• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Fitzputrid is a goner.

Hopefully no more noodle arm passes.

The Bills put up very little fight en route to Sunday's 24-10 loss to the Dolphins that guaranteed Buffalo their fourth straight season with at least 10 losses.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Fitzputrid is a goner.

It seems obvious.

But it seemed obvious that retreads like Gailey and Jauron won't work as head coach.
    It seemed obvious that a 70+ year old Marv who had never been a GM before wouldn't be a good GM.
    It seemed obvious that Orakpo was the better pick than Maybin.
    It seems obvious that Spiller should get 20+ touches per game.

I could go on and on but I think I've made my point: this team has a bad habit of making a bad decision even when the correct course of action seems obvious.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      It seems obvious.

But it seemed obvious that retreads like Gailey and Jauron won't work as head coach.
      It seemed obvious that a 70+ year old Marv who had never been a GM before wouldn't be a good GM.
      It seemed obvious that Orakpo was the better pick than Maybin.
      It seems obvious that Spiller should get 20+ touches per game.

I could go on and on but I think I've made my point: this team has a bad habit of making a bad decision even when the correct course of action seems obvious.
      That's why anybody that made decisions this past season needs to lose their job, including Fitz.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Actually, 500,000 seems like a pretty puny number when it comes to saving money on an NFL roster. If Buffalo cuts Fitzpatrick, it won't be to save that pocket change, it will be because they think he gives them nothing worthwhile to hold on to while a young draftee gains a bit of seasoning.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
          I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          It seems obvious.
          2 weeks ago you stated you wanted Fitzpatrick to be the Bills QB in 2013 as you didnt see the point in letting him go because the QB position couldnt be improved enough..might as well stay with Fitzpatrick you said

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
            2 weeks ago you stated you wanted Fitzpatrick to be the Bills QB in 2013 as you didnt see the point in letting him go because the QB position couldnt be improved enough..might as well stay with Fitzpatrick you said
            I didn't say I WANTED that. I said I could see us being stuck with Fitz because of lack of available options. You need to work on reading comprehension.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

As a Patriots fan, the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins have been the gift that just keeps on giving.
              **** you, cheating douchebag.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
              X