• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingJofNYC
    • Sep 2009

Re: God the Bills are so stupid

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
    ... Also said Corners are in place, LT in place, and pass rush in place...

Glad to hear those aren't priorities in his mind; I agree.
    I'm not sure about pass rush being in place. Our most consistent pass rusher since Anderson went down is Kyle Moore, that's not what I call ideal. Anderson has one double digit sack season since his rookie year, before last season he couldn't crack the 5 sack barrier. This draft is absolutely loaded with high quality pass rushers and if one is there we should definitely take one. Or another OL, Warmack would be a force up front.

I don't see a game breaking WR, Hunter/Allen are the closest but they've been inconsistent this year. Don't see a top flight LB. I'm going with a DL, specifically DE. We have nothing behind Kyle and Dareus, and nothing behind Mario Williams. Anderson had one good season and cashed in, he's not consistent, need an upgrade.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

how do you know he didnt say it just to fool everyone and draft a different position? how do you know he meant first round.. how do you know he didnt mean phillip rivers?
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• GreedoII
        • Aug 2007

Phillip Rivers a Bill. You wait and see…..

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Turf View Post
          I just got the email from WGR that Nix just proclamined we gonna geet us a Quarterback. I mean really? Can you imagine playing poker with this guy? I got 2 pairs what u got?
          Nothing like tipping your hat there Buddy. Just let the entire freaking league plan around your draft picks now and put yourself a disadvantage. I mean other teams literally, somewhere a GM fell out of his chair laughing at this one.
          If anyone wonders why there's no hope for One Bills Drive, look no further. Seriously. Really?
          Do you remember how he handled the Marshawn Lynch trade? Waiting until the trade deadline, after we had already drafted Spiller and clearly made it obvious to the world that we weren't re-signing him? Buddy's just not a wheeler and dealer.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

i don't care what round they draft a QB. i just want to see one that can help the Bills win.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍