Thread: X's 2014 Bills Mock Draft V1.0

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

X's 2014 Bills Mock Draft V1.0

Never too early...

Based on my previous comments about needs at this point and based on initial projections for prospects, here's my first take for a Bills mock draft. I predicted 4 wins. I hope we have more but thats my current guess. Here's what I might do if I were the Bills:

1, pick 5) Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA- Fast, athletic, and productive... Just the type of OLB we want

2) Eric Ebron, TE, UNC- Big, receiving TE with good speed and quicks. Did I mention he's a decent blocker too? Chandler is a UFA after this year.

3) David Yankey, G, Stanford- Versatile, effective LG with decent feet

4) Ross Cockrell, CB, Duke- A bit of a sleeper. Very athletic, fast, and underrated skills

5) Gabe Ikard, G/C, Oklahoma- Another solid G/C swing type interior lineman. A bit undersized but pretty athletic.

6) Corey Nelson, OLB, Oklahoma- Fast OLB/S tweener which seems to be what Pettine likes.

7) Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia- A T/G type who has size and average feet but may need to move inside.

Just a first shot at it. Lot's will change. 3 of the 7 picks from the ACC, 2 from the PAC 10... Same as in 2013.
    Last edited by X-Era; 08-13-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: X's 2014 Bills Mock Draft V1.0

Love the Barr pick.

Only thing I will say is I dont think we win less than 6 games. I think the ceiling is 8 games if we get lucky but I think we are a 6-8 win team which probably has us as frienge top 10 pick.

Ebron I think could potentially go in the first due to his athleticism and height weight arm length numbers

love the guards though.

Guard depth and tackle depth are needed.

I am hoping we can cross tackle depth off the list if Hairston and Sanders can become solid players.

Thanks
    Thanked 24,427 Times in 14,146 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Love the Nelson selection, think we'll see a couple of OLB/SS hybrids added to this D.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

4. Post thanked by:

X-Era (08-17-2013)

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy View Post
    Love the Nelson selection, think we'll see a couple of OLB/SS hybrids added to this D.
    I like at as a potential Bryan Scott replacement. He's getting long in the tooth.