• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joebuffalowins
    • Apr 2012

Re: BuffaloWins Articles- Q&A with a Bengals blogger about Manny Lawson

My piece on Kyle Williams

Try waking up everyday at your job, knowing that you are the best employee there, but you are going against fortune 500 companies and you are just working your ass off at a mom/pop shop with a bunch of guys that can't cut it.

That's Kyle Williams' career. Sadly, this has become kind of a time honored tradition..Eric Moulds to Lee Evans to Aaron Schobel and maybe the future will consist of CJ Spiller and Stevie Johnson being the heir apparents to losing.

I don't want that. I don't want that for Williams.

And my running back preview:

"With Fred, you have just pure power. He's perfected the stiff arm and running over would-be tacklers. He runs angry as I've said in the past, due to a lack of respect from others and not being counted on to be the man. At least that's a stoic way to think it.CJ, on the other hand, is pure grace. He's cunning like a thief in the night who avoids laser beam security detection. He's able to stop on a dime and cut back when being pursued by defenders. He's the present and the future here. Yeah, I get excited talking about the RBs."

Comment

• Thief
      • Sep 2009

Re: BuffaloWins Articles

Hey man, I dig it.

Comment

Working...
      X