Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 317

Thread: BuffaloWins Articles

  1. #261
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park gebobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    5,305
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 2,550 Times in 1,649 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    21
    ZoneBux
    40,828.91
    Bank
    78,360.88
    Total ZoneBux
    119,189.79
    Donate

    Re: My Bills/Jags recap

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebuffalowins View Post
    My god I'm a ****en hack. Thanks!
    Hehe...I do that too, but usually with homonyms. I confuse know/no sometimes. Seriously.
    Gailey's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

  2. #262
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0
    ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Donate

    Stats about the Bills turnaround

    http://www.buffalowins.com/buffalo-b...s-defense.html

    The Bills entered the bye with a 3-4 record after allowing no fewer than 35 points in each of their four losses. In fact, the Bills have allowed an average of 36.6 points, 259 passing yards and 170 rushing yards per game in each loss (passing yards calculated with sack yardage). The Bills forced only four turnovers and registered 10 sacks in each of their seven losses.

    By comparison, Buffalo has yielded averages of 15.8 points, 187.8 passing yards and 95 rushing yards in each of their five wins. The Bills have 17 sacks and 12 turnovers in those games.
    Please read and tell a friend. Thanks!!

  3. #263
    Skoobasaurus-Rex MitchMurrayDowntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    8,412
    Thanks
    2,474
    Thanked 1,143 Times in 826 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    20
    ZoneBux
    947.83
    Bank
    1,296,781.01
    Total ZoneBux
    1,297,728.84
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    We do better in the wins versus the losses, go figure.

  4. Post thanked by:

    BillsFever21 (12-06-2012),Jeff1220 (12-06-2012),OLDSRIP (12-06-2012)

  5. #264
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    3,838
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 276 Times in 163 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    20
    ZoneBux
    12,759.67
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    12,759.67
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebuffalowins View Post
    http://www.buffalowins.com/buffalo-b...s-defense.html

    The Bills entered the bye with a 3-4 record after allowing no fewer than 35 points in each of their four losses. In fact, the Bills have allowed an average of 36.6 points, 259 passing yards and 170 rushing yards per game in each loss (passing yards calculated with sack yardage). The Bills forced only four turnovers and registered 10 sacks in each of their seven losses.

    By comparison, Buffalo has yielded averages of 15.8 points, 187.8 passing yards and 95 rushing yards in each of their five wins. The Bills have 17 sacks and 12 turnovers in those games.
    Please read and tell a friend. Thanks!!
    Wait, the Bills were able to hold offensive juggernauts like the Jaguars, Cardinals, Dolphins, Browns and Chiefs (all of whom are among the 8 worst offenses in the NFL) in check?

    Championship!!!!!

  6. Post thanked by:

    BillsFever21 (12-06-2012),MitchMurrayDowntown (12-06-2012)

  7. #265
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,977
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 732 Times in 511 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    22
    ZoneBux
    87,399.15
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    87,399.15
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    [QUOTE=EDS;3721548]Wait, the Bills were able to hold offensive juggernauts like the Jaguars, Cardinals, Dolphins, Browns and Chiefs (all of whom are among the 8 worst offenses in the NFL) in check?

    Championship!!!!![/]


    Last edited by stuckincincy; 12-06-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    John Steinbeck once said:
    1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
    2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
    3. I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy

    Laus Deo.

  8. #266
    Lecter's Little Bitch
    Mr. Miyagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    51,458
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 841 Times in 451 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    145
    ZoneBux
    51,134.68
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    51,134.68
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    Quote Originally Posted by EDS View Post
    Wait, the Bills were able to hold offensive juggernauts like the Jaguars, Cardinals, Dolphins, Browns and Chiefs (all of whom are among the 8 worst offenses in the NFL) in check?

    Championship!!!!!
    Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Look who we played before and after the bye.

  9. #267
    This will all end in tears. ParanoidAndroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Hyattsville, MD
    Posts
    7,541
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 702 Times in 425 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    27
    ZoneBux
    23,576.67
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    23,576.67
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    Tell a friend! LOLz

  10. #268
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,977
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 732 Times in 511 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    22
    ZoneBux
    87,399.15
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    87,399.15
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
    Tell a friend! LOLz
    I award you 1 Zorkmid.

  11. Post thanked by:

    ParanoidAndroid (12-06-2012)

  12. #269
    Suck it up Nancy Boys. HAMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    7,404
    Thanks
    484
    Thanked 408 Times in 213 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    31
    ZoneBux
    12,536.54
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    12,536.54
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    I don't see this team winning another game this year. O-line now in shambles spells disaster.

  13. #270
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0
    ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
    Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Look who we played before and after the bye.
    Yeah, he mentioned the teams being better. Although, they did alright against the Texans offense

  14. #271
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0
    ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Donate

    When selling out isnt selling out

    Let me preface my anger on this point by expressing good feelings for Mr. Salvatore, though his good deed does little to impact my life living outside of WNY's blackout zone. And, to the extent that these extra tickets are given away and a few thousand people that otherwise would have stayed home make it to the game, I have no gripe.

    Nevertheless, the fact that this even has to be done is, and should be, an embarrassment. Yet, those Buffalo Bills are apparently the poorly wrapped and overpriced gift that keeps on giving.


    SELLS OUT?? Come the **** on.

    Even if you want to believe that this is technically an accurate way to describe what happened - personally, I think it's shady since it implies that people actually bought the tickets with the intention of going, while it's likely that Salvatore will have a tough time giving away his (maybe tens of) thousands of tickets to people who actually want to sit in the cold and watch a tire fire that produces absolutely no heat - the concept of putting this news over a picture of the Ralph as some sort of promotional material, and a picture of the Ralph with plenty of embarrassingly empty seats, is a bold and stupendously stupid move.


    http://www.buffalowins.com/
    Last edited by Joebuffalowins; 12-06-2012 at 02:52 PM.

  15. #272
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,977
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 732 Times in 511 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    22
    ZoneBux
    87,399.15
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    87,399.15
    Donate

    Re: When selling out isnt selling out

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebuffalowins View Post
    Let me preface my anger on this point by expressing good feelings for Mr. Salvatore, though his good deed does little to impact my life living outside of WNY's blackout zone. And, to the extent that these extra tickets are given away and a few thousand people that otherwise would have stayed home make it to the game, I have no gripe.

    Nevertheless, the fact that this even has to be done is, and should be, an embarrassment. Yet, those Buffalo Bills are apparently the poorly wrapped and overpriced gift that keeps on giving.


    SELLS OUT?? Come the **** on.

    Even if you want to believe that this is technically an accurate way to describe what happened - personally, I think it's shady since it implies that people actually bought the tickets with the intention of going, while it's likely that Salvatore will have a tough time giving away his (maybe tens of) thousands of tickets to people who actually want to sit in the cold and watch a tire fire that produces absolutely no heat - the concept of putting this news over a picture of the Ralph as some sort of promotional material, and a picture of the Ralph with plenty of embarrassingly empty seats, is a bold and stupendously stupid move.


    http://www.buffalowins.com/
    Be bold. Shout at us. Irk everybody.
    Last edited by stuckincincy; 12-06-2012 at 02:59 PM.

  16. #273
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0
    ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Donate

    Re: When selling out isnt selling out

    Goto the site to read the rest of it. I couldnt link it cause it had a swear word in the title.

  17. #274
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,977
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 732 Times in 511 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    22
    ZoneBux
    87,399.15
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    87,399.15
    Donate

    Re: When selling out isnt selling out

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebuffalowins View Post
    Goto the site to read the rest of it. I couldnt link it cause it had a swear word in the title.
    Thud.

  18. #275
    Registered User Extremebillsfan247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,143
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 150 Times in 98 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    13
    ZoneBux
    26,905.25
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    26,905.25
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    The only teams this year that the Bills beat are in last place in their divisions. All of them, Miami, Jacksonville, Cleveland, KC, and Arizona. How did we improve? Where is the turnaround? I don't see it.

  19. #276
    Skoobasaurus-Rex MitchMurrayDowntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    8,412
    Thanks
    2,474
    Thanked 1,143 Times in 826 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    20
    ZoneBux
    947.83
    Bank
    1,296,781.01
    Total ZoneBux
    1,297,728.84
    Donate

    Re: When selling out isnt selling out

    I'm a little dumber after reading part of this, ~5th grade author.

  20. Post thanked by:

    Demon (12-09-2012),SquishDaFish (12-09-2012)

  21. #277
    The Voice of Reason ServoBillieves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    664
    Thanked 689 Times in 428 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    20
    ZoneBux
    3,221.39
    Bank
    211,981.91
    Total ZoneBux
    215,203.30
    Donate

    Re: When selling out isnt selling out

    When I visit the board regularly, I hope for competent journalism if it's going to be relevant. If it's a thought from a regular journalist I would be OK with it, but this is just dribble. Opinions on blogs aren't newsworthy. Stop posting your blog crap every day.

  22. Post thanked by:

    Demon (12-09-2012),SquishDaFish (12-09-2012)

  23. #278
    Registered User Night Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Last Depot
    Posts
    16,979
    Thanks
    1,308
    Thanked 1,872 Times in 934 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    72
    ZoneBux
    76,163.27
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    76,163.27
    Donate

    Re: When selling out isnt selling out

    Nothing like promoting a personal B!tch blog on this site.

    Craptastic !

  24. Post thanked by:

    Demon (12-09-2012),ServoBillieves (12-06-2012),SquishDaFish (12-09-2012)

  25. #279
    i appear missing JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,653
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4,643 Times in 2,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    25
    ZoneBux
    68,843.94
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    68,843.94
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebuffalowins View Post
    http://www.buffalowins.com/buffalo-b...s-defense.html

    The Bills entered the bye with a 3-4 record after allowing no fewer than 35 points in each of their four losses. In fact, the Bills have allowed an average of 36.6 points, 259 passing yards and 170 rushing yards per game in each loss (passing yards calculated with sack yardage). The Bills forced only four turnovers and registered 10 sacks in each of their seven losses.

    By comparison, Buffalo has yielded averages of 15.8 points, 187.8 passing yards and 95 rushing yards in each of their five wins. The Bills have 17 sacks and 12 turnovers in those games.
    Please read and tell a friend. Thanks!!

  26. #280
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0
    ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    7,148.51
    Donate

    Re: Stats about the Bills turnaround

    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
    Tell a friend! LOLz
    Alright, the tell a friend was lame. Im advertising on facebook, so, I'm desperate for hits like a crackhead

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •