• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: "At least one more year"

The only thing I need to know is this team hasn't had an NFL starting QB since Bledsoe...and in this league teams need TWO! We don't even have one. No coach has an excuse.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

I think Gailey needs to stay. He obviously needs to be more stubborn about running the ball and not bail on it too quickly but he has a good offense that is limited currently by the talent at QB and WR.

We need a big WR, a QB with a big arm and a QB or two on defense. We really need a MLB who is fast, physical and can diagnose plays. Shepp is not there yet, but its also his first year starting and in a new defense. I also am very uncertain about our safeties as they just don't fill very well in the run game and are also out of position too often on deep balls.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

the only regret i hvae about this year, knowing how it played out, is that hte 52 point game happened in buffalo. i would have rather seen that happen in NE so that this week we had the patriots in buffalo. So when we get absolutely smoked by the 2nd quarter and the empty stadium is just sitting there for Russ Brandon to view and for him to realize...he has done this.

Worst executive in the NFL and he's like lindy ruff...employed for life.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍