X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JATMtheJATM
    • Aug 2012

Re: sabres prospect talk

Lieuwen and ruhwedel out for season. Pysyk time?
    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
      • Aug 2012

makarov supposedly gets the call. in limited time in rochester, he was solid. nothing great, but he was decent.

no matter how bad he plays, if he plays, the fact he made it at all means the signing was a win for the sabres. low (no) risk, decent reward.
      Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

they should just be signing street free agents if Rochester has a chance at the playoffs. They are going to get nothing coming up now. Team is already horrible. Should have seen if they could have signed Biron for backup last few games. Something a little more than sign with team for one day and retire as a Sabre.

Comment

• ckg927
          Not quite Best in the World....
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
          Zad had a 3 point night tonight..8 points in 6 playoff games for Zad
          Zadorov ends up with 4 goals and 9 points overall in the OHL playoffs; the Knights get bounced out by Guelph in 5 games(but they will host the Memorial Cup-so we'll get to see The Big Show once again).
          John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
          David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• ckg927
            • Aug 2012

GK Connor Knapp gets called up to Buffalo, and Andrey Makarov is sent down to Rochester.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by ckg927 View Post
              Zadorov ends up with 4 goals and 9 points overall in the OHL playoffs; the Knights get bounced out by Guelph in 5 games(but they will host the Memorial Cup-so we'll get to see The Big Show once again).
              its kinda too bad they are going to be in the memorial cup. i bet buffalo would have put him in rochester for the rest of the season before going to london next fall. unless he makes the big club.
              Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                its kinda too bad they are going to be in the memorial cup. i bet buffalo would have put him in rochester for the rest of the season before going to london next fall. unless he makes the big club.
                Id rather see Zad in the Memorial Cup.. My dream Memorial Cup would be London..Erie..Halifax.. Kootenay..

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                  • Aug 2012

Id rather see Zad in the Memorial Cup.. My dream Memorial Cup would be London..Erie..Halifax.. Kootenay..
                  yeah, but id also like to see zad get some AHL experience too. further his development a little more.
                  Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• ckg927
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                    Putting him in Rochester does nothing for Zadorov.

Keep him in London for the MemCup and see how he does in training camp this fall. I think Zadorov might be eligible for OA status with the Knights next season-whether London decides to use one of their 3 overage slot for him is another question.

Comment

• ckg927
                      • Aug 2012

Erie's a definite possibility...but they have to get past Guelph first and then either Oshawa or whoever wins the North Bay/Barrie series. The Q's playoffs are still in progress. If Kootenay wins, they'd have to get by the Edmonton Oil Kings and then either Kelowna or Portland.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                        • Aug 2012

jake mccabe named to team USA world cup roster. kids gonna gain some valuable experience there.

armia with assists in his last 2 games. rochester now 7th in the west.

bunch of players sent down to rochester to continue their season. rochester should get much stronger as a result of this.
                        Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                          • Aug 2012

rochester tied 1-1 going to chicago.

grigos point production has cooled off, but apparently, his compete level has risen dramatically, and even though he hasnt scored, has been an asset to the amerks.

ROCHESTER – Finally, almost two years after the Buffalo Sabres drafted him 12th overall, center Mikhail Grigorenko has landed in the AHL. Just weeks before his 20th birthday, the prospect too good for junior but too green for the NHL has settled in nicely with the Americans. The Amerks closed the regular season 7-1-1 with

armia has 2 points in 2 playoff games. he had 27 points in 54 regular season games. he struggled at times but began producing more regularly as the season went on. makarov is developing nicely as well.
                          Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                            • Aug 2012

armia had 2 goals, 2 assists last night. the kid has 6 points in 4 playoff games. its a small sample size, but its certainly a large improvement. looks like hes finally adjusting to north american hockey. in a good way.
                            Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

i thought i read somewhere that armia was thinking about going back to europe (forget where he's from) for next year. i might have read that two weeks ago or so.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                                i thought i read somewhere that armia was thinking about going back to europe (forget where he's from) for next year. i might have read that two weeks ago or so.
                                There are a few articles on the net that suggest armia might want to go back to Finland

In this interview thought Armia denies he wants to go back to Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X