Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everyone!

Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,197 Times in 6,194 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor7 View Post
    Good to "see" lots of familiar faces around this premises. Like many others I'm also a Range poster. Still post over there so I hope that's ok with everyone here. Contrary to many I have never had any issues with Rick although I do think he's driven away lots of great posters with some of his actions.

Anyway glad to be here to discuss all things Buffalo Bills.
    Vic !!!

Real good to see you, hombre.

I never had any problems with him either, still don't that I know of, some people do and did, it is what it is.

A lot of good folks here, and besides them, Jdaltroy5 too. You know, I never really get too upset at much of anything here for some reason.

Welcome !

2. Post thanked by:

jdaltroy5 (10-26-2013),Victor7 (10-27-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,194 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Vic !!!

Real good to see you, hombre.

I never had any problems with him either, still don't that I know of, some people do and did, it is what it is.

A lot of good folks here, and besides them, Jdaltroy5 too. You know, I never really get too upset at much of anything here for some reason.

Welcome !
    I'd be offended if your comments weren't so accurate.

4. Post thanked by:

Mace (10-26-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 626 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

So sad to see the range dead. Oh well. Billsman was a real ******* to me I'm not sad to see him fail. One time I was saying that allowing gays in the Army had absolutely no effect on anything, and he called me a ******.

Classy.

Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,197 Times in 6,194 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloRedleg View Post
    So sad to see the range dead. Oh well. Billsman was a real ******* to me I'm not sad to see him fail. One time I was saying that allowing gays in the Army had absolutely no effect on anything, and he called me a ******.

Classy.
    That's where my personal tolerance ends. I won't tolerate anyone calling me asterisks. Well, except some people. But mostly it gets me angry because they can't even bother to call me a bad name they just make me guess at it by counting the asterisks. Oh that ticks me off.

7. Post thanked by:

Victor7 (10-28-2013),WagonCircler (02-28-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I was banned due to posting here, honestly... That's it, never had a ban in nine years on the Range, never warned, and a consistent contributor. I wrote a post here on the Bills Zone about being fed up with the Range banning people for stupid reasons and said I was thinking about leaving. The next day I was permanently banned.

9. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Welcome, Vic.

11. Post thanked by:

Victor7 (10-28-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,657 Times in 6,090 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
    where'd you find that pic of moonie?
    No. I have one tooth.
    The artist formerly known as pmoon6 is now Stupid A-hole.

13. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (02-07-2014),Mace (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,630 Times in 5,814 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    I was banned due to posting here, honestly... That's it, never had a ban in nine years on the Range, never warned, and a consistent contributor. I wrote a post here on the Bills Zone about being fed up with the Range banning people for stupid reasons and said I was thinking about leaving. The next day I was permanently banned.
    I, of all people, am still a member. Have been banned there a couple of times. ROFL @ Billsman. He asked me, again, to be a mod several months back. I'm at least smart enough to recognize that that is not a good idea. He said he wanted some regular posters to help "re-vitalize" the place. I turned that down.

The sad thing is since Michael got involved the site is too slow to even load a page. It has been down for days/weeks at a time. Half the posts are double-posted for some reason. It's a mess. Nice to see you guys all found a different place to hang out.

15. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (02-13-2014),Rockstar (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,657 Times in 6,090 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    I, of all people, am still a member. Have been banned there a couple of times. ROFL @ Billsman. He asked me, again, to be a mod several months back. I'm at least smart enough to recognize that that is not a good idea. He said he wanted some regular posters to help "re-vitalize" the place. I turned that down.

The sad thing is since Michael got involved the site is too slow to even load a page. It has been down for days/weeks at a time. Half the posts are double-posted for some reason. It's a mess. Nice to see you guys all found a different place to hang out.
    HaHaHa. Serafin devitalized the place because he got in a snit and now he wants others to fix it? What audacity. The only reason I was banned is because I contacted Range Roamer to help Wagoncircler get in touch with him. Wagon was banned and couldn't do it himself.

**** that guy. He made his bed by banning at least a hundred longtime posters and contributors, let him lie in it. Then he reinstates Literate Stylish (Michael) because he needed help paying the bills. The man has no social skills and seems to think something like a SOCIAL message board can be "fixed" after running off all the personalities that made the board what it was in the first place.

Obtuse is too mild a word.

Oh, and I think the site goes down for periods of time because the web host isn't getting paid. Rick had a good thing and then he ****ed it up.
    Last edited by pmoon6; 02-08-2014 at 07:56 AM.

17. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (02-13-2014),WagonCircler (02-28-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,630 Times in 5,814 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

That he did.

19. Post thanked by:

WagonCircler (02-28-2014)