Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Wilson and Nassib are available with our second pick in this draft...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: If Wilson and Nassib are available with our second pick in this draft...

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    I wonder how much of this would play into their decision if it came down to both qbs. I think Marrone/Hackett are confident enough to take Wilson ( if they think he's more talented ) knowing they can teach him as fast as they taught Nassib a new system in his senior season.
    A guy that played vs Big East talent in very few big games or a guy that played vs the best and played in much bigger games?
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!

2. Post thanked by:

better days (02-14-2013),justasportsfan (02-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,946 Times in 3,498 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I was 100% on board taking Wilson at 8 until the fact that he has hands the size of a 7 year old girl came out. That won't work playing in Buffalo weather. I love the kid's toughness and he throws a pretty nice ball. I just worry he'd be Daunte Culpepper II and have a major fumbling problem and trouble gripping the ball in less than ideal conditions. I have little interest in Nassib.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,698 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Sell Local Ralph View Post
    I was 100% on board taking Wilson at 8 until the fact that he has hands the size of a 7 year old girl came out. That won't work playing in Buffalo weather. I love the kid's toughness and he throws a pretty nice ball. I just worry he'd be Daunte Culpepper II and have a major fumbling problem and trouble gripping the ball in less than ideal conditions. I have little interest in Nassib.
    I agree about Wilson's hand size being a concern. I would still love the Bills to draft him. I have not liked the idea of Nassib, but I have to admit I have not seen him play a lot & the more I learn about him, the more I like him.