Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    Hey Brad, you got sidetracked bellyaching about this or that and forgot to answer the question "What is best in life?"
    So what's your answer?
    Spartacus asked the question.

Try and keep up.

However, isn't that what is best in life? To crush your enemies.
    And you kept asking after I purposely ignored him.

No.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,098 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    Give me a break, dude. Are you completely oblivious to the current political climate? Do you even pay attention to the things said on these boards? With a straight face, you can sit here and claim that these people on the left don't hate those on the right and vice versa? Come one. It would take me 2 seconds to find a vile, hate filled post directed towards a righty from a lefty and vice versa. Open your eyes.
    And you hate them both. It would take me 1 second to find a vile, hate filled post, from you, directed at someone from the left, or the right.

Again...YOU are the problem, and you do not present ANY solutions.

****, you won't even give any substance behind your vile, hateful rhetoric directed toward this country's president.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    And you hate them both. It would take me 1 second to find a vile, hate filled post, from you, directed at someone from the left, or the right.

Again...YOU are the problem, and you do not present ANY solutions.

****, you won't even give any substance behind your vile, hateful rhetoric directed toward this country's president.
    lol I don't hate anyone. Just because I think you are a loser, doesn't mean I hate you. Go ahead, my friend.

Again with the finger pointed directly at me. Too funny. I can't stop chuckling at how ridiculous you get. It's almost mesmerizing.

Where is all the "hateful rhetoric" I have directed towards our President? Show me.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

lol I don't hate anyone. Just because I think you are a loser, doesn't mean I hate you. Go ahead, my friend.

Again with the finger pointed directly at me. Too funny. I can't stop chuckling at how ridiculous you get. It's almost mesmerizing.

Where is all the "hateful rhetoric" I have directed towards our President? Show me.
    Right here in this thread...

It's truly, truly sad to see left wingers/liberals/democrats compromise their integrity by supporting this treason just so that they can feel better about supporting Obama. You should be ashamed of yourselves. And making light of Obama killing children with drones? I guess it's okay because it's Obama, huh. Disgusting.
    You called President Obama a "traitor" and then repeated many times, without backing it up once with any sort of substance, that what he did was unconstitutional.

Those are two of the most hateful insults one can hurl toward a president. The least you can do is back it up with something, besides 'because I said so'.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Right here in this thread...

You called President Obama a "traitor" and then repeated many times, without backing it up once with any sort of substance, that what he did was unconstitutional.

Those are two of the most hateful insults one can hurl toward a president. The least you can do is back it up with something, besides 'because I said so'.
    lol Yeah... that's not hate. It's just my opinion on his unconstitutional policy of killing American citizens without giving them a fair trial. It wasn't personal. Making things personal is what "hate" is. Maybe you aren't as smart as I gave you credit for. I wonder where shiva is to say you are using a "You do it too!" defense. Oh, I know where he is... standing in front of you while you are on your knees.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,898 Times in 2,412 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

This is rich. A very successful family man is a "loser" because of what he writes on a message board.

I yearn for the old days, before cyber communication, when men spoke face to face. You could look them in the eye, read their body language and get a pretty good picture of what they were about. Unfortunately, text on a computer screen doesn't afford that opportunity. Of course, their are advantages. Like talking to people you would never been exposed to otherwise. All in all, it may be a push, but giving a pulpit to any moron with an Internet connection certainly doesn't rate as one of man's achievements. I guess, as with anything, you have to take the bad with the good.
    One Shot, One Kill

7. Post thanked by:

notacon (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

lol Yeah... that's not hate. It's just my opinion on his unconstitutional policy of killing American citizens without giving them a fair trial. It wasn't personal. Making things personal is what "hate" is. Maybe you aren't as smart as I gave you credit for. I wonder where shiva is to say you are using a "You do it too!" defense. Oh, I know where he is... standing in front of you while you are on your knees.
    Oh please. Stop the dramatics.

I gave reasons why President Obama was not a "traitor" nor were his actions "unconstitutional".

All you gave was "because I said so".

It's called "substance"...and you have none.

Hey man, wanna breed? Spartacus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,808 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

This is rich. A very successful family man is a "loser" because of what he writes on a message board.

I yearn for the old days, before cyber communication, when men spoke face to face. You could look them in the eye, read their body language and get a pretty good picture of what they were about. Unfortunately, text on a computer screen doesn't afford that opportunity. Of course, their are advantages. Like talking to people you would never been exposed to otherwise. All in all, it may be a push, but giving a pulpit to any moron with an Internet connection certainly doesn't rate as one of man's achievements. I guess, as with anything, you have to take the bad with the good.
    As you know, I disagree.

I think it's the very fact that people can orate from behind masks gives you a deeper look into people's souls.

Would you, nota and I intimidate the **** out of someone like brad if we were forced to interact with him in real life for some reason? No question.

But the world is filled with angry little pipsqueaks too and to understand the way it works, you have to understand how guys like brad work, because like all of us, he represents a section of the citizenry and in his own way explains quite clearly to us why so much of your country is ****ed up. How? Because of what he says? Uh uh. Because of how he behaves. And since politics for most people is personal, people like brad are attracted to a certain type of leader and a certain type of philosophy, not because of the ideals they and it represent, but because it offers the most convenient justifications for how they want to behave.

And, as unpleasant as it is to watch in action, it teaches us something that is valuable to know.
    boisterous hubris, arrogance, self deception, conspiracy, mud slinging mixed with a heavy dose of self righteousness.

10. Post thanked by:

chernobylwraiths (02-13-2013),jimmifli (02-12-2013),notacon (02-12-2013),pmoon6 (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

lol Circle jerk away. The old, stubborn, close-minded crew is out in full force. You guys are like that movie Old Dogs, but somehow even less funny.

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

lol Circle jerk away. The old, stubborn, close-minded crew is out in full force. You guys are like that movie Old Dogs, but somehow even less funny.
    wait, doesnt that have martin Lawrence and tim allen in it? no offense, but a funeral is more entertaining then those two jackasses.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

And you still don't get it. Not a ****ing clue.

When some time ago, on a thread you started saying how wonderful Ron Paul was, I described it like this:

Ron Paul is a quack, and his followers are morons.

You went ballistic, taking is so personally, and were whining about it for two years now. It was a general dissing of Ron Paul followers because I have never encountered one who even knew what the hell he really stood for.

Now, on this thread, you hurl two of the most vicious and hate filled insults one can say about a president. That he has ignored his oath and acted unconstitutionally, and that he is a "traitor". These are no small insults. Saying a leader of a country has betrayed that country, and has not taken his solemn oath seriously is the epitome of ugly vicious things a citizen of this country can say. And you won't back it up with any kind of substance.

You don't have to agree with Obama's policies...and I get it that you don't. You are a Ron Paul worshipper after all. But, to stoop so low as to question the presidents intentions (and that is what you did brad), is lower than whale ****.

What is your response when called on it?

"It wasn't personal. Making things personal is what "hate" is."

Huh??? What in the world can be more personal than calling a president traitor??? Answer...there is none.

Yet, when I threw out a general observation about Ron Paul followers...a rather tame one at that, you not only took it personal, you refused to even engage in my many questions on that thread...just like you did here. And you still have not explained yourself except 'because I said so'.

Shiva is right on the money. It's not what you believe...it's how you behave. You get questioned, even a
    little, and you immediately go into attack mode...hurling insults like it's popcorn.

This board is an insight into your soul. We know what you are brad.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

lol I swear he only comes here to attack me.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Help, help, the Paranoids are after MEEEEEE!!!!!!

16. Post thanked by:

chernobylwraiths (02-13-2013),notacon (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Oh my God. Now you're playing the victim card? You have no shame, do you?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

19. Post thanked by:

NOT THE DUDE... (02-13-2013)

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Spartacus attacks a lot of people and chickie doesn't hold a candle to any of them.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeShowin View Post
    Smoke shows what a partisan hack he is. What qualifications does Ted have to be president exact he hates the president, loves guns and says the most incredibly stupid and incendiary things.

I guess brain dead Republicans would accept any ass hole for president. It shows how much they hold this country in contempt.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

How about Jesse Ventura?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

How about Jesse Ventura?
    Ventura/Nugent 2016.

- - - Updated - - -

Smoke shows what a partisan hack he is. What qualifications does Ted have to be president exact he hates the president, loves guns and says the most incredibly stupid and incendiary things.

I guess brain dead Republicans would accept any ass hole for president. It shows how much they hold this country in contempt.

Sure, because Mr Community Organizer was so damn qualified.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeShowin View Post
    Ventura/Nugent 2016.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, because Mr Community Organizer was so damn qualified.
    Yes, President Obama was greatly qualified. Ted Nugent is not. He's not even a very good entertainer.