Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open letter to Buddy Nix

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Open letter to Buddy Nix

You suck. You are a disgrace. You suck at evaluating talent. Do us a favor and quit. How do you even get out of bed in the morning knowing how terrible you are at your job? **** you.

2. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (11-04-2012),Michael82 (11-04-2012)

Registered User lightningbolt444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Open letter to Buddy Nix

Quote Originally Posted by bf1 View Post
    You suck. You are a disgrace. You suck at evaluating talent. Do us a favor and quit. How do you even get out of bed in the morning knowing how terrible you are at your job? **** you.
    I dont think "talent" is the problem on this team. Its the fact that most of the players quit. The schemes suck and talent only gets you so far. Combine that with no heart or fight and you get a crappy team.

4. Post thanked by:

jamze132 (11-04-2012),SquishDaFish (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,863 Times in 3,510 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Aside from a couple of players, talent is NOT the issue. It's the ****ing coaching staff and their gay ass schemes.

Oh, and Fitz is one of those no-talent ass clowns.

6. Post thanked by:

coastal (11-04-2012),Lone Stranger (11-04-2012),YardRat (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I called you an idiot and said you were wrong about Buddy. I was the idiot and I was wrong about the dumb old ****.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Buddy is also the problem because he open admitted that Gailey is here next year and thinks he's doing his job well. He basically said that Gailey will be here for years to come to develop the draft pick. Buddy is just as big of an idiot as his chosen head coach.

9. Post thanked by:

BillsFever21 (11-04-2012),Lone Stranger (11-04-2012),Michael82 (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

2 busts at cornerback. One bust at defensive tackle. One free agent bust at defensive end. Oh and Merriman is a big help. This clown hasn't improved the team one bit. He should be running a backwoods bait n tackle shop, not an nfl team.

The Voice of Reason ServoBillieves's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 607 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

But guys, the Wildcat is working so well! The pistol offense that most college teams fail to use and no other NFL team runs confused the **** out of opposing defenses, why are you so down?! This defensive line is one of the top 3 in the NFL as well. They get a ton of push, there's no need to rush any linebacker or secondary player!

Shame on you for thinking this team could easily be run by my ******* old middle school football coach and get better results without "trick plays" and "Tricky schemes." Let's fool the defense on 3rd and 7 by throwing it 4 yards! THEY WON'T SEE THAT COMING!

I absolutely hate this team.
    Bye Bye Brady...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 Times in 1,235 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

People who say it's not the talent are ****ing nuts. LBs that can play, one above average DT, corners that can't cover, receivers that don't separate, TEs suck, resigning an old RB because he was a fan favorite, resigning Fitz after having success in small sample size, signing Brad Smith for whatever dumb reason they came up with, no draft pick other than Spiller that has made a difference on this team, on and on.

Yeah, it's definitely not the talent.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,254 Times in 6,469 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kingJofNYC View Post
    People who say it's not the talent are ****ing nuts. LBs that can play, one above average DT, corners that can't cover, receivers that don't separate, TEs suck, resigning an old RB because he was a fan favorite, resigning Fitz after having success in small sample size, signing Brad Smith for whatever dumb reason they came up with, no draft pick other than Spiller that has made a difference on this team, on and on.

Yeah, it's definitely not the talent.
    This team is far more talented now than it was in the previous regime. The previous regime flirted with .500 yearly. This regime is straight up garbage.

I'll go as far as to say this might be a playoff team with even Dick Jauron at HC.

14. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (11-04-2012),SquishDaFish (11-04-2012)

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

2 busts at cornerback. One bust at defensive tackle. One free agent bust at defensive end. Oh and Merriman is a big help. This clown hasn't improved the team one bit. He should be running a backwoods bait n tackle shop, not an nfl team.
    One bust at cornerback. The other is a free safety, we just haven't realized it yet.

Gilmore could still be good. Great coverage on the endzone throw.

The scheme may be the culprit. No clue why we would line Gilmore up 10 yards off the line on a 3 and 2.

16. Post thanked by:

SquishDaFish (11-04-2012),YardRat (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,591 Times in 17,465 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You forgot to address, and sign, the letter.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by FunTimesYaY! View Post
    This team is far more talented now than it was in the previous regime. The previous regime flirted with .500 yearly. This regime is straight up garbage.

I'll go as far as to say this might be a playoff team with even Dick Jauron at HC.
    Keep beating that drum.

To me it's a pile of ****, maybe Jauron's team was a bigger pile of ****, but what are we really arguing about? Crap talent is crap. Yeah, maybe a better coach can muster 9 wins in this ****ty conference, hurrah for one and done I guess. Big picture, they don't have the talent to compete for what matters, or to play well over the long term.

Lets look at the Niners, they actually had talent, people kept picking them to break out, but the coaches were holding that team back. Once they cleaned that up the team took off.

To make matters worse they'll lose talent in the offseason this year.
    Last edited by kingJofNYC; 11-04-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,254 Times in 6,469 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kingJofNYC View Post
    Keep beating that drum.

To me it's a pile of ****, maybe Jauron's team was a bigger pile of ****, but what are we really arguing about? Crap talent is crap. Yeah, maybe a better coach can muster 9 wins in this ****ty conference, hurrah for one and done I guess. Big picture, they don't have the talent to compete for what matters, or to play well over the long term.

Lets look at the Niners, they actually had talent, people kept picking them to break out, but the coaches were holding that team back. Once they cleaned that up the team took off.

To make matters worse they'll lose talent in the offseason this year.
    Roster wise this team should be a 2 to 3 game improvement over what it was 5 years ago...at least in my opinion.

Both teams had bums at QB and Fitz, while he's still an ass clown, is better than the guy who was back there 5 years ago.

If we could go 7-9 5 years ago with a bunch of castoffs and bums and a QB where there were games he only threw 10 times, we surely should be able to do better now. But we can't. Why?

Gailey and his staff are a joke.

20. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (11-04-2012),BillsFever21 (11-04-2012),SquishDaFish (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I can't wait for the next house cleaning, not one LB from this unit will be on the team 3 years from now, and Kyle/Mario will be the only DL on this team but they'll be washed up by that time.

Gilmore will be the only corner.

Team is a mess. Name me one player in the draft that's made an impact besides Spiller? As bad as the Jauron drafts were, I think they were better than the current group's picks. Now that's bad. Byrd, Levitre, Wood, Steve Johnson, Lynch, Kyle Williams. ****ing sad. Nix has Spiller, that's it.

Like I said, we're arguing over which pile of **** is bigger.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Just say " *** u pieholes. U *** up from a loudy draft in 1st round pick and U skip too many round without Good QB. Jeez Nix u stuipd *** stuipd moron. Pls quit ur Job and clean ur office u A$$hole"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 770 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This regime is far worse then the other. In three years the only proven player we have is Spiller and even that was a bad pick at the time. At least he turned out to be the real deal so I can live with it.

Besides Spiller we have a LT who is playing good, an unproven DT who has regressed this year and a shaky CB in Gilmore this year. It remains to be seen how they work out. Even if they do that would only make 4 good players in 3 drafts. The rest of them aren't even average starters.

At least when they took over Wood, Levitre, Bryd, Johnson, Williams and some other average depth. Nix and Gailey are both old and horrible. There is a reason why nobody else wanted them for a GM or HC except for the Bills.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I dont get why you are mad at Nix? Its not his fault that he was over-promoted. Its not his fault the Fans supported the move.

If someone wanted to over promote you and pay you millions wouldn't you take the job even if it meant failing?
    Please Make Sense

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I don't remember a lot of people being happy about Buddy Nix as the GM. I thought it was terrible.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
    I don't remember a lot of people being happy about Buddy Nix as the GM. I thought it was terrible.
    I remember a lot of people 'defending the move' and 'supporting' the Bills FO.
    They wanted to 'give them the benefit of the doubt' and remain optimistic and a substandard FO can somehow win a SB.
    I said it then that we will miss the days of DJ! Ha, only a couple of posters agreed with me at the time and the rest, well it took the rest 3 years to figure it out.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Yeah, you're right. They used the excuse of "Look at what he did in San Diego." Too bad he wasn't the GM in San Diego.

28. Post thanked by:

Skooby (11-04-2012)