Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 298

Thread: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

  1. #261
    Politics Suck braddavery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,184
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked 396 Times in 279 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    6
    ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    Hey Brad, you got sidetracked bellyaching about this or that and forgot to answer the question "What is best in life?"
    Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    So what's your answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    Spartacus asked the question.



    Try and keep up.

    However, isn't that what is best in life? To crush your enemies.
    And you kept asking after I purposely ignored him.

    No.

  2. #262
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Thanks
    1,367
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,098 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    8
    ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    Give me a break, dude. Are you completely oblivious to the current political climate? Do you even pay attention to the things said on these boards? With a straight face, you can sit here and claim that these people on the left don't hate those on the right and vice versa? Come one. It would take me 2 seconds to find a vile, hate filled post directed towards a righty from a lefty and vice versa. Open your eyes.
    And you hate them both. It would take me 1 second to find a vile, hate filled post, from you, directed at someone from the left, or the right.

    Again...YOU are the problem, and you do not present ANY solutions.

    ****, you won't even give any substance behind your vile, hateful rhetoric directed toward this country's president.

  3. #263
    Politics Suck braddavery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,184
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked 396 Times in 279 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    6
    ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    And you hate them both. It would take me 1 second to find a vile, hate filled post, from you, directed at someone from the left, or the right.

    Again...YOU are the problem, and you do not present ANY solutions.

    ****, you won't even give any substance behind your vile, hateful rhetoric directed toward this country's president.
    lol I don't hate anyone. Just because I think you are a loser, doesn't mean I hate you. Go ahead, my friend.

    Again with the finger pointed directly at me. Too funny. I can't stop chuckling at how ridiculous you get. It's almost mesmerizing.

    Where is all the "hateful rhetoric" I have directed towards our President? Show me.

  4. #264
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Thanks
    1,367
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,098 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    8
    ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    lol I don't hate anyone. Just because I think you are a loser, doesn't mean I hate you. Go ahead, my friend.

    Again with the finger pointed directly at me. Too funny. I can't stop chuckling at how ridiculous you get. It's almost mesmerizing.

    Where is all the "hateful rhetoric" I have directed towards our President? Show me.
    Right here in this thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    It's truly, truly sad to see left wingers/liberals/democrats compromise their integrity by supporting this treason just so that they can feel better about supporting Obama. You should be ashamed of yourselves. And making light of Obama killing children with drones? I guess it's okay because it's Obama, huh. Disgusting.
    You called President Obama a "traitor" and then repeated many times, without backing it up once with any sort of substance, that what he did was unconstitutional.

    Those are two of the most hateful insults one can hurl toward a president. The least you can do is back it up with something, besides 'because I said so'.

  5. #265
    Politics Suck braddavery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,184
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked 396 Times in 279 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    6
    ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Right here in this thread...



    You called President Obama a "traitor" and then repeated many times, without backing it up once with any sort of substance, that what he did was unconstitutional.

    Those are two of the most hateful insults one can hurl toward a president. The least you can do is back it up with something, besides 'because I said so'.
    lol Yeah... that's not hate. It's just my opinion on his unconstitutional policy of killing American citizens without giving them a fair trial. It wasn't personal. Making things personal is what "hate" is. Maybe you aren't as smart as I gave you credit for. I wonder where shiva is to say you are using a "You do it too!" defense. Oh, I know where he is... standing in front of you while you are on your knees.

  6. #266
    Bills' #1 Anti-Fan pmoon6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Silverthorne, Colorado
    Posts
    7,633
    Thanks
    3,065
    Thanked 3,898 Times in 2,412 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29
    ZoneBux
    85,507.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    85,507.75
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    lol I don't hate anyone. Just because I think you are a loser, doesn't mean I hate you. Go ahead, my friend.

    Again with the finger pointed directly at me. Too funny. I can't stop chuckling at how ridiculous you get. It's almost mesmerizing.

    Where is all the "hateful rhetoric" I have directed towards our President? Show me.
    This is rich. A very successful family man is a "loser" because of what he writes on a message board.

    I yearn for the old days, before cyber communication, when men spoke face to face. You could look them in the eye, read their body language and get a pretty good picture of what they were about. Unfortunately, text on a computer screen doesn't afford that opportunity. Of course, their are advantages. Like talking to people you would never been exposed to otherwise. All in all, it may be a push, but giving a pulpit to any moron with an Internet connection certainly doesn't rate as one of man's achievements. I guess, as with anything, you have to take the bad with the good.
    One Shot, One Kill

  7. Post thanked by:

    notacon (02-12-2013)

  8. #267
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Thanks
    1,367
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,098 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    8
    ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    lol Yeah... that's not hate. It's just my opinion on his unconstitutional policy of killing American citizens without giving them a fair trial. It wasn't personal. Making things personal is what "hate" is. Maybe you aren't as smart as I gave you credit for. I wonder where shiva is to say you are using a "You do it too!" defense. Oh, I know where he is... standing in front of you while you are on your knees.
    Oh please. Stop the dramatics.

    I gave reasons why President Obama was not a "traitor" nor were his actions "unconstitutional".

    All you gave was "because I said so".

    It's called "substance"...and you have none.

  9. #268
    Hey man, wanna breed? Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    11,893
    Thanks
    1,927
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,808 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    36
    ZoneBux
    116,977.19
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    116,977.19
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    This is rich. A very successful family man is a "loser" because of what he writes on a message board.

    I yearn for the old days, before cyber communication, when men spoke face to face. You could look them in the eye, read their body language and get a pretty good picture of what they were about. Unfortunately, text on a computer screen doesn't afford that opportunity. Of course, their are advantages. Like talking to people you would never been exposed to otherwise. All in all, it may be a push, but giving a pulpit to any moron with an Internet connection certainly doesn't rate as one of man's achievements. I guess, as with anything, you have to take the bad with the good.
    As you know, I disagree.

    I think it's the very fact that people can orate from behind masks gives you a deeper look into people's souls.

    Would you, nota and I intimidate the **** out of someone like brad if we were forced to interact with him in real life for some reason? No question.

    But the world is filled with angry little pipsqueaks too and to understand the way it works, you have to understand how guys like brad work, because like all of us, he represents a section of the citizenry and in his own way explains quite clearly to us why so much of your country is ****ed up. How? Because of what he says? Uh uh. Because of how he behaves. And since politics for most people is personal, people like brad are attracted to a certain type of leader and a certain type of philosophy, not because of the ideals they and it represent, but because it offers the most convenient justifications for how they want to behave.

    And, as unpleasant as it is to watch in action, it teaches us something that is valuable to know.
    boisterous hubris, arrogance, self deception, conspiracy, mud slinging mixed with a heavy dose of self righteousness.

  10. Post thanked by:

    chernobylwraiths (02-13-2013),jimmifli (02-12-2013),notacon (02-12-2013),pmoon6 (02-12-2013)

  11. #269
    Politics Suck braddavery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,184
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked 396 Times in 279 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    6
    ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    lol Circle jerk away. The old, stubborn, close-minded crew is out in full force. You guys are like that movie Old Dogs, but somehow even less funny.

  12. #270
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,586
    Thanks
    2,126
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    20
    ZoneBux
    53,343.59
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    53,343.59
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    lol Circle jerk away. The old, stubborn, close-minded crew is out in full force. You guys are like that movie Old Dogs, but somehow even less funny.
    wait, doesnt that have martin Lawrence and tim allen in it? no offense, but a funeral is more entertaining then those two jackasses.

  13. #271
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Thanks
    1,367
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,098 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    8
    ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    lol Circle jerk away. The old, stubborn, close-minded crew is out in full force. You guys are like that movie Old Dogs, but somehow even less funny.
    And you still don't get it. Not a ****ing clue.

    When some time ago, on a thread you started saying how wonderful Ron Paul was, I described it like this:

    Ron Paul is a quack, and his followers are morons.

    You went ballistic, taking is so personally, and were whining about it for two years now. It was a general dissing of Ron Paul followers because I have never encountered one who even knew what the hell he really stood for.

    Now, on this thread, you hurl two of the most vicious and hate filled insults one can say about a president. That he has ignored his oath and acted unconstitutionally, and that he is a "traitor". These are no small insults. Saying a leader of a country has betrayed that country, and has not taken his solemn oath seriously is the epitome of ugly vicious things a citizen of this country can say. And you won't back it up with any kind of substance.

    You don't have to agree with Obama's policies...and I get it that you don't. You are a Ron Paul worshipper after all. But, to stoop so low as to question the presidents intentions (and that is what you did brad), is lower than whale ****.

    What is your response when called on it?

    "It wasn't personal. Making things personal is what "hate" is."

    Huh??? What in the world can be more personal than calling a president traitor??? Answer...there is none.

    Yet, when I threw out a general observation about Ron Paul followers...a rather tame one at that, you not only took it personal, you refused to even engage in my many questions on that thread...just like you did here. And you still have not explained yourself except 'because I said so'.

    Shiva is right on the money. It's not what you believe...it's how you behave. You get questioned, even a
    little, and you immediately go into attack mode...hurling insults like it's popcorn.

    This board is an insight into your soul. We know what you are brad.

  14. #272
    Politics Suck braddavery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,184
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked 396 Times in 279 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    6
    ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    31,080.47
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    lol I swear he only comes here to attack me.

  15. #273
    Bills' #1 Anti-Fan pmoon6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Silverthorne, Colorado
    Posts
    7,633
    Thanks
    3,065
    Thanked 3,898 Times in 2,412 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29
    ZoneBux
    85,507.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    85,507.75
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    lol I swear he only comes here to attack me.
    Help, help, the Paranoids are after MEEEEEE!!!!!!

  16. Post thanked by:

    chernobylwraiths (02-13-2013),notacon (02-12-2013)

  17. #274
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Thanks
    1,367
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,098 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    8
    ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    lol I swear he only comes here to attack me.
    Oh my God. Now you're playing the victim card? You have no shame, do you?

  18. #275
    Registered User SmokeShowin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ask Your Mom
    Posts
    651
    Thanks
    351
    Thanked 156 Times in 120 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    7
    ZoneBux
    10,883.33
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    10,883.33
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones


  19. Post thanked by:

    NOT THE DUDE... (02-13-2013)

  20. #276
    Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Tonawanda
    Posts
    40,428
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 726 Times in 466 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    129
    ZoneBux
    30,906.83
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    30,906.83
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Spartacus attacks a lot of people and chickie doesn't hold a candle to any of them.

  21. #277
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Thanks
    1,367
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,098 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    8
    ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeShowin View Post
    Smoke shows what a partisan hack he is. What qualifications does Ted have to be president exact he hates the president, loves guns and says the most incredibly stupid and incendiary things.

    I guess brain dead Republicans would accept any ass hole for president. It shows how much they hold this country in contempt.

  22. #278
    Bills' #1 Anti-Fan pmoon6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Silverthorne, Colorado
    Posts
    7,633
    Thanks
    3,065
    Thanked 3,898 Times in 2,412 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29
    ZoneBux
    85,507.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    85,507.75
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    How about Jesse Ventura?

  23. #279
    Registered User SmokeShowin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ask Your Mom
    Posts
    651
    Thanks
    351
    Thanked 156 Times in 120 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    7
    ZoneBux
    10,883.33
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    10,883.33
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    How about Jesse Ventura?
    Ventura/Nugent 2016.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Smoke shows what a partisan hack he is. What qualifications does Ted have to be president exact he hates the president, loves guns and says the most incredibly stupid and incendiary things.

    I guess brain dead Republicans would accept any ass hole for president. It shows how much they hold this country in contempt.

    Sure, because Mr Community Organizer was so damn qualified.

  24. #280
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Thanks
    1,367
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,098 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    8
    ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    81,193.66
    Donate

    Re: Obama Admin Can Kill Americans With Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeShowin View Post
    Ventura/Nugent 2016.

    - - - Updated - - -




    Sure, because Mr Community Organizer was so damn qualified.
    Yes, President Obama was greatly qualified. Ted Nugent is not. He's not even a very good entertainer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •