• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Discotrish
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    • Nov 2003

Re: Manning is MONEY

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
    And I can't wait for Denver to lose another playoff game next year so we can read all the stupid Tebow posts since his fans won't be commenting on his backup status all year.
    You're holding the menu upside down. Just order the special and be happy with what they bring you.

Patti
    Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Bill Cody
      • Sep 2004

the Tebow lickers are a sad crowd

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        • May 2009

Whoever decided to run the ball on 3rd and 7 with 1:40 left with Peyton Manning as your quarterback lost the game for the Broncos.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
          Whoever decided to run the ball on 3rd and 7 with 1:40 left with Peyton Manning as your quarterback lost the game for the Broncos.
          Yeah that McCoy guy is a freakin' genius. WHY DIDN'T WE HIRE HIM???????
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
            Yeah, Fox played a big part in that loss, but so did Peyton with his INTs. Kind of like Chan & Fitz both played a big part in Bills losses.

Comment

• jlgarsh
              • Jan 2010

I'd rather have QB like Manning that consistently gets his team into the playoffs (also owns or shares many NFL passing records), than a QB that can barely complete 50% of his passes. If Tebow didn't talk about religion and faith every 5 seconds, he would have already gone the way of Eric Crouch.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by jlgarsh View Post
                I'd rather have QB like Manning that consistently gets his team into the playoffs (also owns or shares many NFL passing records), than a QB that can barely complete 50% of his passes. If Tebow didn't talk about religion and faith every 5 seconds, he would have already gone the way of Eric Crouch.
                I would rather have a QB like Tebow or Eli Manning that WINS playoff games than Peyton who CHOKES.

Comment

• EricStratton
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                  I would rather have a QB like Tebow or Eli Manning that WINS playoff games than Peyton who CHOKES.

So now you're comparing two Superbowls to one playoff win?

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by EricStratton View Post
                    So now you're comparing two Superbowls to one playoff win?
                    No, I'm comparing Eli's Super Bowls to his brother Peyton's. And Tebow's playoff record with the Broncos to Peyton's playoff record with the Broncos.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Sell Local Ralph View Post
                      the Tebow lickers are a sad crowd
                      Even sadder than the Losman licker crowd.

Comment

• kishoph
                        • Jun 2003

My guess is when the years pass, Payton will have his bust in Hall of Fame, while the only thing Tebow will have in the Hall of Fame is a hot dog and coke in the cafeteria, after he pays the price of admission to get in.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                          so... payton making 2 superbowls, winning 1 is choaking... manning making the playoffs 9 straight seasons as a starter is choking... payton winning 10 or more games in all, but 2 nfl season is choking...

listen, i was not a fan of Payton for a chunk of his career, but his last superbowl run converted me. That year was easily the best play by a QB i've ever seen.
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

The Broncos choke on D to give up an incredibly bad late TD....and this is MANNING ??? Really ?
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                              so... payton making 2 superbowls, winning 1 is choaking... manning making the playoffs 9 straight seasons as a starter is choking... payton winning 10 or more games in all, but 2 nfl season is choking...

listen, i was not a fan of Payton for a chunk of his career, but his last superbowl run converted me. That year was easily the best play by a QB i've ever seen.
                              It helped a bunch that an Indy defense finally decided to show up during that run. What happened every other year? Crucial picks.

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                              The Broncos choke on D to give up an incredibly bad late TD....and this is MANNING ??? Really ?
                              The defense was terrible, and Fox/McCoy turtled-up at critical times. Is it all Manning's fault? Of course not, not even most, but the guy's career m.o. is not being able to come through in the clutch when it's win or go home. Peyton is a HOF regular season/statistics quarterback just like Marino and Fouts.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• YardRat
                                Well, lookie here...
                                • Dec 2004

Just an adder on Manning...the one year Indy brought home a ring, Peyton actually had one of his worst post-season's of his career (the worst if you eliminate a couple of one-and-dones in '99 and '02 where he really **** the bed)....6.76 ypa, 3 TDs, 7 ints, and a rating of only 70.5.

Complete career NFL Postseason stats for Peyton Manning on ESPN. Includes scoring, rushing, defensive and receiving stats.
                                YardRat Wall of Fame
                                #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

Working...
                                X