• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Re: Jim Kelly has Cancer

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    From a PR standpoint he is playing it correctly. He was wrong in his guess and he screwed up. He knows the best course of action is to just stay silent and not acknowledge his mistake and hes hoping this will all blow over as quickly as possible
    You're confused. He never guessed he had "fallen off the wagon" that was a joke, remember? Now if he HAD fallen off the wagon he'd have correctly predicted it. Don't you read his stuff? It's always "I'm never wrong so I'll dig in my heels even if I am or I'll make up a straw man argument to muddy the water", nothing new to see here.

A man of character would say "I've thought about it and it really isn't nice to make jokes and/or nasty speculation about anyone's health, particularly a Bills icon. Alcoholism is not a joke. Cancer is not a joke. I was wrong and I've learned a valuable lesson. I'm sorry."

Don't hold your breath waiting for that though.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
      I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Sell Local Ralph View Post
      Don't you read his stuff? It's always "I'm never wrong so I'll dig in my heels even if I am or I'll make up a straw man argument to muddy the water", nothing new to see here.

The best is when he claims something NEVER..NEVER..NEVER.. EVER happens and when you point it out to him that it has happened he will claim "Well that was the exception it's not the rule"

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

I heard he's getting treatment at Roswell, does anyone have verification for that? The reason I ask is because my Gram just had a tumor removed from her lung and she heard he might be on the same floor. Best wishes to both.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Doctors expect speedy recovery for Jim Kelly after jaw surgery

"At Mr. Kelly's request, we thank everyone for their concern and well wishes for him and his family," the statement said. "Today, Mr. Kelly underwent a partial maxillectomy to remove a squamous cell carcinoma of the upper gingival caused be chronic irritation at the gum site. He underwent reconstruction with a dental obturator. The surgery went very well. We are hopeful for and anticipate a speedy recovery and successful outcome.

Buffalo Bills great Jim Kelly was resting Friday after undergoing surgery to treat upper jawbone cancer. The medical center that treated the Hall of Fame quarterback also released details about what's expected of Kelly's recovery.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• sukie
            Seriously?
            • Sep 2012

nice

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                not oral structures for it to be oral cancer.
                "Today, Mr. Kelly underwent a partial maxillectomy to remove a squamous cell carcinoma of the upper gingival caused be chronic irritation at the gum site."

Yeah, so..... I wonder what the source of the chronic irritation in his gums was from. Either chew or alcohol is most likely.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  • May 2009

I pray for a healthy recovery for Jimbo.

Comment

Working...
                  X