Thread: Hotest Coaching Canidate

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hotest Coaching Canidate

Guess WHO is a HOT HOT HOT Coaching Candidate????

Thats right its SEAN PAYTON!!!

His value has skyrocketed after the Saints 0-4 Start.

His Contract extension was void as part of Bounty-gate... Now Teams like the Cowboys, Saints, Eagles, etc may go after him as soon as end of 2012 Season!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...e-will-he-land

[BTW: In another thread I pointed out how Sean Payton intentionally put the Saints in a position to lose/start slow via manipulating the situation and choosing 2 coaches which are sub par for his replacements and overlooking a great OC as coach and Bill Parcels!

If Saints started out 4-0 instead of 0-4, Payton would be in SOL situation. He would be a tainted coach who will be seen as replaceable and much of the credit would have gone towards the players & new coach.

If they won a SB or made a deep playoff run with a formidable coach like their OC or Bill Parcells, then there would be very little chance he returns and his open market value might be a fraction of what it is now.]

This was selfish move by an egocentric coach protecting his career. This is a move that has gone unnoticed by many fans and media but not all!
    Please Make Sense

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Hotest Coaching Canidate

The Saints also have a lot of interest in re-signing him and may be willing to make him the highest paid head coach in the NFL.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The NFL already came out with a statement that Payton's contract is NOT void. He has also stated that he plans on coaching the Saints next year. Good try.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Now how much more $$$ would he command? More than if the Saints were 4-0 with zero outside interest.

Lastly, if you were Payton where would you want to coach?

Bills, no
    Cowboys, no
    Eagles, hell no...

Saint, very very attractive... great offense and lower expectations next year!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,633 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Thought this would be about Chip Kelly

Thanks
    Thanked 1,747 Times in 987 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If he were to leave the Saints, my bet would be that he'd go to Dallas, were he lives and was also the Assistant Head Coach previously.

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

It's spelled Hottest and Candidate

9. Post thanked by:

casdhf (11-07-2012),HAMMER (11-07-2012),The last buffalo fan (11-07-2012)

Making Spirits Bright Joe Fo Sho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,857 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Guess WHO is a HOT HOT HOT Coaching Candidate????

Thats right its SEAN PAYTON!!!

His value has skyrocketed after the Saints 0-4 Start.

His Contract extension was void as part of Bounty-gate... Now Teams like the Cowboys, Saints, Eagles, etc may go after him as soon as end of 2012 Season!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...e-will-he-land

[BTW: In another thread I pointed out how Sean Payton intentionally put the Saints in a position to lose/start slow via manipulating the situation and choosing 2 coaches which are sub par for his replacements and overlooking a great OC as coach and Bill Parcels!

If Saints started out 4-0 instead of 0-4, Payton would be in SOL situation. He would be a tainted coach who will be seen as replaceable and much of the credit would have gone towards the players & new coach.

If they won a SB or made a deep playoff run with a formidable coach like their OC or Bill Parcells, then there would be very little chance he returns and his open market value might be a fraction of what it is now.]

This was selfish move by an egocentric coach protecting his career. This is a move that has gone unnoticed by many fans and media but not all!
    Are you sure it was Sean Payton's decision on who was his interim coach? Seems like that would be up to the owner and GM, which kinda screws up your argument.

11. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,683 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Conspiracy theories, LOL.

Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce! nolimit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I disagree....Sean Payton is not a very good looking man

14. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
    Are you sure it was Sean Payton's decision on who was his interim coach? Seems like that would be up to the owner and GM, which kinda screws up your argument.
    I don't Know why you guys are constantly trying to kill any legit observation I share. I even provide links & evidence, etc...

Its seems that anything outside of your idealized version of the world doesn't exist... If I stated a few years ago that teams do cheat & players do try to intentionally injury each other, which seem like very obvious assertions to me, the majority of the board would have jumped up my ass about it. If it was 1492 you would be one of those people that could not be convinced that the world is round much less that it's not the center of the universe.

At this point your arguing to argue & not at all concerned about being logical or fair, your taking this too personally & getting defensive for no apparent reason ...
    Last edited by Mike; 11-07-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
    Conspiracy theories, LOL.
    So was spy gate & bounty gate.... I guess they never happened....

If those stories weren't made public 0% chance you would believe them.... You just can't imagine a world where teams, organizations, human beings conspire.

BTW: wrestling is not real either & no matter how much you believe it the Bills are not going to the playoffs & yes the Colts are better much better as I argued with you before the season started...

Making Spirits Bright Joe Fo Sho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,857 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I don't Know why you guys are constantly trying to kill any legit observation I share. I even provide links & evidence, etc...

Its seems that anything outside of your idealized version of the world doesn't exist... If I stated a few years ago that teams do cheat & players do try to intentionally injury each other, which seem like very obvious assertions to me, the majority of the board would have jumped up my ass about it. If it was 1492 you would be one of those people that could not be convinced that the world is round much less that it's not the center of the universe.

At this point your arguing to argue & not at all concerned about being logical or fair, your taking this too personally & getting defensive for no apparent reason ...
    You didn't answer my question. Sean Payton didn't choose the interim coaches. That's the basis of your entire argument, but feel free to call me out, as it's easier than proving your point.

I'm right, Miyagi is wrong. HAMMER's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

They are not legit observations, they are nothing more than misguided, misspelled conspiracy theories.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You didn't answer my question. Sean Payton didn't choose the interim coaches. That's the basis of your entire argument, but feel free to call me out, as it's easier than proving your point.
    Your assuming he didn't I am asking why are you making that assumption? Its not just once, but over and over again. Even with the Redskins thing you accused the thread of being spam than in shock that there was supporting evidence...

Anyways, it was very well documented during the offseason that Payton chose the interm coach. At one point he even contacted his good friend Bill Parcels only to latter withdraw his request. In any case, there were multiple articles written about this online. Lastly, this is not even my observation, there were a few articles written over the summer which went into grave detail.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HAMMER View Post
    They are not legit observations, they are nothing more than misguided, misspelled conspiracy theories.
    I don't even know how to respond to that. You are not offering anything intelligible, but merely a straw-man argument.

When it comes to legit observations, you have not had a genuine legit observation in over a decade. You are the definition of a blind homer looking to support a failed system in faith. If faith, hope, and blind homerism were enough every team would win the SB...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So here are a few Articles:

"Sean Payton is smarter than I thought, and I thought he was plenty smart. Before his suspension he helped the Saints pick his coaching replacement for the 2012 season, and he screwed up the process so much that the Saints went into the dumper. This isn't hindsight, either. I saw it happening in April, and wrote about it then.But Payton is smarter even than that. He has manipulated events so thoroughly that a return to the Saints as the conquering hero, which looked to be his end game back in April, has become an afterthought. It could still happen, sure -- but that has become the least of his options.
    Unless Roger Goodell pulls another Roger Goodell and smites Sean Payton for the hell of it, Payton is about to become the most coveted, most expensive free agent coach in NFL history."

"All I know is Sean Payton handpicked some of the most obviously non-threatening guys he could. And I know why: Because Sean Payton is all about Sean Payton. Even as he has overseen three years of outrageous behavior that gutted the Saints -- cost them their head coach for 16 games, another coach for six games, their general manager for eight games, plus draft picks and fines -- Sean Payton made the call to replace Sean Payton with men who would do the job fairly well.But not too well."

You have to Give it to HIM!!!! In a suspension year, Sean Payton has managed to SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE his value!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/columns/sto...ts-want-it-too
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...-way-to-dallas
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...not-be-allowed

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

"Sean Payton is smarter than I thought, and I thought he was plenty smart. Before his suspension he helped the Saints pick his coaching replacement for the 2012 season, and he screwed up the process so much that the Saints went into the dumper. This isn't hindsight, either. I saw it happening in April, and wrote about it then.

But Payton is smarter even than that. He has manipulated events so thoroughly that a return to the Saints as the conquering hero, which looked to be his end game back in April, has become an afterthought. It could still happen, sure -- but that has become the least of his options.

Unless Roger Goodell pulls another Roger Goodell and smites Sean Payton for the hell of it, Payton is about to become the most coveted, most expensive free agent coach in NFL history."

"All I know is Sean Payton handpicked some of the most obviously non-threatening guys he could. And I know why: Because Sean Payton is all about Sean Payton. Even as he has overseen three years of outrageous behavior that gutted the Saints -- cost them their head coach for 16 games, another coach for six games, their general manager for eight games, plus draft picks and fines -- Sean Payton made the call to replace Sean Payton with men who would do the job fairly well.
    But not too well."

You have to Give it to HIM!!!! In a suspension year, Sean Payton has managed to SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE his value!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/columns/story/18584844/what-payton-wants-is-obvious-but-why-would-saints-want-it-too
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...-way-to-dallas
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...not-be-allowed

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

My Gosh just pay Payton the money!!!
    The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.