X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Donte Whitner

Good to see him still getting burned all the time, even on the best defenses in the game.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Donte Whitner

He's such a bum
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Frenchman
      June and Summertime!
      • Apr 2012

He needs to retire or be a backup at least!
      ​Ready for Summertime Fun!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

As bad as the Bills-SF debacle was, the one silver lining was this clown did next to nothing. Whitner had one solid tackle- that was it. He was largely irrelevant in a game where his team was dominant. I've never disliked a Bills player as much as I dislike him. Mediocre to bad on the field, a loudmouth off the field.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

a couple weeks ago vs the seahawks, Marshawn lynch just steamrolled Whitner and whitner tried to throw a parting shot or say something and marshawn just brushed him off.

Whitner isn't the guy to have on a bad team because he acts like he can be the difference makeer when everyone knows he's part of hte problem. a talented team with a louder mouth in their head coach kind of keeps him in check.

i still follow whitner on twitter because he is more amusing when he doesn't play on your team. he hated when tim graham posted stats that whitner is the weakest safety in the league and that more passes get thrown his direction.

He definitely has a bunch of fans, but i suspect he's one of the guys who will be broke 3 years after his football life and possibly dead 8 years later. some of the stuff he says and does makes me think he already has some sort of brain trauma condition.

Comment

Working...
          X