Thanked 3,915 Times in 2,419 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Re: fox news host claims rape doesnt happen on college campus

Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
    No, but I disagree. Drinking something knowing what is in it is quite different than being drugged without your knowledge.

Unfortunaley, I could never find any woman who had inhibitions (or standards) low enough to sleep with me.
    Ok, but you're still taking advantage of a situation, even if you didn't create that situation yourself.

Ticat is also correct. In today's world you have to be more careful than back in the day ('70's). There was no AIDS, no herpes. Women were different.

One of the best times I ever had was when an old girlfriend came back from Arizona wth a big plastic storage bag full of crushed psylicibin mushrooms, I lived upstairs from a bar and worked there. I went out and got an eightball of coke and we shacked up for 4 days, intermitantly getting pitchers of Margaritas. Pina Coladas and Screwdrivers from downstairs. Ended abruptly when her brother came looking for her or it might have lasted for a week.

God, it was beautiful.
    One Shot, One Kill

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    Ok, but you're still taking advantage of a situation, even if you didn't create that situation yourself.

Ticat is also correct. In today's world you have to be more careful than back in the day ('70's). There was no AIDS, no herpes. Women were different.

One of the best times I ever had was when an old girlfriend came back from Arizona wth a big plastic storage bag full of crushed psylicibin mushrooms, I lived upstairs from a bar and worked there. I went out and got an eightball of coke and we shacked up for 4 days, intermitantly getting pitchers of Margaritas. Pina Coladas and Screwdrivers from downstairs. Ended abruptly when her brother came looking for her or it might have lasted for a week.

God, it was beautiful.
    Eh, when both of you are drinking, there is shared responsibility. Just because the decision is regretted the next day, it isn't like the act was necessarily forced. Very gray area there.

Back in the day, they let a whole lot more crap go on too that wasn't right like abusing women and children and there definitely were STDs out there, but the medicine is much better now. People were different, especially parents. Today's parents in a lot of ways don't give a **** what their kids do and will go out of their way to defend them even when they are wrong.

I've always been pretty much of a straight arrow when it comes to that stuff, kind of a dud actually.

3. Post thanked by:

pmoon6 (02-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,915 Times in 2,419 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    ZoneBux
    Bank
    Total ZoneBux
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
    Eh, when both of you are drinking, there is shared responsibility. Just because the decision is regretted the next day, it isn't like the act was necessarily forced. Very gray area there.

Back in the day, they let a whole lot more crap go on too that wasn't right like abusing women and children and there definitely were STDs out there, but the medicine is much better now. People were different, especially parents. Today's parents in a lot of ways don't give a **** what their kids do and will go out of their way to defend them even when they are wrong.

I've always been pretty much of a straight arrow when it comes to that stuff, kind of a dud actually.
    Well, that was in the hip, halcyon days when I was still finding my way in the world. I settled down after 6 years and became a dud. Replaced drink, drugs and debauchery with a wife, job, kid, and weightlifting.

BTW, the decision was never regretted by either of us. As a matter of fact, her older sister came in the bar the next week and I was expecting to get an earful. Instead she stuck her tongue down my throat. I guess word travels. LOL