Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey coastal...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Hey coastal...

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    This I would be interested in knowing about.

Michael was power hungry but he seemed less of a POS than Lit.

Why do you think he was one and the same.
    No hard evidence, but I had many conversations online with Lit. He paid me to help him try to launch his own web site (meesage board). Also, prior to that, he and I butted heads on many occasions, and I became familiar with how he acts/acted when provoked. There were words and phrases (I don't have them to refer to anymore) that he used as Lit and as Michael.

I knew which buttons to push, so I started to do so intentionally, once I caught on. After I started to pay attention, I was 100% certain.

I accused "Michael" of being Lit via PM, and his denial had some things in it that a person new to the situation shouldn't have been aware of, and his temper was classic Lit. His writing style was a dead on match as well.

I also noticed Rick's reaction when I called him out on it. These people are very poor liars.

Rick's motivation came clearly from the delusion that he had something of value that he could sell it. But the constant begging for donations should have been a red flag for anyone with eyes that a message board with no advertisers and no membership dues would never have any resale value. Rick and Lit were both under the same delusion. It was very creepy.

Again, there's no smoking gun, but it's really not difficult to pick up on these things. For instance, the truly, real-life disturbed SaBills19 came back under a new name (OtterFan) and I noticed it clear as day his first day back. Within a week or so, everybody was onto him. Now it's common knowledge. Truly crazy people lose their self-awareness and can't stay in character.

I think it would be a fascinating subject for a thesis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    I pretty much knew that from the get go. I called him out about all the things he said he did in his life and got a threatening PM.

Constitutional lawyer from Tampa. Uh huh. Maybe Coastal needs to watch his six.

Nice to see you Wagon.
    Very nice to see you, too, Moonie!
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 03-31-2013 at 12:55 PM.

2. Post thanked by:

black N yellow (03-31-2013),Generalissimus Gibby (03-31-2013),IlluminatusUIUC (04-03-2013),pmoon6 (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,915 Times in 5,307 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    Here you go, Douchebag.

Attachment 16355

BTW, Michael is TOTALLY Lit.

I just hope he fuct Rick over intentionally.
    Clearly my worst group... by a lot.

Hood is the only keeper from this group.

snoopy the dog
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    The Range may have unofficially died.

It has been down now for over 11 days.
    I liked the range and the guys on it. I joined in 2006 or so. Now I am starting on
    square 1. This is similar and not bad. I like to read all you guys take on the
    state of the Bills. Very informative and interesting.

5. Post thanked by:

swiper (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

No hard evidence, but I had many conversations online with Lit. He paid me to help him try to launch his own web site (meesage board). Also, prior to that, he and I butted heads on many occasions, and I became familiar with how he acts/acted when provoked. There were words and phrases (I don't have them to refer to anymore) that he used as Lit and as Michael.

I knew which buttons to push, so I started to do so intentionally, once I caught on. After I started to pay attention, I was 100% certain.

I accused "Michael" of being Lit via PM, and his denial had some things in it that a person new to the situation shouldn't have been aware of, and his temper was classic Lit. His writing style was a dead on match as well.

I also noticed Rick's reaction when I called him out on it. These people are very poor liars.

Rick's motivation came clearly from the delusion that he had something of value that he could sell it. But the constant begging for donations should have been a red flag for anyone with eyes that a message board with no advertisers and no membership dues would never have any resale value. Rick and Lit were both under the same delusion. It was very creepy.

Again, there's no smoking gun, but it's really not difficult to pick up on these things. For instance, the truly, real-life disturbed SaBills19 came back under a new name (OtterFan) and I noticed it clear as day his first day back. Within a week or so, everybody was onto him. Now it's common knowledge. Truly crazy people lose their self-awareness and can't stay in character.

I would take that one level further and offer to you that Otterfan (SaBills19) and Michael (Lit) are also the same person. One night the drunken version of Otterfan came on and antagonized the sheet out of everything I posted. I called him a name back (for the four that he called me) and I was the one that got banished. I just wonder whether Rick really got duped or whether he was in on it from the start.

7. Post thanked by:

WagonCircler (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

A thread about me becomes a thread about Lit.

karma sucks.

9. Post thanked by:

IlluminatusUIUC (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jwenger View Post
    I liked the range and the guys on it. I joined in 2006 or so. Now I am starting on
    square 1. This is similar and not bad. I like to read all you guys take on the
    state of the Bills. Very informative and interesting.
    Miss Merk and Admarc. Especially at this time of year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    A thread about me becomes a thread about Lit.

karma sucks.
    Speaking of which...

were you the guy that posed as the Rhett Bomar fan?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice to see you, too, Moonie!
    lol thats crazy and i believe very single word of it

Rick has straight lost his mind and is completely delusional. He pretty much tore down the website that he built up.

On a side note i think at one point he tweeted at every Bills player, current and former, to try and get them to buy the site for $10,000 lol

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Miss Merk and Admarc. Especially at this time of year.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which...

were you the guy that posed as the Rhett Bomar fan?
    Their both on Twitter and talk draft all the time on their.

13. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (03-31-2013),swiper (03-31-2013)

Theres Fast Food, Then Theres KFC whkfc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Yeah I follow Merk. He's got good stuff.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Bills Zone > Buffalo Range

16. Post thanked by:

black N yellow (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Maybe you'd be kind enough to PM their Twitter handles. Thx.

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,891 Times in 4,183 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by whkfc View Post
    Too much that went on in that place was way to personal. It got way out of control. Seemed like everyone had an agenda.
    And an axe to grind and there was nothing but body blows and personal attacks. People just wanted to maim, wound, and destroy each other there. Yes, there is some banter here but over all things are far friendlier and less thugish here.

19. Post thanked by:

coastal (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Suetonius View Post
    And an axe to grind and there was nothing but body blows and personal attacks. People just wanted to maim, wound, and destroy each other there. Yes, there is some banter here but over all things are far friendlier and less thugish here.
    Kiss alter-ego boy.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Lit was the worst. The whole Michael thing was just odd.

My question is... Where is Wyswings and Lord of Gun that defected from the range way back when?

I need these answered.

22. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Beef View Post
    Lit was the worst. The whole Michael thing was just odd.

My question is... Where is Wyswings and Lord of Gun that defected from the range way back when?

I need these answered.
    Beefer!!!!

too cool.

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,891 Times in 4,183 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    Kiss alter-ego boy.
    Except for Coastal of course, he of course wishes I was NWF and others but alas I am not. Also, I can forgive his personal malice because he posts good material.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Suetonius View Post
    Except for Coastal of course, he of course wishes I was NWF and others but alas I am not. Also, I can forgive his personal malice because he posts good material.
    U and jimmifli were always up to no good.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    I would take that one level further and offer to you that Otterfan (SaBills19) and Michael (Lit) are also the same person. One night the drunken version of Otterfan came on and antagonized the sheet out of everything I posted. I called him a name back (for the four that he called me) and I was the one that got banished. I just wonder whether Rick really got duped or whether he was in on it from the start.
    I've often wondered about that. The only thing that makes me think otherwise was the peculiar specificity of SaBills19/OtterFan's drunken threats. Prior to being permanently banned, SaBills PM'ed threatening to rape and kill my wife, after several similar, if less bold, earlier PMs.

Over a year later, it was the exact same weirdness coming from OtterFan. Strange wife fascination.

I've been divorced for many years and the ex lives thousands of miles away, so I knew there was nothing to it, but it was oddly chilling reading threats from a clinically insane person.

I'd be interested to know if others received similar threats.

I know of a couple of people that "Michael" banished immediately for "disrespecting" him.

If all of this stuff is really coming from one person, that guy needs to be institutionalized.
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 03-31-2013 at 05:30 PM.

27. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (03-31-2013),IlluminatusUIUC (04-03-2013),Lucidvizion (03-31-2013),pmoon6 (03-31-2013),swiper (04-01-2013)

Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,884 Times in 6,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

It all makes sense now ...

Btw ... Who gives a flying **** about the range?? Stop giving Rick the dick attention. He sucks ass and so does his site. Anyone with a brain doesn't even go on that site. Let Ricks site burn!

29. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (03-31-2013),gr8slayer (03-31-2013)

Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,884 Times in 6,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I've often wondered about that. The only thing that makes me think otherwise was the peculiar specificity of SaBills19/OtterFan's drunken threats. Prior to being permanently banned, SaBills PM'ed threatening to rape and kill my wife, after several similar, if less bold, earlier PMs.

Over a year later, it was the exact same weirdness coming from OtterFan. Strange wife fascination.

I've been divorced for many years and the ex lives thousands of miles away, so I knew there was nothing to it, but it was oddly chilling reading threats from a clinically insane person.

I'd be interested to know if others received similar threats.

I know of a couple of people that "Michael" banished immediately for "disrespecting" him.

If all of this stuff is really coming from one person, that guy needs to be institutionalized.
    Wow someone pm'd you threatening to rape your wife .. Lit did that in a thread to me and you did nothing ... So why are you posting about your wife now???