View Poll Results: Which (2) will you choose! Only (2)

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Da'Rick Rogers

19 90.48%
  • Brandon Kauffman

6 28.57%
  • Chris Hogan, Mr. 7/11

11 52.38%
  • Brad Smith

2 9.52%
  • Kevin Elliott

0 0%
  • DeMarco Sampson

1 4.76%
  • Terrell Sinkfield

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: If the Bills keep 6 receivers, which "two" will make the 53 man roster right now?

Registered User Buffalo Billy Bison's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If the Bills keep 6 receivers, which "two" will make the 53 man roster right now?

Assuming the Bills make Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin and TJ Graham the top 4 receivers, which 2 other will make it? This will be a hard decision for you to make as it will the Bills Staff. I know I'm torn between Easley (probably) Da'Rick Rogers and Chris Hogan, Mr. 7/11!

Shoot! I forgot the main man Easley. If you agree with Easley just make him your write in. Sorry!
    Last edited by Buffalo Billy Bison; 08-14-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    11-5 in 2020 and deep into the Playoffs!

Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,165 Times in 3,360 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: If the Bills keep 6 receivers, which "two" will make the 53 man roster right now?

I picked Rogers and I'd guess Easley, though he's not an option.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

This is a list: They're my demands Parzival's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: If the Bills keep 6 receivers, which "two" will make the 53 man roster right now?

Uh yeah, Easley. And Rogers. I'm not one of those people who can't stand brad smith, but it will be a shame if he is kept n the roster in leiu of some of the young talent here.
    Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

4. Post thanked by:

gebobs (08-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,254 Times in 6,469 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Smith and Rogers.

I think the last WR spot is up for grabs between Rogers and Easley.

And I don't see us keeping 7 WRs.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
    I picked Rogers and I'd guess Easley, though he's not an option.
    Sorry, should have been an option. He would have been my first choice.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    Uh yeah, Easley. And Rogers. I'm not one of those people who can't stand brad smith, but it will be a shame if he is kept n the roster in leiu of some of the young talent here.
    You sure don't need him as the 3rd or 4th QB option and he's not needed as a returner now that we have Goodwin, maybe Easley, Rogers, McKelvin etc.

Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER NOT THE DUDE...'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hogan is just having too good a camp. hes number 5 right now. smith imo lost to Easley and rogers so far. I think they keep rogers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NOT THE DUDE... View Post
    Hogan is just having too good a camp. hes number 5 right now. smith imo lost to Easley and rogers so far. I think they keep rogers
    ( although they could keep Easley and rogers instead of Hogan and rogers). honestly, it's a toss up between those 3

Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 944 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Tough to tell after 1 preseason game... I think this week will paint the picture a bit clearer, especially since I'm pretty sure Graham is already out and I doubt Stevie sees much time, if any.

But, at this stage, I'd have to go with Easley and Rogers. Kauffman and Hogan are right there, too, but I think Kauffman is a better bet to not get picked up by another team and make the practice squad than Rogers is.

I don't see how or why Brad Smith would make this team. He's pushing 30 and even with the restructure, will save the Bills a lot more than what cutting one of the rookies would. Without looking, I'd bet that he's still making more than any Bills receiver on the roster not names Stevie Johnson and, to be honest, it's not like his production is something that can't be matched for a cheaper price.

-Bill

Cincinatti > Buffalo
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

My guesses will be Hogan and Rogers.

Go young and let your QB and WRs grow together.
    The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER NOT THE DUDE...'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

yep. keeping rogers and Easley would allow you to still keep Hogan or Elliot on the ps. rogers/easley wouldn't make it through the waiver

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 4,053 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I think it's between Rogers/Easley/Hogan, but it's a shame DeMarco Sampson isn't getting more love. I thought he looked fantastic against the Colts.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Rogers is more than likely a keeper. Even though he's buried on the depth chart, if you cut him, he'll never clear waivers to make it to the practice squad. I also choose Kauffman. I'm not sure if they'll keep him, but they should b/c that kid can play.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

14. Post thanked by:

BillsFanInMass (08-15-2013)