• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Brandon Spikes = thug

Originally posted by The King View Post
    disagree. He publicly bashed Buffalo and its fans on twitter he's classless all the way through.

Plenty of players make big hits without taunting injuries and acting like a douche.

Chuck Bednarik...taunting douche for your viewing pleasure.

I'd take Spikes on my team every day of the week.

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

Is anyone surprised? Same scumbag that tried to gouge someone's eyes out in college.
      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      Vanek is Austrian not European
      Originally posted by Prov401
      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
      Originally posted by better days
      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Gibby
        Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY! View Post

Different times, and that was Frank Gifford (a pretty boy like Tom Brady). Bednarik was balls. Spikes is just a thug who we need to take a bounty out on. Unwritten and unpaid but next time we play these guys we need someone to snap his neck.

Comment

• Gibby
          Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
          • Jun 2006

Also, when he does suffer his career ending injury, I will laugh. He deserves a broken neck for a long career of playing dirty.

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Gibby View Post
            Different times, and that was Frank Gifford (a pretty boy like Tom Brady). Bednarik was balls. Spikes is just a thug who we need to take a bounty out on. Unwritten and unpaid but next time we play these guys we need someone to snap his neck.
            No Gibby... if the NFL's commitment to deal with this kind of behavior is real, Spikes will be fined and suspended.

If I were Russ Brandon, I'd be asking the NFL for an investigation into the NE organization as Spikes was allegedly out on the field threatening to injure players.

this is not Bednarik's NFL... Or is it for certain organizations only.

Comment

• Gibby
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by coastal View Post
              No Gibby... if the NFL's commitment to deal with this kind of behavior is real, Spikes will be fined and suspended.

If I were Russ Brandon, I'd be asking the NFL for an investigation into the NE organization as Spikes was allegedly out on the field threatening to injure players.

this is not Bednarik's NFL... Or is it for certain organizations only.
              If Gregg Williams had his bounty system in New England, the NFL shreds all evidence of it and slaps down four game suspensions on Bellichick and Gregg and takes away a first round draft pick and fines the Pats 50 grand. Its no secret that the Pats are the darling pretty boys of the NFL. **** they got away with cheating for years, and nothing was done. Spikes gets fined fifty grand at most and continues doing this **** because its probably encouraged by folks like Bellijerk.

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Gibby View Post
                If Gregg Williams had his bounty system in New England, the NFL shreds all evidence of it and slaps down four game suspensions on Bellichick and Gregg and takes away a first round draft pick and fines the Pats 50 grand. Its no secret that the Pats are the darling pretty boys of the NFL. **** they got away with cheating for years, and nothing was done. Spikes gets fined fifty grand at most and continues doing this **** because its probably encouraged by folks like Bellijerk.
                You could be right, but if this happens... the Bills should become publicly vocal in their objections.

Comment

• Mski
                  • Mar 2006

its Wednesday, has any fine been levied?
                  RIP Tommy D!
                  12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

You argue points when its impossible for you to be right
                    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                      You argue points when its impossible for you to be right
                      Give it a rest.

Spikes made a big hit and celebrated the hit. Much like Bednarik celebrating after knocking Gifford the F out in the pic I posted in the thread. Much like any other player in the NFL does when they make a big hit, Buffalo Bills players included...Shawn Merriman sacks QBs and does a "lights out" dance and people think it's great...not that he ever gets to do it around here but still. Golden Tate laid out Sean Lee earlier in the year and celebrated the hit.

Spikes celebrating that he made a big hit on Jackson is no different than what any other player in the NFL does when they make a big hit or play.

Comment

• Mski
                        • Mar 2006

Give it a rest.

Spikes made a big hit and celebrated the hit. Much like Bednarik celebrating after knocking Gifford the F out in the pic I posted in the thread. Much like any other player in the NFL does when they make a big hit, Buffalo Bills players included...Shawn Merriman sacks QBs and does a "lights out" dance and people think it's great...not that he ever gets to do it around here but still. Golden Tate laid out Sean Lee earlier in the year and celebrated the hit.

Spikes celebrating that he made a big hit on Jackson is no different than what any other player in the NFL does when they make a big hit or play.
                        no spike's demonstration wasnt imediately after the hit... he was already on the sidelines with his helment off, and Jackson was being helped off the field... BIG difference to what you're refering to
                        RIP Tommy D!
                        12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

Spikes fined 25k for the hit on Fitz, Mayo and Dennard got fines for the game as well but haven't seen how much.
                          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          Vanek is Austrian not European
                          Originally posted by Prov401
                          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                          Originally posted by better days
                          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• GingerP
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                            Spikes fined 25k for the hit on Fitz, Mayo and Dennard got fines for the game as well but haven't seen how much.
                            Mayo was fined $10K and Dennard $7,875 (not sure how they came up with that amount), both for late hits out-of-bounds.

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

No mention of the taunt of an injured player walking off the field?

no message sent that playing to hurt someone isn't acceptable to the NFL?

no seriously upping the ante on a player already fined for this kind of behavior?

no investigation to find out if the Patriots organization supports this kind of behavior?

The Saints are akin to Lee Harvey Oswald... A patsie (pun intended.)

Comment

• jimmifli
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                                No mention of the taunt of an injured player walking off the field?

no message sent that playing to hurt someone isn't acceptable to the NFL?

no seriously upping the ante on a player already fined for this kind of behavior?

no investigation to find out if the Patriots organization supports this kind of behavior?

The Saints are akin to Lee Harvey Oswald... A patsie (pun intended.)
                                Meh. He was celebrating a force fumble and legal hit. It took a long time for the pile to clear before we realized Fred was injured.

I'm glad he was fined.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡