

    4 plane loads at the same time? no.
    Another strawman.

    Was I referring to every passenger or just Burlingame and his wife?

  9. #309
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    74,174
    Thanks
    3,493
    Thanked 6,527 Times in 3,230 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    209
    ZoneBux
    171,709.37
    Bank
    595,139.06
    Total ZoneBux
    766,848.43
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Another strawman.

    Was I referring to every passenger or just Burlingame and his wife?
    Well, then, what is your theory on the other passengers? Even if you are right about him, you still haven't accounted for everyone else on that plane or the other 3 planes.

  10. #310
    Jimmy Crack Corn Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    14,350
    Thanks
    2,699
    Thanked 4,296 Times in 2,720 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41
    ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
    At he told you at length. He said that he had no doubt Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, that his friends remains were discovered there, tested against DNA samples provided by the family, and they matched.
    In other words, HE can't assure us of what he knows, he can only assure us of what he's been told.

  11. #311
    Jimmy Crack Corn Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    14,350
    Thanks
    2,699
    Thanked 4,296 Times in 2,720 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41
    ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Well, then, what is your theory on the other passengers?
    Why? What difference does it make?

  12. #312
    Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The American Riviera, CA
    Posts
    5,414
    Thanks
    2,209
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,970 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    14
    ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    In other words, HE can't assure us of what he knows, he can only assure us of what he's been told.
    ...and we're back to the argument that he can't accept a fact unless he personally confirms it himself.

  13. #313
    CIA-MIC profiteer extraordinaire Muktar al-Portlandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Portland, Oregon Cocoa Mate: al-Sharti
    Posts
    1,738
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 482 Times in 326 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    5
    ZoneBux
    40,378.17
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    40,378.17
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Not knowing what really happened has no relevance to whether or not the gov't is lying.

    That's just logic.
    Then why does not knowing what Criss Angel really does have relevance to whether the gub't is lying?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
    ...and we're back to the argument that he can't accept a fact unless he personally confirms it himself.
    I can't personally confirm your assertion, so he can accept a fact.

  14. #314
    Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The American Riviera, CA
    Posts
    5,414
    Thanks
    2,209
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,970 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    14
    ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy View Post
    Not to quibble, but I've dealt with this guy before.
    He didn't die crashing into the Pentagon.
    His throat was cut before that.
    Shiva and I have been discussing this before as well. In a thread back on Buffalorange.com, he posted a link that suggested that several of the tenants of the WTC towers had financial connections to the Bush Administration, and so they could have allowed access to the plotters to plant bombs. This is the exchange we had starting off that whole side-discussion.

    http://www.buffalorange.com/showthre...=1#post3202505
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus
    ...
    That said, his claim is that the planes deliberately struck specific companies' offices? That would be a staggering feat of airmanship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva
    Not really, if they were remote controlled.

    But I have to ask, why haven't you exhibited any concern about the staggering feat of airmanship required to do a 450mph 270 degree turn while descending 4000 feet to strike the Pentagon exactly at ground level?
    So being a pilot, I'll ask for your comment on that.

  15. #315
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    74,174
    Thanks
    3,493
    Thanked 6,527 Times in 3,230 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    209
    ZoneBux
    171,709.37
    Bank
    595,139.06
    Total ZoneBux
    766,848.43
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Why? What difference does it make?
    Are you serious?

    What difference does it make? If you are stating that a plane did not hit the Pentagon, then you have to account for the plane and the people that were on it. Otherwise, your theory makes far less sense than the government's story that you don't believe.


    Are you really this obtuse, or are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

  16. #316
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    11,821
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 444 Times in 274 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    42
    ZoneBux
    26,952.47
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    26,952.47
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Lots of challenge here, but when does this clown submit a theory on how this happened?

  17. #317
    Jimmy Crack Corn Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    14,350
    Thanks
    2,699
    Thanked 4,296 Times in 2,720 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41
    ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
    ...and we're back to the argument that he can't accept a fact unless he personally confirms it himself.
    He can, if he wishes for whatever reason. I don't have to.

    Don't forget, the people that handle, analyze and report the "evidence" are not unimpeachable.

    But it is curious that GB would claim he could provide the tech who did the analysis.

    You would think their identity would be classified.

    But, I guess being an ONI agent has its perks.

  18. #318
    Jimmy Crack Corn Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    14,350
    Thanks
    2,699
    Thanked 4,296 Times in 2,720 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41
    ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    164,479.13
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Are you serious?

    What difference does it make? If you are stating that a plane did not hit the Pentagon, then you have to account for the plane and the people that were on it.
    Where did I state a plane did not hit the Pentagon?

    As a matter of fact, I've said several times over the years I believe a plane hit the Pentagon has a high degree of probability.

  19. #319
    CIA-MIC profiteer extraordinaire Muktar al-Portlandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Portland, Oregon Cocoa Mate: al-Sharti
    Posts
    1,738
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 482 Times in 326 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    5
    ZoneBux
    40,378.17
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    40,378.17
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    He can, if he wishes for whatever reason. I don't have to.

    Don't forget, the people that handle, analyze and report the "evidence" are not unimpeachable.

    But it is curious that GB would claim he could provide the tech who did the analysis.

    You would think their identity would be classified.

    But, I guess being an ONI agent has its perks.
    Not as good as those at Berger.

  20. #320
    Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The American Riviera, CA
    Posts
    5,414
    Thanks
    2,209
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,970 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    14
    ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    167,656.79
    Donate

    Re: 9/11 - What convinced you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    He can, if he wishes for whatever reason. I don't have to.
    Right, and your unreachable standards are the topic ATM.

    Don't forget, the people that handle, analyze and report the "evidence" are not unimpeachable.
    Sure, but you're impeaching them for the simple reason that they are government employees and no more.

    But it is curious that GB would claim he could provide the tech who did the analysis.

    You would think their identity would be classified.

    But, I guess being an ONI agent has its perks.
    Why would you assume this? They are lab techs, not spies or commandos. Indeed, they might not even have been servicemen. My colleague's partner was offered a position at Dover Air Force Base in the joint complex that replaced the AFIP, and he's a civilian.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •