Thread: Remember this QB come draft time

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Remember this QB come draft time

Registered User lightningbolt444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Remember this QB come draft time

Moving to Raleigh in April I have had a good chance to watch him this year. I was never really into CFB but I decided to watch a few games and have been enjoying them more than NFL games.

Now with Glennon I think this fan base would pull its hair out. There are times when he makes plays that are jaw dropping and other times when he makes head scratching plays where he throws right to the D. Think of how we can all call a Fitz INT Glennon has that same characteristic to him as he drops back and everyone watching can tell its going to be a pick.

He has great upside but I hope he is not what the front office considers the answer.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 Times in 1,428 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bangarang View Post
    TJ Graham can tell us plenty about him. Yet all the scouting reports talk about his lack of athleticism which puts him in the Byron Leftwhich/Drew Bledsoe category and although both were 1st Round pick struggled later in their careers yet Glennon isn't thought to be as good as prospect as either of them instead he's a mid round guy with some upside maybe with a strong combine he could move up to late Round 2 ala Brock Osweiler. Right now if I were a betting man I'd say EJ Manuel is a guy I'd peg for the Bills would draft at QB if Gailey sticks and I will say it over and over again but he's doing a great job with our offense it's just a shame the defense hasn't come together otherwise we could be a playoff contender.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,330 Times in 2,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

inaccurate, slow release, poor pocket presence...

not draftable. almost 1/3 of his completions in that tape are "likely" defended or intercepted against an nfl CB... the funny thing is an NFL WR probably makes that catch to keep him from an int...
    Last edited by Ingtar33; 11-12-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!