• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Re: Hey coastal...

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    Their both on Twitter and talk draft all the time on their.
    Maybe you'd be kind enough to PM their Twitter handles. Thx.

Comment

• Gibby
      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by whkfc View Post
      Too much that went on in that place was way to personal. It got way out of control. Seemed like everyone had an agenda.
      And an axe to grind and there was nothing but body blows and personal attacks. People just wanted to maim, wound, and destroy each other there. Yes, there is some banter here but over all things are far friendlier and less thugish here.

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Suetonius View Post
        And an axe to grind and there was nothing but body blows and personal attacks. People just wanted to maim, wound, and destroy each other there. Yes, there is some banter here but over all things are far friendlier and less thugish here.
        Kiss alter-ego boy.

Comment

• The Beef
          • Sep 2011

Lit was the worst. The whole Michael thing was just odd.

My question is... Where is Wyswings and Lord of Gun that defected from the range way back when?

I need these answered.

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The Beef View Post
            Lit was the worst. The whole Michael thing was just odd.

My question is... Where is Wyswings and Lord of Gun that defected from the range way back when?

I need these answered.
            Beefer!!!!

too cool.

Comment

• Gibby
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by coastal View Post
              Kiss alter-ego boy.
              Except for Coastal of course, he of course wishes I was NWF and others but alas I am not. Also, I can forgive his personal malice because he posts good material.

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Suetonius View Post
                Except for Coastal of course, he of course wishes I was NWF and others but alas I am not. Also, I can forgive his personal malice because he posts good material.
                U and jimmifli were always up to no good.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                  Escaped Convict
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                  I would take that one level further and offer to you that Otterfan (SaBills19) and Michael (Lit) are also the same person. One night the drunken version of Otterfan came on and antagonized the sheet out of everything I posted. I called him a name back (for the four that he called me) and I was the one that got banished. I just wonder whether Rick really got duped or whether he was in on it from the start.
                  I've often wondered about that. The only thing that makes me think otherwise was the peculiar specificity of SaBills19/OtterFan's drunken threats. Prior to being permanently banned, SaBills PM'ed threatening to rape and kill my wife, after several similar, if less bold, earlier PMs.

Over a year later, it was the exact same weirdness coming from OtterFan. Strange wife fascination.

I've been divorced for many years and the ex lives thousands of miles away, so I knew there was nothing to it, but it was oddly chilling reading threats from a clinically insane person.

I'd be interested to know if others received similar threats.

I know of a couple of people that "Michael" banished immediately for "disrespecting" him.

If all of this stuff is really coming from one person, that guy needs to be institutionalized.
                  Last edited by WagonCircler; 03-31-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Blondie
                    Smarter than most men here :-)
                    • Aug 2012

It all makes sense now ...

Btw ... Who gives a flying **** about the range?? Stop giving Rick the dick attention. He sucks ass and so does his site. Anyone with a brain doesn't even go on that site. Let Ricks site burn!
                    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Blondie
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                      I've often wondered about that. The only thing that makes me think otherwise was the peculiar specificity of SaBills19/OtterFan's drunken threats. Prior to being permanently banned, SaBills PM'ed threatening to rape and kill my wife, after several similar, if less bold, earlier PMs.

Over a year later, it was the exact same weirdness coming from OtterFan. Strange wife fascination.

I've been divorced for many years and the ex lives thousands of miles away, so I knew there was nothing to it, but it was oddly chilling reading threats from a clinically insane person.

I know of a couple of people that "Michael" banished immediately for "disrespecting" him.

If all of this stuff is really coming from one person, that guy needs to be institutionalized.
                      Wow someone pm'd you threatening to rape your wife .. Lit did that in a thread to me and you did nothing ... So why are you posting about your wife now???
                      I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• WagonCircler
                        Escaped Convict
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                        Wow someone pm'd you threatening to rape your wife .. Lit did that in a thread to me and you did nothing ... So why are you posting about your wife now???
                        1. What was I supposed to do? Come to your house with my Glock and guard the door?

2. How exactly would I have known about this?

3. I used the story about the threats to my non-existent wife to illustrate the similarities between two allegedly different people.

4. For the first time, I actually feel some empathy for coastal.
                        Last edited by WagonCircler; 03-31-2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• coastal
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

This thread sucks.

Comment

• Blondie
                            • Aug 2012

1. What was I supposed to do? Come to your house with my Glock and guard the door?

2. How exactly would I have known about this?

3. I used the story about the threats to my non-existent wife to illustrate the similarities between two allegedly different people.

4. For the first time, I actually feel some empathy for coastal.
                            Some of you, you being one of them, acted like I was making a bigger deal out of the posts than what they were.

At this point a simple apology would be nice.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                              Escaped Convict
                              • Jul 2002

As I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to, I will assume that this nonsense took place in the home of 99.99% of the Range nonsense, the PR&S forum.

I did not post in the PR&S Forum. I was not a mod, I had no access to PMs and I barely have any idea that you exist, other than making the occasional inference from other posters.

If you're so fragile that you need people to apologize to you for things they've no idea about, then, by all means, I'm terribly, terribly sorry for whatever is is I'm supposed to be sorry for.

By the way, I didn't make a big deal when the guy threatened to rape/kill my fictitious wife, either. Your friend Spike asked me why I think Lit and Michael are the same person, so I answered.
                              Last edited by WagonCircler; 03-31-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• whkfc
                                Theres Fast Food, Then Theres KFC
                                • May 2003

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                                It all makes sense now ...

Btw ... Who gives a flying **** about the range?? Stop giving Rick the dick attention. He sucks ass and so does his site. Anyone with a brain doesn't even go on that site. Let Ricks site burn!
                                You know it prolly sounds stupid but the range was the first mb I ever visited or signed up for I was there for ten years. I saw everything that went on there. But it was my spot. I like this place in fact i visit here everyday. But that was where I posted. Ten years and a few thousand posts gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X