Thread: Buffalo Thriller Mock Draft.

Registered User Buffalo Thriller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Buffalo Thriller Mock Draft.

With Draft Day two days away I thought I would do a mock. Im going to do two scenarios covering how I think the top 8 will pan out.

#1 Kansas City Chiefs.
    Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
    This is a toss up between Joeckel and Eric Fisher. The Chiefs need to upgrade that OL and protect Alex Smith.

#2 Jacksonville Jaguars.
    Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
    If Joeckel is gone at #1 the Jags could go with the safe pick in Fisher, however, Jordan has drawn comparrisons to Jason Pierre-Paul and Aldon Smith. He also fits Bradley's D.

#3 Oakland Raiders.
    Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
    The Raiders D-Line was 2nd worst last year behind Jacksonville. Floyd may be able to help with that.

#4 Philadelphia Eagles.
    Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
    Their O-Line is horrible. D-Bell was released, Jason Peters is hurt, etc. This pick makes sense.

#5 Detroit Lions.
    Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama Crimson Tide!
    His shoulder injury may scare them off, but I think they will go ahead and jump the gun.

#6 Clevland Browns.
    Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
    Browns have some guys on their D-line that do not fit well in the 3-4, where Lotulelei will.

#7 Arizona Cardinals.
    Ezekiel Ansah, DE/OLB, BYU
    Put Ansah across from Sam Acho and let them go to work.

#8 Buffalo Bills.
    Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
    Smith had 73 touchdowns to just 12 interceptions in his last 2 years at WVU. I think Geno is the only QB in this draft worthy of a 1st round grade. Nassib wasnt even considered a 1st rounder until Marrone and company came to Buffalo, and I still dont think he is. Smith may have a chance of falling to the 2nd round but if that happens I don't see us being able to trade back into the 1st and land him.

2nd Scenario: If the Bills dont traget a QB at #8 we could go with a guy like Tavon Austin or D.J Fluker, and pick up a guy like EJ Manuel in the 2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

2. Post thanked by:

The King (04-23-2013)