Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 67

Thread: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

  1. #41
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    50,546
    Thanks
    703
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 1,531 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    203
    ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    lol. So I hate women because I think Hilary is tougher than Obama? I was complimenting her.

    Well if you think Obama is a woman then maybe I would be misogynous

  2. #42
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    11,850
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 450 Times in 278 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    42
    ZoneBux
    27,461.59
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    27,461.59
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Rear Adm. Charles Gaouette, a San Diego native who has climbed the ranks of the Navy over a long career, was unceremoniously removed as commander of the John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group in recent days. His removal comes while the Stennnis CSG is deployed in the Persian Gulf region.

    http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/...print&page=all

    Anybody know why?

  3. #43
    Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,777
    Thanks
    917
    Thanked 845 Times in 631 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    8
    ZoneBux
    2,542.96
    Bank
    361,278.15
    Total ZoneBux
    363,821.11
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    JASF, of course, didn't say BOO about the nearly 60 or so Americans who died at embassies and consulates during the previous administration.

    Draw your own conclusions as to why he's saying this now.
    "Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you."

    -Tyrion Lannister to Jon Snow, "Game of Thrones"

  4. #44
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park gebobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    6,439
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 3,286 Times in 2,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25
    ZoneBux
    53,659.38
    Bank
    130,163.55
    Total ZoneBux
    183,822.93
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy View Post
    Rear Adm. Charles Gaouette, a San Diego native who has climbed the ranks of the Navy over a long career, was unceremoniously removed as commander of the John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group in recent days. His removal comes while the Stennnis CSG is deployed in the Persian Gulf region.

    http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/...print&page=all

    Anybody know why?
    "undisclosed allegations of inappropriate judgment"

    Been hearing about he and Ham Carter and the scare blogs on the right say "Obama Arrests Generals!!" Horse crap.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    lol. So I hate women because I think Hilary is tougher than Obama? I was complimenting her.
    Yeah right...utterly transparent. You don't fool me one bit, pup.
    Gailey's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

  5. #45
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,634
    Thanks
    2,673
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 2,249 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25
    ZoneBux
    72,710.52
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    72,710.52
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    this thread is awesome.

  6. #46
    Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    rochester, ny
    Posts
    28,244
    Thanks
    3,949
    Thanked 1,503 Times in 1,062 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    76
    ZoneBux
    93,507.76
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    93,507.76
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Try again.
    CNN BIas too?
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cia-...wh-told-attack

    ABC Too?
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ult-unfolding/


    It all depends if they have nuclear weapons.

    - - - Updated - - -



    ah gotcha! So how did you come to this conclusion?
    Justa, every day somebody tries to come up with a new different timeline. This is what happens when people DON'T know all the facts and are rushing to be the 1st to try and claim knowledge of what happened. Better to wait and see the results of investigations...

  7. #47
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    50,546
    Thanks
    703
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 1,531 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    203
    ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto View Post
    Justa, every day somebody tries to come up with a new different timeline. This is what happens when people DON'T know all the facts and are rushing to be the 1st to try and claim knowledge of what happened. Better to wait and see the results of investigations...
    Timeline? All they needed to know is that an ambassador is under attack. If they didn't know about it right away then there is a problem in the White House. Someones head should roll.

    The fact that the White House tried to blame it on a video means there was a COVER UP. First they say it's the MOB and then terrorists.




    yeah I know it fox but an these guys have more info and you and I combined. Obama supporters can choose to look the other way all they want. Fact is, there are problems in the White House and people are dead while the White House knew about it in real time.

    http://www.westernjournalism.com/jud...d-people-died/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    this thread is awesome.
    thanks!
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 11-05-2012 at 03:23 PM.

  8. #48
    Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    rochester, ny
    Posts
    28,244
    Thanks
    3,949
    Thanked 1,503 Times in 1,062 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    76
    ZoneBux
    93,507.76
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    93,507.76
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Timeline? All they needed to know is that an ambassador is under attack. If they didn't know about it right away then there is a problem in the White House. Someones head should roll.

    The fact that the White House tried to blame it on a video means there was a COVER UP. First they say it's the MOB and then terrorists.




    yeah I know it fox but an these guys have more info and you and I combined. Obama supporters can choose to look the other way all they want. Fact is, there are problems in the White House and people are dead while the White House knew about it in real time.

    http://www.westernjournalism.com/jud...d-people-died/

    - - - Updated - - -



    thanks!
    Knowing about it doesn't mean they can actually get personnel there in time to do anything about the attack. You're watching the Faux news spin and drinking the kool aid. Here is a timeline that shows how everyone reacted at the moment - a bit differently than what faux news says:

    http://vinienco.com/2012/11/03/timel...ck-2-articles/

  9. #49
    short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    50,761
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 252 Times in 192 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    162
    ZoneBux
    14,645.57
    Bank
    23,886.10
    Total ZoneBux
    38,531.67
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeInRaleigh View Post
    So, 'justasportsfan', can you give some reason WHY Obama would want the american diplomat to Libya killed?

    his next job after he loses the election???
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

  10. #50
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park gebobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    6,439
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 3,286 Times in 2,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25
    ZoneBux
    53,659.38
    Bank
    130,163.55
    Total ZoneBux
    183,822.93
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by SABURZFAN View Post
    his next job after he loses the election???
    Obama lose? Surely you jest. Romney has as much chance to win as the Bills On Sunday.

  11. #51
    GO LEAFS GO!! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    10,886
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 443 Times in 355 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38
    ZoneBux
    62,926.41
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    62,926.41
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by gebobs View Post
    Horse hockey. This is trumped up politics by an increasingly desperate right.
    And CC is trumped up by the left, according to tim ball, ok gebobs ,rip into tim ball.
    www.ticats.ca


    "Itís really amazing, that our country, the leadership we have right now. One of the greatest prime ministers ever,"

    "Itís really nice to see that our prime minister is not only protecting Canadians in Canada, but Canadians around the world. So congratulations for leading our country the way you are. Wayne Gretzky

  12. #52
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park gebobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    6,439
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 3,286 Times in 2,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25
    ZoneBux
    53,659.38
    Bank
    130,163.55
    Total ZoneBux
    183,822.93
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    And CC is trumped up by the left, according to tim ball, ok gebobs ,rip into tim ball.
    What does that have to do with this thread. I could tear that dumbass Tim Ball a new arsehole and have many times but it is completely irrelevant to the thread. If you want to get pwn'd again about AGW, be my guest and start a new thread. By all means let's discuss Tim Ball and his phony credentials and his oil industry payroll.

  13. #53
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    50,546
    Thanks
    703
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 1,531 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    203
    ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto View Post
    Knowing about it doesn't mean they can actually get personnel there in time to do anything about the attack. You're watching the Faux news spin and drinking the kool aid. Here is a timeline that shows how everyone reacted at the moment - a bit differently than what faux news says:

    http://vinienco.com/2012/11/03/timel...ck-2-articles/


    are you kidding me? I already posted news from other reports other than fox. Obviously you ignored that because it makes your argument stupid.



    On Expedia.com, British Airways is currently advertizing a non-stop flight from London to Libya on Nov. 15--via an Airbus A320--that is expected to have a duration of 3 hours and 30 minutes. That means that in the seven hours that elapsed between when the State Department informed the White House that the U.S. mission in Benghazi was under attack and when Woods and Doherty were killed, a common commercial airlinerónot a military jet--could have flown from England to Libya and back.
    Are you telling me an airbus is faster than an a military plane?



    "There's a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here," Panetta said Thursday. "But the basic principle here ... is that you don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on."
    what a dumb statement. If you don't know whats going on when you are under attack then there's a communications problem under your watch. There were special forces in Europe who are trained to go in in a moments notice. Panetta needs to be fired and then Obama has to answer for that. Instead they blame it on a MOB?

    You are so up Obamas jock that you can't even see than no matter what you say or do that the strategy under Obama's administration caused people to die.

    Spin it all you want but americans are dead and it's because Obama's administration screwed it up.

  14. #54
    Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    rochester, ny
    Posts
    28,244
    Thanks
    3,949
    Thanked 1,503 Times in 1,062 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    76
    ZoneBux
    93,507.76
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    93,507.76
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    are you kidding me? I already posted news from other reports other than fox. Obviously you ignored that because it makes your argument stupid.




    Are you telling me an airbus is faster than an a military plane?





    what a dumb statement. If you don't know whats going on when you are under attack then there's a communications problem under your watch. There were special forces in Europe who are trained to go in in a moments notice. Panetta needs to be fired and then Obama has to answer for that. Instead they blame it on a MOB?

    You are so up Obamas jock that you can't even see than no matter what you say or do that the strategy under Obama's administration caused people to die.

    Spin it all you want but americans are dead and it's because Obama's administration screwed it up.
    LOL! 1st of all, everywhere you look has a different account. Just b'cse you found a couple that you think support your position doesn't mean they are anymore right than the ones that don't. Additionally, I find it funny that you care about 4 Americans deaths but never said anything about the 3000 deaths that Bush sent Americans to and that you supported in the past.

    Typical of the Obama haters to latch on to anything that tries to show him in a bad light. Not the 1st time you've done this...

  15. Post thanked by:

    gebobs (11-06-2012)

  16. #55
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    50,546
    Thanks
    703
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 1,531 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    203
    ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Whether it's you link or mine , all your link did was PROVE that the Obama administration WASN'T PREPARED to react to a crisis situation in a moments notice in a nation thats is hostile to americans. They were negligent and americans are dead.

    "it's was a mob" yeah right
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 11-06-2012 at 09:09 AM.

  17. #56
    Too sober for this... mysticsoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    rochester, ny
    Posts
    28,244
    Thanks
    3,949
    Thanked 1,503 Times in 1,062 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    76
    ZoneBux
    93,507.76
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    93,507.76
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Whether it's you link or mine , all your link did was PROVE that the Obama administration WASN'T PREPARED to react to a crisis situation in a moments notice in a nation thats is hostile to americans. They were negligent and americans are dead.

    "it's was a mob" yeah right
    Yeah, but don't forget that it also proves that Republicans had a hand in the blame by cutting the state dept's budget and therefore cutting security! Not mentioning that, are you?

    Flash forward to our end...just what we need...an out of touch vulture capitalist president who wants to cut programs irresponsibly as long as we keep taxes low for the rich, lower taxes for businesses that outsource, and privatize SS and anything else he can. Yeah, this is the President that will handle a situation like this in the future better...

  18. #57
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    50,546
    Thanks
    703
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 1,531 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    203
    ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto View Post
    Yeah, but don't forget that it also proves that Republicans had a hand in the blame by cutting the state dept's budget and therefore cutting security! Not mentioning that, are you?
    this is not about republicans and democrats. It's about Obama.

    Your second line is typical Obama strategy, blame someone else when YOU ARE THE PRES and have the fiinal say.



    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto View Post
    Flash forward to our end...just what we need...an out of touch vulture capitalist president who wants to cut programs irresponsibly as long as we keep taxes low for the rich, lower taxes for businesses that outsource, and privatize SS and anything else he can. Yeah, this is the President that will handle a situation like this in the future better...

    I don't care if Romney made money, I care what Obama did with MY money.

    155321_4155860930431_1938875019_n.jpg

  19. #58
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park gebobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    6,439
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 3,286 Times in 2,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25
    ZoneBux
    53,659.38
    Bank
    130,163.55
    Total ZoneBux
    183,822.93
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Whether it's you link or mine , all your link did was PROVE that the Obama administration WASN'T PREPARED to react to a crisis situation in a moments notice in a nation thats is hostile to americans. They were negligent and americans are dead.
    In case you hadn't noticed, there are dozens of countries around the world that are hostile to the US. Since 2002, there have been 14 attacks on US diplomatic facilities in 11 different countries. In that period, there have been over 300 total terrorist attacks around the world that have claimed American civilian lives. And not all of them would be considered to be as "hostile" as post-Kaddafi Libya e.g. Greece, Germany, India. The US is in the unfortunate position of being top dog and with it comes a price.

    So you are completely right. The administration wasn't completely prepared to react to a crisis situation in a city that most Americans have never heard of just like thousands of other cities around the world. The administrations wasn't completely prepared just like every other prior administration wasn't completely prepared every time there is an attack on US citizens. It can't be. It's an impossible bar. Security costs money and lots of it. The budget for diplomatic missions would probably have to be trebled. Though it's been noted that the budget for it was cut by 10% last year, that extra $270 million would not have likely made a difference here.

    So go ahead and keep bleating the line "Benghazi". Most Americans understand that we can't be vigilant on all fronts. Most Americans understand that our diplomats are always at risk. As an experienced career foreign service diplomat, I'm sure Stevens understood that.

  20. Post thanked by:

    Spartacus (11-07-2012)

  21. #59
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    50,546
    Thanks
    703
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 1,531 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    203
    ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    98,867.42
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by gebobs View Post

    So you are completely right. The administration wasn't completely prepared to react to a crisis situation
    I rest my case your honor.

    Mystic, you're free to cross examine the witness

  22. #60
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park gebobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    6,439
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 3,286 Times in 2,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25
    ZoneBux
    53,659.38
    Bank
    130,163.55
    Total ZoneBux
    183,822.93
    Donate

    Re: Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    I rest my case your honor.

    Mystic, you're free to cross examine the witness
    Quote mining is pretty low, but par for the course for an RWA.

  23. Post thanked by:

    EricStratton (11-06-2012),Spartacus (11-07-2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •