Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Gailey: Fred Jackson will not play this week

  1. #21
    Do you read what you write? Oaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Posts
    5,068
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 399 Times in 218 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    21

    Re: Gailey: Fred Jackson will not play this week

    Fred was awesome yesterday minus the hi-low hit fumble at the 1.
    You know I'm no Belichick, I've never told a lie - https://youtube.com/watch?v=lMZgxwu0YwQ&hd=1







  2. #22
    It's soooo embarrassing YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    54,720
    Thanks
    11,033
    Thanked 12,066 Times in 6,768 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    158

    Re: Gailey: Fred Jackson will not play this week

    Quote Originally Posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
    Good, I won't have to be worried about the running backs fumbling every time they get the ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebobs View Post
    Take a rest, Fred. You got a case of the fumbly wumblies, but I still love ya.

    Oh, and CJ is the #1 back. You're just there to teach him how to block and to spell him from now on.
    FJ has lost fumbles 3 times on 101 touches, CJ twice on 115.
    There's battle lines being drawn...Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
    We better stop...Hey, what's that sound? Everybody look - what's going down?

  3. #23
    Bills stink BertSquirtgum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dutch Harbor
    Posts
    12,050
    Thanks
    2,975
    Thanked 2,974 Times in 1,897 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    36

    Re: Gailey: Fred Jackson will not play this week

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    FJ has lost fumbles 3 times on 101 touches, CJ twice on 115.
    Your point being?

  4. #24
    It's soooo embarrassing YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    54,720
    Thanks
    11,033
    Thanked 12,066 Times in 6,768 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    158

    Re: Gailey: Fred Jackson will not play this week

    Quote Originally Posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
    Your point being?
    Do you have a problem with facts? That's all they are. Draw you're own conclusions, using the information I provided. You're welcome.

  5. Post thanked by:

    coastal (11-12-2012),jimmifli (11-12-2012)

  6. #25
    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds. zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,402
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 167 Times in 74 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    18

    Re: Gailey: Fred Jackson will not play this week

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmifli View Post
    It's pretty scary and is now commonly used to diagnose concussions. In MMA or boxing it would get you a 90 day licence suspension.

    In the NFL the dirtbag that hit you flexes for the camera. The NFL has a big concussion problem, and the more people learn about how much damage is caused, the less they enjoy watching it.
    Thats why they need to go back to leather helmets, the equipment the players wear today make them feel invincible.

    Spikes is dirt ball and TKO should sit his cousin down and have a heart to heart on how to respect the game.

  7. #26
    Bills stink BertSquirtgum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dutch Harbor
    Posts
    12,050
    Thanks
    2,975
    Thanked 2,974 Times in 1,897 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    36

    Re: Gailey: Fred Jackson will not play this week

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Do you have a problem with facts? That's all they are. Draw you're own conclusions, using the information I provided. You're welcome.
    Fred has had two costly fumbles this year. He stinks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The fact that beastmode should still be on this team bothers me still today.

  8. #27
    Unreachable Douche
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    59,669
    Thanks
    4,348
    Thanked 2,336 Times in 1,399 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    148

    Re: Gailey: Fred Jackson will not play this week

    Quote Originally Posted by HurkeyNuts View Post

    The fact that beastmode should still be on this team bothers me still today.
    I much rather have Jason Paul Pierce, Lynch, Jackson over Spliier/Jackson.
    Draft a franchise QB that X-Era would be proud to put in his user name for the next 13 years.

  9. #28
    Registered User Night Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Last Depot
    Posts
    20,455
    Thanks
    3,107
    Thanked 5,055 Times in 2,506 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    83

    Re: Gailey: Fred Jackson will not play this week

    He'll deactivate him, just to show we can win without him. Chans' cunning that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •