Thread: I've never seen so many flags, since Veterans Day

Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,683 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I've never seen so many flags, since Veterans Day

Could the refs have called a tighter game based on everything being equal, maybe the several out of the field of play could of been caught out of bounds but how do you call them?

Certainly don't fear me. Not any more. Ralonzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I've never seen so many flags, since Veterans Day

Well, there were the funny calls for holding on us, and not holding on them, and PI on us, and not PI on them. That's typical for a Pats game.

And then there were the several cases just before the first half ended when a Bill clearly went out of bounds and the clock ran. Whut?

And then there was the timeout we were forced to take for the Donald Jones injury on an incomplete pass. Whut?

Maybe I don't understand the rules to the extent that the refs do. Maybe there's special rules if you're the New England Patriots. I've always wondered.

There was all kinds of funny stuff in this game that Ion Feeble and Fan Doubts completely skipped over.
    Last edited by Ralonzo; 11-12-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    His words carry lies that would break a less deceitful man's jaw. He's received a Nobel Peace Prize just for campaigning. He bowls 37.

He is the Most Intolerable Man In The World.

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer to put it on my $6 trillion tab. Stay stupid, my friends."

3. Post thanked by:

Syderick (11-12-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 925 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I've never seen so many flags, since Veterans Day

Everyone is sick of the Patriots. The NFL isn't doing the fans any favors by continuing to prop up this team.