Thread: Wazzup....

I'm a Texan
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Wazzup....

After a long incubation period I am finally able to post, so here I am saying hello.

I'm a Texans fan. I'm most active on TexansTalk.com, you're all welcome to come join the fun & festivities.

I've been interested in your team since Dick Jauron was here. I honestly thought he was on to something, but ran out of time. I wasn't expecting much from Chan Gailey, but his Bills surprised the heck out of me.

I know most of you guys are probably happy those guys are gone & don't understand my POV, but that's ok. Most people don't get me.

So why am I here? Well, I want my team to be the best in the AFC. For that to happen, in my mind, you guys have to start whup'n on them Patriots. So I figured I'd come & see how's it going. I am interested in Mario's career, but I'm not a fan. I like the guy & all, but I'm not buying a Mario Williams Jersey.

Anyway, will be seeing you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Wazzup....

Hi.
    ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
    it's Don't Tread On Me.

I'm a Texan
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Forgot to mention, I am very interested in what Kevin Kolb does. I'm not a Kevin Kolb fanboi, just interested in his career. He's done nothing yet, in my mind, that says he's your walk on starter.

But if I invested in my QB of the future (Ej), I'm going to make sure he's ready to take over the team & the team is ready for him. Until then, I'm sending tackling dummies out there until I'm satisfied we can protect him.

Kolb's got an opportunity to prove he belongs in this league, as a back-up or a starter, it's up to him.

I'm also pissed that y'all took Spiller, I wanted him in Houston, but I got over that.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,017 Times in 6,322 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Texans are my second team. I lived in Houston for 23 years. I am good friends with Gary Kubiak's cousin and Wade was always one of my favorite coaches.

At any rate, welcome to the party.
    Alrighty then