Tyler Wilson QB- Doesnt have amazing arm strength, makes quick decisions, not amazing accuracy. Has a hesitation with his arm motion and handles pressure average. Overall i dont like what i see

Geno Smith QB- One of my favorites this draft. Has the best arm in the draft and can make every throw. Stands well in the pocket and makes good decisions. Decent mobility and can throw on the run. 2 main issues. Is he just good against weak teams? And can he survive without someone like Austin? But i see Graham fitting that role nicely

Aaron Murray QB- He suffers from what i believe alot of top 5 QBs do that arent the reason why there team is successful. He doesnt do anything great, he plays to not lose, he doesnt have to win games because his team is so good.

Matt Barkley QB- Plays alot like Mark Sanchez. Not just because of being from USC, but they just play the same. Neither can make all the throws, but have decent accuracy. Barkley is proclaimed better than he is because he has WRs who are amazing after the catch. Barkley will probably be no better than a Hasselback his whole career

Tyler Bray QB- Cutler/Romo. This will be what you will get outa him in the NFL. Alot of media attention, some great games, some bad ones. He has good size and can make some incredible throws sometimes, but struggles to much, especially bein that hes just in college. He may just be the college version of Cutler/Romo and may get way worse in the NFL. Who knows, but hes a high risk high reward. But can be so bad that hes out in a few years

EJ Manuel QB- Imo the safest pick of the draft. He has good decision making, steps up in the pocket, a quick release and can run if needed. Has above average arm strength. Plays under center in a pro style O. Stands in the pocket well but needs more touch on alot of his passes. Footwork also needs work

Mike Glennon QB- Love his size at 6'6. Has a great strong arm and a beautiful ball coming out. He can throw a 60 yd pass effortlessly. He takes control of the football. He throws it like its a stone which is something Kelly, Montana, Brady, Manning, Young, Elway etc all did. To be successful you have to be able to know you can make all the throws and the only thing that should be an issue is finding the open guy. Glennon is at that stage, he controls the ball like a vet, and just has to focus on who to pass it to. His accuracy is amazing also

Late round gem

Alex Carder QB- Has a good release, and has a very strong accurate arm. Can make alot if not all the throws needed in the NFL, and played some under center in WM. He played against alot of talent better than his team, and hes done well. WRs consistantly drop passes and he consistantly finds tight windows to make plays. I wonder how he would do on a top team? I wouldnt mind him in later rounds for backup.