• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: 1st win in Prime Time since 2001...

Originally posted by RedEyE View Post
    How did such a positive topic turn so quick? I'm sick to my stomach remembering those primetime losses.
    12 years of sucking. If you want to discuss the team, there is only enough positive to keep you going for a couple of minutes. After that, the topic has to change or else the negative will start coming out.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

you want positive? i am know standing firm in my belief that hte bills are now the 2008 giants. lost to the pats in a game that was surprisingly close. now the bills go on a tear.

Who is with me?

Comment

• Mski
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
        you want positive? i am know standing firm in my belief that hte bills are now the 2008 giants. lost to the pats in a game that was surprisingly close. now the bills go on a tear.

Who is with me?
        *sigh* i hate to admit it, but thats where i am too... i believe 9 wins will get us in the playoffs... thats 5 more with games against St Luis, Indy, Jax, Sea, Miami, and the Jets, that means going 4-2... i think its highly unlikely but completely plausible
        RIP Tommy D!
        12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

normally after a season as pathetic as this, i would be all for tanking so that we are truly exposed as what we are. but with the afc east so bad, and us pretty much putting the nail in the dolphin's coffin, its between the pats who are very vulnerable if they weren't gifted two divisional games and the jets who are in full on meltdown.

so that means, we can get that wildcard spot if we keep winning.

and with the draft class so weak, whoever we want should be available to us because qb's are dropping. maybe that works in our favor. who knows.

last year was the year to tank. this year is the year to hope you get hot at the end and go on a magical run.

Comment

• IAG
            • Jan 2005

Go Bills!!!!!

Comment

• Gibby
              Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
              • Jun 2006

Lets see we stank up the joint at home against Cleveland, suffered our worse loss in franchise history against New England, Lost to Dallas (I can't remember, but I think all three happened in 07), We also lost the Brewski Bowl (remember, the one where we were all hoping the bastard would have another stroke just to shut up the ESPN crew), the McFumbles Game at New England back in 09, lost to the Fish and got killed by the Chiefs in 2003, if I recall right we also got murdered by San Fransisco like 35-0 back in 2001 on Sunday Night, we also got murdered at home by Denver back in 2005 on Sunday Night. What were the other three?

Comment

• imbondz
                Democrats are people too
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post

Who is with me?
                UGH. Pleeeease. That Giants team was amazing. That game they lost against the Patriots in the last game of the season, was two excellent teams battling it out. We are FARRRRRRRR from either of those teams right now...but I'll at least say we've possibly turned a corner.
                My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

It would take a string of quality wins before I start to believe this could happen. I just hope the D can build off last night. Their effort was definitely noticeable, where their lack of effort was noticeable in previous weeks.

Comment

• Tiburon1724
                    • Sep 2005

wasn't the Washington game in Toronto prime time?

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by TrEd FTW View Post
                      Yeah. Eleven straight prime-time losses before tonight.

I seriously doubt the Bills have played in 6 prime time games since 2001, let alone 11.

Comment

Working...
                      X