• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

Re: Season on the line sunday, lets get some positive thoughts going

If we won our four div games left, I'd be happy with 7-9. Go Bills!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

I got something positive. We will run the ball a total of NINE times this week. **** this team

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

the good news is if these oafs can man up and pull off a win, this season is completely salvagable. but it will require a brand of football they haven't done yet. they will need to stop another team and get turnovers on defense. and on offense they will have to dictate the flow of the game by running whenever and however they like.

a win here completely erases their doubts. a loss here, no matter how close just reinforces that this isn't their year.

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
          winnable schedule? Miami twice. once on prime time. they are perhaps the best team in the AFC as they fight every game. NE has the history and seasoning, but miami leap frogged us and the jets. Great.

Which reminds me we have the jets who beat the living hell out of us in week 1 and rex will be fighting for his job...nothing like one last win

Indianapolis is a team on the rise with a qb with a lot of accuracy vs a bills defense that hardly covers anyone.

Seattle has played well thus far.

The rams might be an easy win. Jacksonville with mularkey. we perform real well against our former coaches. they might just win that.

I see 1 win left and it won't feel good at all. like the last 13 years.
          I love how people call our second half schedule easy, wishful thinking. All but two teams are better than us by a longshot.

Comment

• Gibby
            Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
            • Jun 2006

This season was over after we lost the first game to New England.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Should the Bills lose, they are not mathmatically eliminated, but they would have to win out after a loss to have a reasonable shot at the playoffs, and depend on some other teams to play bad too. If they will, it leaves them with a little room for error. Not much, but a little any way. I'm not worrying about playoffs too much after a very disappointing few games. I will be happy it they just start demonstrating they have the capacity to play well and compete against decent teams. They came close last Sunday, but in the end they failed, and didn't really pose a serious threat to the Texans.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Ralph Wilson sold the team, a new 20-year lease will be signed tomorrow, and a joint-venture new stadium with Erie County will be unveiled on Monday after the big win over the Patriots.

Or, is lying not allowed?
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

The Bills have to win out to make the playoffs.

That ain't gonna happen.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

I'm positive we'll lose by 3 TD's +, then hear Gailey tell us he's working on the D and Fitz is his QB for life.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Gibby
                      Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                      • Jun 2006

I've got some great news:

After Sunday we only have seven more games of this horrible train wreck known as the 2012 Bills. Even better, that means that Chan, Wanny, and Fitzputrid only have a maximum of seven more games in Bills uniforms. Oh, and it gets better, this team will be lucky to win six games this year and that means we will get a high draft pick. Oh, and Ralph is in his mid ninetees which means he'll be dead in the next few years. So yes, although this season and possibly next will suck, we could see things begin to turn around in three years.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍