X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joebuffalowins
    • Apr 2012

The Buffalo Bills piss me off

"This week alone has provided some of the most ridiculous quotes to make you want to shotgun a beer at 9am from the movers and shakers at One Bills Drive. Gailey proclaiming that the team is continually getting better, that they can and will win with Fitzpatrick, and that a future quarterback shouldn’t be thought of as anywhere in the near future. Russ Brandon saying that he’s not sure why the team has had troubles selling out late season games over recent years… you know what, let’s skip Ralph’s halfwit wife telling the media that he’s well (**** you, really?) and that all this franchise needs is a little luck and get RIGHT TO THESE HOT TAKES."

Comment

• Joebuffalowins
      • Apr 2012

Hating Mike Mularkey

"I don't think Mike Mularkey is all that bad. Actually, let me rephrase that before you drug test me. I miss the 2004 season. And the guy I think of during that season was Mularkey. I then start telling myself maybe he wasn't that bad. Maybe he could have done something in 2005 if Ralph Wilson wasn't the owner. Maybe Tom Donahoe was just the worst GM in the history of the world and Mike was doomed because of it. Maybe if they kept Pat Williams and Drew Bledsoe, things would have been different.

At this point, I want to shoot myself because I'm embellishing how nice it was because we have been through worse and 2004 is the best year we can talk about. All of the above sucks! It is a trick."

Comment

• djjimkelly
        • Apr 2003

Re: Hating Mike Mularkey

i met mike mularky a few months after he quit in aruba.

he talked bills football with my girlfriend at the time and me for half an hour with one of his college buddys.

long story short mike mularky is a real nice guy in my books. and i dont think he liked ralphs meddling and knew marv was gonna be a train wreck thats why he left
        Last edited by djjimkelly; 12-02-2012, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Lone Stranger
          • Sep 2002

Re: The Buffalo Bills piss me off

The comment by Brandon is most amusing. The guy must really be an idiot; therefore, the reason why the Bills are where they are.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
            • Sep 2008

I don't hate Mularkey, and definitely don't hold anything against him for walking out on this team the way he did. But, I know the reason behind it. Some fans don't. Would I want him back? no, but no grudges here. JMO

Comment

• Gibby
              Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
              • Jun 2006

I don't hate Mularkey, I hate whoever had the bright idea of letting Fat Pat go for being too old at 29.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                • Jun 2024

Re: The Buffalo Bills piss me off

Originally posted by Joebuffalowins View Post
                ....Ralph’s halfwit wife telling the media that he’s well (**** you, really?)...
                I thought my day could not get worse.

Comment

• IAG
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Gibby View Post
                  I don't hate Mularkey, I hate whoever had the bright idea of letting Fat Pat go for being too old at 29.
                  Ralph Wilson did. Thank him.

Comment

• Slim
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by IAG View Post
                    Ralph Wilson did. Thank him.

Not true. Pat was not happy in Buffalo. He did not like Drew Bledsoe, and during his final year here, he hated the front office. He was a cancer in the locker room during his final year. I remember him *****ing after a win against the Rams, and even making fun of Drew Bledoe's kids after that particular win.
                    Last edited by Slim; 12-02-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Why hate Mularkey?

He's the best HC we've had since Wade left.

Comment

• IAG
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Slim View Post
                        Not true. Pat was not happy in Buffalo. He did not like Drew Bledsoe, and during his final year here, he hated the front office. He was a cancer in the locker room during his final year. I remember him *****ing after a win against the Rams, and even making fun of Drew Bledoe's kids after that particular win.
                        No. You are incorrect. In fact, I have no idea what you are talking about.

The real story was Tom Donahoe was given permission by the meddling owner to sign one of three: Aaron Schobel, Pat Williams and Jonas Jennings. Schobel took the deal first and the other two left town.

Pat Williams loved playing next to Sam Adams and had a business locally. His agent Angelo Wright would have signed if the money was right.

Comment

• Gibby
                          Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Slim View Post
                          That sounds like a leader, as I recall Bledsoe stank it up that year and had key turnovers against Pittsburgh's benchwarmers to tko us from the playoffs. I would have given anything to give that cancer a chance to metestasize and consume the locker room and infect people with an attitude of winning.

Comment

• Joebuffalowins
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY! View Post
                            Why hate Mularkey?

He's the best HC we've had since Wade left.
                            That's the point. He's been the best, but his best sucks anywhere else.

Comment

• IAG
                              • Jan 2005

Mike and TD should have been allowed two more years.

Comment

• Mike
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Gibby View Post
                                Whats worst is when a bunch of blind homers support the move...
                                Please Make Sense

Comment

Working...
                                X