Yeah I know probably just about everyone has made up there mind by now, but on the off chance there might actually be an undecided out there I'm providing a link to the article at the rights favorite boogeyman site Daily Kos! :)
Here are the first ten:
Romney is the biggest flip-flopper in the history of our country. And I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt there by calling him a flip-flopper. I actually think he's just an out and out liar who will say anything to get elected. The guy has no convictions what so ever.
500 reasons to vote against Mitt Romney and for Barack Obama
by Georgia LogothetisFollow for Daily Kos
There are some voters who are still undecided in this election. Some voters believe there's no difference between the candidates. There are voters in red states who think there's no point in voting and there's voters in blue states who think there's no point in voting. Across the country, some voters are leaning toward just sitting this one out. This post is for them.
There are fundamental policy differences between the candidates and only one of them deserves your vote. This post isn't going to get into the snark or fluff that too often dominates election coverage. You'll find no section on strapping a dog to a roof, or silly gaffes, or which candidate is more fun to have a beer with. This is, for the most part, straight up policy, compiled to present to why Barack Obama not only deserves your vote but needs it to keep moving our country forward.
The list, far from exhaustive, is below the fold. Read it, share it, and add your own suggestions in the comments below.
ROMNEY SIMPLY CAN'T BE TRUSTED ON THE ISSUES. HE FLIP-FLOPS AND WILL SAY ANYTHING HE THINKS VOTERS WANT TO HEAR.
1. You can't trust Mitt Romney on whether he's a moderate or a conservative."Relative to the leading candidates, some people see me as
being more conservative." (source)
"[I am] just as conservative as I was four years ago. Maybe more so." (source)
"I think people recognize that I'm not a partisan Republican. That I'm someone who is moderate and that my views are progressive." (source)
"I'm severely conservative." (source)
2. You can't trust Mitt Romney on protecting choice."Roe v. Wade has gone too far." (source)
"I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should
sustain and support it." (source)
"I will preserve and protect a woman's right to choose and am devoted and dedicated to honoring my word in that regard." (source)
"I respect and will protect a woman's right to choose." (source)
"I never really called myself pro-choice." (source)
"There's no legislation with regards to abortion that I'm familiar with that would become part of my agenda." (source)
- (later the same day) "Governor Romney would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life." (source)
3. You can't trust Mitt Romney on stem cell research."I will work and fight for stem cell research." (source)
"In the end, I became persuaded that the stem-cell debate was grounded in a false premise." (source)
4. You can't trust Mitt Romney on whether he'd embrace failed Reagan policies.
5. You can't trust Mitt Romney on the minimum wage."My view has been to allow the minimum wage to rise with the [Consumer Price Index] or with another index so that it adjusts automatically over time." (source)
"There's probably not a need to raise the minimum wage." (source)
6. You can't trust Mitt Romney on healthcare mandates."I like mandates. The mandates work." (source)
"I think it's unconstitutional on the 10th Amendment front." (source)
7. He didn't have a clear position on killing Osama bin Laden."It's not worth moving heaven and earth spending billions of dollars
just trying to catch one person." (source)
"He's going to pay, and he will die." (source)
8. You can't trust Mitt Romney on whether he'd put your Social Security in the hands of risky Wall Street investors."I'm not in favor of privatizing Social Security or making cuts." (source)
"You call it privatization, I call it a private account." (twenty-nine seconds later) (source)
"Social Security's the easiest and that's because you can give
people a personal account." (source)
9. You can't trust Mitt Romney on immigration reform."Those… paying taxes and not taking government benefits should begin a process toward application for citizenship." (source)
"Amnesty only led to more people coming into the country." (source)
10. You can't trust Mitt Romney on Don't Ask, Don't Tell.Q: Governor Romney, you said in nineteen ninety four that you look forward to the day when gays and lesbians could serve and I quote, "openly and honestly in our nation's military". Do you stand by that? Romney: This isn't that time. This is not that time." (source)
"When I first heard of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy, I thought
it sounded awfully silly." (source)
"Don't Ask, Don't Tell has worked well." (source)