#56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Re: Changes For 2013 = Coaching, QB, MLB

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
      FTY I usually have no problem with your posts, but where the heck are RT and LT problems on this team? They open up massive holes in the running game and keep Fitzy on his feet. While Fitz is on his feet and misses his wide open receivers has nothing to do with the Bills line holding their own. Also, said tackles have to deal with backups at the guard positions AND injuries at said positions AND switching between starting players since the coaches can't make up their mind and when Hair is sent to LT and does well while Pears does well and when Pears gets INJURED and Hair does well there its...

You get my point. The Offensive Line is for once in many years NOT the problem with this team.
      I'm not saying both LT and RT needs to be addressed. One does though.

LT is being switched up because no one is technically good enough to man it own their own - my personal opinion.

So you either go out and get a solid RT and rotate the left OR you go out and get a solid LT and stop that junk.

I'd personally rather go out and get the solid LT and move Glenn to RT. Hairston as depth.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
        • Sep 2009

We're going to need guards too, they're all free agents.

Going to be a crazy offseason for this team.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

I highly question keeping Nix & Chan going forward. I do understand the position of constantly blowing things up and making another switch.. but I think that ship has sailed.

The key to marketing the team for ticket sales going forward is showing them something they believe will work. Fans without a proven winner buy tickets based on faith that the turnaround is NOW.

The Bills went and spent a boatload on a couple big name DE's and hired Wanny. Then they dug in with Fitz at QB. That was supposed to put us over the hump. How's that working out ?

Brandon cannot sell something that has failed for 3 years with no upside in sight, extending the streak to 13 years without a playoff game. People will no longer buy into the pretty dress on the pig.

This is a QB driven league and Nix/Chan have chosen to live and die with the limited Fitz, who allows the opposing D to dictate the game. The playcalling on both sides of the ball is without answers. The roster has little direction.

Once you lose your audience, they close down the play.

Change or become extinct.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• blln4lyf
            • Dec 2009

I wonder where the team would be if we focused on offense instead of defense and didn't try a complete rehaul on D. My guess is they'd be a lot better.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍