X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

You ever notice that you never see the injured Bills players on the sideline

You watch these other games and they pan in on the injured players there on the sideline, why don't the Bills have other injured players there for support ?? I know it seems silly to a point but I'd like to see a commitment to the team & a desire to be out there, it's actually a respect thing.

Our players don't seem to have the same respect for our team or themselves here, it's a level of commitment that we're missing. I hope their couch is comfy because every Jan for 13 years running, it's where they will sit.
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Re: You ever notice that you never see the injured Bills players on the sideline

Because even the guys getting paid to be on this team don't wanna watch this trainwreck.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

Re: You ever notice that you never see the injured Bills players on the sideline

Well..... actually, yes. I have noticed them at home games.

Comment

• DBrown77
        Watching the Bills suck since 1999
        • Mar 2005

I apparently dont get the sideline feed that shows everyone in attendence.

Comment

• Jaybird
          • Dec 2005

WHO CARES!!!! Alll i want is a team that can win

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
            • Sep 2012

They only focus on injured players on the sideline if they are superstars. The Bills don't have any injured stars. You think the people at home care about seeing David Nelson?

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• EricStratton
              • Jul 2002

Injured players usually don't travel to road games.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

The culture at OBD is what the problem is. You are just figuring this out?

Comment

• alnilla
                  • Dec 2008

You seriously need to find something better to do.

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

David Nelson is at every game. So is Travaris. I bet are wole team is at every game
                    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Raptor
                      • Jan 2009

What a dumb thread....

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                        They only focus on injured players on the sideline if they are superstars. The Bills don't have any injured stars. You think the people at home care about seeing David Nelson?
                        Bingo.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

you gotta have stars before you can have injured stars....

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
                            you gotta have stars before you can have injured stars....
                            These are valid points.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                              Buffalo Bills Fan
                              • Sep 2003

Everybody knows that injured NFL players rehab by playing golf in the warm, southern and southwestern States. Filet mignon, Alaska crab legs. Things to think about when you shove that 4 buck stadium hot dog pass your lips and swill it down with that 5 buck beer.
                              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍