X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Hotest Coaching Canidate

Guess WHO is a HOT HOT HOT Coaching Candidate????

Thats right its SEAN PAYTON!!!

His value has skyrocketed after the Saints 0-4 Start.

His Contract extension was void as part of Bounty-gate... Now Teams like the Cowboys, Saints, Eagles, etc may go after him as soon as end of 2012 Season!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...e-will-he-land

[BTW: In another thread I pointed out how Sean Payton intentionally put the Saints in a position to lose/start slow via manipulating the situation and choosing 2 coaches which are sub par for his replacements and overlooking a great OC as coach and Bill Parcels!

If Saints started out 4-0 instead of 0-4, Payton would be in SOL situation. He would be a tainted coach who will be seen as replaceable and much of the credit would have gone towards the players & new coach.

If they won a SB or made a deep playoff run with a formidable coach like their OC or Bill Parcells, then there would be very little chance he returns and his open market value might be a fraction of what it is now.]

This was selfish move by an egocentric coach protecting his career. This is a move that has gone unnoticed by many fans and media but not all!
    Please Make Sense
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: Hotest Coaching Canidate

The Saints also have a lot of interest in re-signing him and may be willing to make him the highest paid head coach in the NFL.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

The NFL already came out with a statement that Payton's contract is NOT void. He has also stated that he plans on coaching the Saints next year. Good try.

Comment

• Mike
        • Jan 2009

Now how much more $$$ would he command? More than if the Saints were 4-0 with zero outside interest.

Lastly, if you were Payton where would you want to coach?

Bills, no
        Cowboys, no
        Eagles, hell no...

Saint, very very attractive... great offense and lower expectations next year!
        Please Make Sense

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          • May 2009

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-the-saints/

Comment

• Mouldsie
            • Aug 2012

Thought this would be about Chip Kelly

Comment

• kishoph
              • Jun 2003

If he were to leave the Saints, my bet would be that he'd go to Dallas, were he lives and was also the Assistant Head Coach previously.

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

It's spelled Hottest and Candidate
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Guess WHO is a HOT HOT HOT Coaching Candidate????

Thats right its SEAN PAYTON!!!

His value has skyrocketed after the Saints 0-4 Start.

His Contract extension was void as part of Bounty-gate... Now Teams like the Cowboys, Saints, Eagles, etc may go after him as soon as end of 2012 Season!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...e-will-he-land

[BTW: In another thread I pointed out how Sean Payton intentionally put the Saints in a position to lose/start slow via manipulating the situation and choosing 2 coaches which are sub par for his replacements and overlooking a great OC as coach and Bill Parcels!

If Saints started out 4-0 instead of 0-4, Payton would be in SOL situation. He would be a tainted coach who will be seen as replaceable and much of the credit would have gone towards the players & new coach.

If they won a SB or made a deep playoff run with a formidable coach like their OC or Bill Parcells, then there would be very little chance he returns and his open market value might be a fraction of what it is now.]

This was selfish move by an egocentric coach protecting his career. This is a move that has gone unnoticed by many fans and media but not all!
                  Are you sure it was Sean Payton's decision on who was his interim coach? Seems like that would be up to the owner and GM, which kinda screws up your argument.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

Conspiracy theories, LOL.

Comment

• nolimit
                      Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                      • Aug 2003

I disagree....Sean Payton is not a very good looking man

Comment

• Mike
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                        Are you sure it was Sean Payton's decision on who was his interim coach? Seems like that would be up to the owner and GM, which kinda screws up your argument.
                        I don't Know why you guys are constantly trying to kill any legit observation I share. I even provide links & evidence, etc...

Its seems that anything outside of your idealized version of the world doesn't exist... If I stated a few years ago that teams do cheat & players do try to intentionally injury each other, which seem like very obvious assertions to me, the majority of the board would have jumped up my ass about it. If it was 1492 you would be one of those people that could not be convinced that the world is round much less that it's not the center of the universe.

At this point your arguing to argue & not at all concerned about being logical or fair, your taking this too personally & getting defensive for no apparent reason ...
                        Last edited by Mike; 11-07-2012, 09:39 AM.
                        Please Make Sense

Comment

• Mike
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                          Conspiracy theories, LOL.
                          So was spy gate & bounty gate.... I guess they never happened....

If those stories weren't made public 0% chance you would believe them.... You just can't imagine a world where teams, organizations, human beings conspire.

BTW: wrestling is not real either & no matter how much you believe it the Bills are not going to the playoffs & yes the Colts are better much better as I argued with you before the season started...
                          Please Make Sense

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                            Making Spirits Bright
                            • Mar 2006

I don't Know why you guys are constantly trying to kill any legit observation I share. I even provide links & evidence, etc...

Its seems that anything outside of your idealized version of the world doesn't exist... If I stated a few years ago that teams do cheat & players do try to intentionally injury each other, which seem like very obvious assertions to me, the majority of the board would have jumped up my ass about it. If it was 1492 you would be one of those people that could not be convinced that the world is round much less that it's not the center of the universe.

At this point your arguing to argue & not at all concerned about being logical or fair, your taking this too personally & getting defensive for no apparent reason ...
                            You didn't answer my question. Sean Payton didn't choose the interim coaches. That's the basis of your entire argument, but feel free to call me out, as it's easier than proving your point.

Comment

• HAMMER
                              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                              • Jul 2003

They are not legit observations, they are nothing more than misguided, misspelled conspiracy theories.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍