• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Mayock Draft Out - Austin at #8, Jordan #9 to Jets

I would lose my mind if that became reality.

NFL Draft guru Mike Mayock released his one and only mock draft of the season on Wednesday, just one day before the 2...
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: Mayock Draft Out - Austin at #8, Jordan #9 to Jets

If we passed on Jordan for Austin I would too. Austin could end up being a huge offensive threat but we need a DE/LB like Jordan. We have the WORSE LB core in the league.
    Last edited by BillsFever21; 04-24-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Smith to the Browns seems to be picking up steam. Heard that somewhere else today. I'd be happy if the first 7 fell that way cause if it did I think we'd be getting calls from teams wanting to move up for Austin, Jordan or Milliner

Comment

• Lefty2985
        • Mar 2004

I'd be livid if we passed him if he falls to 8

Comment

• BillsU
          • Jan 2013

Don't like he is not the outside receiver who will have a chance at catching everything thrown his way. Granted he has speed to burn but he's a slot guy/returner.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillsU View Post
            Don't like he is not the outside receiver who will have a chance at catching everything thrown his way. Granted he has speed to burn but he's a slot guy/returner.
            hes 5-9, not 5-6, and his 175-180ish is built well. hes very tough, and played rb a ton in college. he will put on 10lbs in a nfl weight room. hes basically the next barry sanders.

i want a qb, but i cant pass him up. its obvious he alone will give us 14 pts a game.... the matchup nightmare of a healthy kolb, johnson and graham outside, with cj,tavon,and freddy is nuts.

as long as kolb is healthy, and oline is healthy, we will score 400 pts

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

I dont mind Austin but rather Jordan

Comment

• Swiper
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by NOT THE DUDE... View Post
                hes 5-9, not 5-6, and his 175-180ish is built well. hes very tough, and played rb a ton in college. he will put on 10lbs in a nfl weight room. hes basically the next barry sanders.

i want a qb, but i cant pass him up. its obvious he alone will give us 14 pts a game.... the matchup nightmare of a healthy kolb, johnson and graham outside, with cj,tavon,and freddy is nuts.

I've seen him listed at 5' 8" and 5' 9" - either way he's too small. We already have TJ Graham. And the Bills are telegraphing that he's poised to break out. Whatever that may mean. IDK that they'd be hyping Graham like they are if they were poised to take another little receiver.

Comment

• BillsU
                  • Jan 2013

hes 5-9, not 5-6, and his 175-180ish is built well. hes very tough, and played rb a ton in college. he will put on 10lbs in a nfl weight room. hes basically the next barry sanders. i want a qb, but i cant pass him up. its obvious he alone will give us 14 pts a game.... the matchup nightmare of a healthy kolb, johnson and graham outside, with cj,tavon,and freddy is nuts. as long as kolb is healthy, and oline is healthy, we will score 400 pts
                  He's 5-8. I just don't see the Bills taking him after what they have said about the kind of big WR who can go up and catch it. In general these small speedy guys don't last long in the NFL.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                    Will not tolerate vandalism.
                    • Apr 2006

Good God, another running back? As if the Bills don't have enough of those already!

Comment

• pmoon6
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Dec 2002

Sounds like Roscoe Parrish.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

Tavon Austin is not even close to comparable to Roscoe P Coltrain besides in height. He's never been hurt and actually has the stats to go with the draft rank.

Comment

• cookie G
                          • Mar 2003

For those who never have seen him....

A creative coordinator could have fun with him and Spiller.

Comment

• pmoon6
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
                            Tavon Austin is not even close to comparable to Roscoe P Coltrain besides in height. He's never been hurt and actually has the stats to go with the draft rank.
                            Whatever. You want another smallish slot receiver (we drafted one last year) as opposed a bigger guy who can play on the outside?

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

There isn't a WR in the game that gives his team 14 points a game

Comment

Working...
                              X