Clear All
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

Re: I can't bear any more of Fitzpathetic

Originally posted by coastal View Post
    Fitz played great today.

This is on the D.
    Really?!?!?!

Fitz sucks...he has always sucked...and he always will suck.

The game was in his hands. He threw two crappy passes to end the game. His last pass was a pathetic illustration of just how useless he is.

Wake the **** up!!

Comment

• coastal
      Legendary Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by notacon View Post
      Really?!?!?!

Fitz sucks...he has always sucked...and he always will suck.

The game was in his hands. He threw two crappy passes to end the game. His last pass was a pathetic illustration of just how useless he is.

Wake the **** up!!
      i see u r as angry here as elsewhere.

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

TJ's fault on the route. Fitz's fault on missing a wide open CJ.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by madness View Post
          TJ's fault on the route. Fitz's fault on missing a wide open CJ.
          Stevie Johnson was just as open on the play in the top of the end zone.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
            yes. it absolutely is on Fitz. Scoring on that last drive is what separates great quarterbacks from qbs like Fitz. 90% of us knew it was going to end that way. If that doesn't say enough about our QB than nothing will to you.
            I did call it. It's on one of the other threads, but why was he in that position? Why does it ALWAYS have to come down to Fitz? Why can't it be at least for once us asking "How did Fitz blow that lead with 2 minutes left?"
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

We got to see the 'good' Fitz today, he played very well for most of the game.

Maybe if the 'good' Wannstadt or 'good' LBers ever decide to show up, we may have a chance at winning some ballgames.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• OLDSRIP
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                Is anybody else completely numb to this team losing in the most heart-wrenching ways possible? 2 years ago this would have crushed me, now... I'm pretty numb to it. I just don't care anymore, I expect them to do this whenever the game is close.
                I have been watching this team since the beginning. I have been hopeful but never surprised by the results. After all, this is the normal for the Bills. The championships in the 60's and the 90's AFC championship
                teams were the abberations. The Bills are on 25 year cycles between championship teams. Can't wait for 2015.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
                  I did call it. It's on one of the other threads, but why was he in that position? Why does it ALWAYS have to come down to Fitz? Why can't it be at least for once us asking "How did Fitz blow that lead with 2 minutes left?"
                  Remember the titans game?

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Yes, that last play was on Fitz. A local station had a field level camera from the opposite end zone. McCourty was right there and Fitz threw it directly at him. Graham took the bullet.

We lost the turnover battle 3-0 and took a boatload of penalties. This is who we are.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• kishoph
                      • Jun 2003

If Graham would of took the underneath route (which he did the play before, on the exact route) the ball would of still been way behind him and 5 feet over his head, the only person that had a shot at that pass was the corner.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

It was crystal clear on replay that last play was the wrong route by Graham.

If you did not pick up on that watching the game, you are missing out how offenses work and how patterns are constructed. Fitz was throwing to a spot. The player that was supposed in that spot was not there.

I can't beieve that people can't pick up on that. It is a simple concept.
                        Last edited by Dr. Lecter; 11-12-2012, 07:50 AM.
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                          Yes, that last play was on Fitz. A local station had a field level camera from the opposite end zone. McCourty was right there and Fitz threw it directly at him. Graham took the bullet.

We lost the turnover battle 3-0 and took a boatload of penalties. This is who we are.

FItz was throwing to a spot. The spot was supposed to have been covered by a WR who cut deep instead of shallow
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• X-Era
                            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Billz_fan View Post
                            I knew as soon as Buffalo started that drive what was going to happen. I said it to everyone here. Gonna end with a pick near the goal line I said. Did not even bat an eyelash at the results. Pathetic.
                            Jeremy (my brother-in-law and I said the same thing). The previous scoring drive he had several that could have been picked.

This is absolutely on Fitz. If he doesn't throw at a defender, we at worst lose because of other reasons or possibly win the game.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY! View Post
                              No one really to blame today.

Fitz threw an untimely INT. Wrong route by TJ Graham. Jackson had an untimely fumble. Poor INT call in the endzone. Defense was a sieve at times but tightened up in situations. Took too many legitimate penalties. Couldn't capitalize.

Overall, it's a team loss.
                              Too many legitimate penalties yes, but it was ridiculous the amount of BS penalties that were called against the Bills & all called at times that would have been positive plays for Bills. Even the announcers said so on tv, 119 yds in penalties in the first half alone RIDICULOUS.

Comment

• trapezeus
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Oct 2004

it is on fitz. the bills defense could have picked off Brady at the start of the game by Bryan scott sucks.

fitz's game plan is short only. his fumble came on one of 4 short routes they run and the patriots snuffed it out because you could literally have fitz and a WR wide open and he won't make that throw. so they don't care.

Fitz was servicable, but when you have a servicable QB vs a legit qb, other people have to be lights out. and the defense wasn't. fred jackson wasnt. TJ graham wasn't. This is what you get when the ceiling of the QB is to manage the game. everyone else has to be near perfect.

and honestly, i felt like the d put the patriots in a lot of third downs and a lot of the "convesrions" came on BS penalties. i'm not sure how a defense is supposed to stop that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍