Playoff scenario that gets the Bills a chance to play ball in Jan !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: Playoff scenario that gets the Bills a chance to play ball in Jan !!

This is the kind of poison that makes each Bills loss more epic than the last. Why can I easily envision the Bills winning the next two games and their chances of making the playoffs become a reality just needing a win against the Jets. Fans everywhere suddenly start to believe again only to have their hopes dashed in some new unimaginable way. In what way could they possibly lose this time? In what way could the curse get the rest of the NFL laughing harder than last time? 55-3 Jets would be too easy to swallow. Gailey choosing not to kick a 50 yard FG? Been there, done that. Game in the bag only to fumble a punt return on our own 20? That's too old school. No, it will be controversial in epic proportions. I honestly hope I'm wrong but this scenerio is so Buffalo.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Just think where we'd be if Fitz didn't throw the INT at the end of the Titans game (2:48 left in the 4th)... or the Indy game (4:41 left)... or NE (0:28 left INT in the endzone).

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by RedEyE View Post
        This is the kind of poison that makes each Bills loss more epic than the last. Why can I easily envision the Bills winning the next two games and their chances of making the playoffs become a reality just needing a win against the Jets. Fans everywhere suddenly start to believe again only to have their hopes dashed in some new unimaginable way. In what way could they possibly lose this time? In what way could the curse get the rest of the NFL laughing harder than last time? 55-3 Jets would be too easy to swallow. Gailey choosing not to kick a 50 yard FG? Been there, done that. Game in the bag only to fumble a punt return on our own 20? That's too old school. No, it will be controversial in epic proportions. I honestly hope I'm wrong but this scenerio is so Buffalo.
        It would be a proverbial holiday kick in the nuts we all endure nearly every season, just beat the Jets to make the playoffs & we'd find a way to lose.

Comment

• coastal
          Legendary Zoner
          • Mar 2005

It would be nice.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Bring back the ability to neg posts!

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

can these stupid Bills playoff scenario's finally die now?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

After this week, it's a dead issue.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡