• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bills_7
    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
    • Mar 2004

Season on the line sunday, lets get some positive thoughts going

As shocking as this sounds a win Sunday will put us right back in the thick of things, especially with the weaker schedule ahead

Stranger things have happened and anything can happen in the NFL

so lets use this thread for positive thoughts and what we might be able to do well Sunday as we know we can play with them (ie our 21-7 lead in buffalo)

so lets get the positive energy rolling here

Big key to the game is for the offense to get rolling early and our D to play like they did last week or even improve would be huge

We need to play better 3rd down football both sides of the ball

Give Fitz the power to change plays at the line or if he does have the power hopefully they worked on it all week

Lets get this win and start talking PLAYOFFS!!! again
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Season on the line sunday, lets get some positive thoughts going

The Bills are going to play well and compete. and lose. making it hurt 100x more.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I have 0 faith in these bums

Comment

• BLeonard
        BoB Sabermetrician
        • Jan 2003

Positive thoughts, eh?

OK, I'm positive that the Bills will miss the playoffs for the 13th consecutive season.

Even if they do manage to beat the Patriots (which I highly doubt) they'll simply piss down their legs in one of the games in the alleged "weak part of the schedule."

-Bill

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by bills_7 View Post
          As shocking as this sounds a win Sunday will put us right back in the thick of things, especially with the weaker schedule ahead

Stranger things have happened and anything can happen in the NFL

so lets use this thread for positive thoughts and what we might be able to do well Sunday as we know we can play with them (ie our 21-7 lead in buffalo)

so lets get the positive energy rolling here

Big key to the game is for the offense to get rolling early and our D to play like they did last week or even improve would be huge

We need to play better 3rd down football both sides of the ball

Give Fitz the power to change plays at the line or if he does have the power hopefully they worked on it all week

Lets get this win and start talking PLAYOFFS!!! again
          the season was on the line in the last game against the Patriots and this team collapsed like a shanty town in an earthquake. We were done as soon as they dropped to 0-2 in the division.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

We play on national TV next week so out of town fans can watch.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

winnable schedule? Miami twice. once on prime time. they are perhaps the best team in the AFC as they fight every game. NE has the history and seasoning, but miami leap frogged us and the jets. Great.

Which reminds me we have the jets who beat the living hell out of us in week 1 and rex will be fighting for his job...nothing like one last win

Indianapolis is a team on the rise with a qb with a lot of accuracy vs a bills defense that hardly covers anyone.

Seattle has played well thus far.

The rams might be an easy win. Jacksonville with mularkey. we perform real well against our former coaches. they might just win that.

I see 1 win left and it won't feel good at all. like the last 13 years.

Comment

• bills_7
                TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                • Mar 2004

Really? Nothing positive to say at all eh guys. Ok thats fine im down on this team to but this is one last kick at the can for the season. We support the team till the end in the toronto area just like we do with our leafs who arent any better so its almost game day. Does anyone have anything good to say?
                Last edited by bills_7; 11-09-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Really? Nothing positive to say at all eh guys. Ok thats fine im down on this team to but this is one last kick at the can for the season. We support the team till the end in the toronto area just like we do with our leafs who arent any better so its almost game day. Does anyone have anything good to say?
                  Everyone still supports the team.

There's a difference between wanting them to win and believing they actually will. We'd love to see them come out and crush the Patriots, but after watching all the previous games this season, the overwhelming majority of us just don't see how that's possible.

This is a team that spent a lot of money on the D in the off-season, and the D has been record-setting bad. We're 3-5, 0-2 in the division, 2-4 in the conference and have suffered 3 blowout losses, including one to the team we have to play again on Sunday.

Do you really expect people to have positive things to say in that situation? If so, why?
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Really? Nothing positive to say at all eh guys.
                    no hurricanes and no snow this Sunday. That's 2. What did I win?
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SabreEleven
                      • Aug 2002

I have something positive to say....we made the playoffs...13 years ago...
                      Last edited by SabreEleven; 11-09-2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• bills_7
                        TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        Everyone still supports the team.

There's a difference between wanting them to win and believing they actually will. We'd love to see them come out and crush the Patriots, but after watching all the previous games this season, the overwhelming majority of us just don't see how that's possible.

This is a team that spent a lot of money on the D in the off-season, and the D has been record-setting bad. We're 3-5, 0-2 in the division, 2-4 in the conference and have suffered 3 blowout losses, including one to the team we have to play again on Sunday.

Do you really expect people to have positive things to say in that situation? If so, why?
                        why? that can be in obv answer or a loaded question.

positive energy goes a long way

im off to work hopefully we can stay positive this week and get a win

enjoy the game sunday everyone

Go Bills!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

why? that can be in obv answer or a loaded question.

positive energy goes a long way

im off to work hopefully we can stay positive this week and get a win

enjoy the game sunday everyone

Go Bills!!!
                          Positive energy goes a long way for something you're actually doing yourself. What you say on a message board- positive or negative- has absolutely ZERO effect on the game whatsoever.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• GingerP
                            • Aug 2012

I guess the positive view is they can play with them, since they had leads of 21 points in the 2nd quarter and 14 points in the 3rd quarter the last 2 times they played them.

Of course, they ended up losing those games by 28 and 24 points. So, you can say the Bills have shown they can play with the Pats... for about a half. Then they get crushed like they are playing Madden for the first time.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

I'm positive the season will go down in flames this Sunday. Suck for Luck! Oh wait, it's too late for that...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍