X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICRockets
    Childish Fake Voter
    • Jul 2008

Re: You ever notice that you never see the injured Bills players on the sideline

Went to the game last night. My Uncle's brother-in-law is the defensive quality control coach for the Dolphins, and he managed to get us pregame field passes. At one point I looked up and saw David Nelson standing next to me on the sideline with his INSANELY hot Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. He eventually joined his teammates and I was standing next to his girlfriend for the next 15 minutes. Kept wanting to say something and just completely was at a loss for words.

Sigh...

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Re: You ever notice that you never see the injured Bills players on the sideline

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
      Went to the game last night. My Uncle's brother-in-law is the defensive quality control coach for the Dolphins, and he managed to get us pregame field passes. At one point I looked up and saw David Nelson standing next to me on the sideline with his INSANELY hot Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. He eventually joined his teammates and I was standing next to his girlfriend for the next 15 minutes. Kept wanting to say something and just completely was at a loss for words.

Sigh...
      Shame about Romo, that's about all that can be said.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
        They only focus on injured players on the sideline if they are superstars. The Bills don't have any injured stars. You think the people at home care about seeing David Nelson?
        I fixed it for you. You had one too many words.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• alnilla
          • Dec 2008

They showed nelson last night with his woman

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

What was that beer commercial with all of the players faking injuries so they could sit in the locker room and watch the game while drinking beer? That's what I picture that our injured players do.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍