• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JATMtheJATM
    • Aug 2012

Re: sabres trade winds blowing

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
    His contract situation isn't something I'd be 100% comfortable with a new/rookie GM. Yet let the speculation of Grigorenko reuniting with Patrick Roy begin.
    moulson/grigo for oreilly? sign me up. oreilly is going to be 23 next month. so hes still young.
    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• The Jokeman
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
      moulson/grigo for oreilly? sign me up. oreilly is going to be 23 next month. so hes still young.
      O'Reilly can't be moved from Colorado until February 28th. Personally if I'm the Sabres the sooner we can move Moulson the better and why I'd hope the rumors to the Kings are true. As long as we get Tyler Toffoli back.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
        • Aug 2012

either way, oreilly is sexy. toffoli is sexy too. and lazar from ottawa is sexy too.

any of those combos (and maybe none happen) would be fine with me. if they can keep grigo, even better. but if hes part of a package for a young stud, fine by me.

for what its worth (nothing) eklund reports that LA is in on vanek and moulson. they wont take both. pens also in on moulson.

again, its eklund. so. more or less, im just reporting this for fun. because eklund is not very.... reliable.
        Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• clumping platelets

I say keep Miller, Moulson, and Ott

Trade Ennis, Stafford, Enroth, prospects, and picks

This team is competitive right now.......a couple of moves to add veterans can propel this team into a legit playoff team next season

I want ROR

Comment

• DetDannyWilliams
            Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
            • Feb 2013

interesting blurb in Ottawa Sun about what Sabres Murray might do with Miller

Buffalo GM Tim Murray has a decision to make on goalie Ryan Miller before the Olympic roster freeze kicks in on Feb. 7. Does he deal him before he goes to Sochi? The Sabres are expected to make one last ditch effort to sign Miller but do they want to risk him getting injured playing for Team USA and then not available for trade in March? Since he likely wouldn’t accept a deal to Edmonton, the market is limited. The St. Louis Blues have been mentioned as a top candidate and GM Doug Armstrong knows they won’t get many chances. The Blues will tell everybody they are fine with their goaltending, they aren’t.

I wouldn't mind to see the Sabres trade for Cammalleri either, he could be the #1 center that the Sabres have been looking for
            Last edited by DetDannyWilliams; 01-19-2014, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
              • Aug 2012

rumor has it the caps are interested in halak as well.
              Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
                interesting blurb in Ottawa Sun about what Sabres Murray might do with Miller

I wouldn't mind to see the Sabres trade for Cammalleri either, he could be the #1 center that the Sabres have been looking for
                "Speaking of Buffalo, agent Craig Oster of Newport Sports may have declined an offer from Murray to be the assistant GM."

also so from the link... that's too bad. Sounded like a good hire.

Comment

• mightysimi
                  Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                  • Mar 2010

either way, oreilly is sexy. toffoli is sexy too. and lazar from ottawa is sexy too.

any of those combos (and maybe none happen) would be fine with me. if they can keep grigo, even better. but if hes part of a package for a young stud, fine by me.

for what its worth (nothing) eklund reports that LA is in on vanek and moulson. they wont take both. pens also in on moulson.

again, its eklund. so. more or less, im just reporting this for fun. because eklund is not very.... reliable.
                  Are you happy paying OReilly 6.5 million next year just as a qualifying offer? That seems like a lot. Thanks to Jay Feaster for the offer sheet that drove up the price. Also after the World Jrs No way is Lazar going anywhere.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                    • Aug 2012

id be ok with giving him that much. the sabres will have plenty of space.
                    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• YankeeInRaleigh
                      • Aug 2012

Sigh...you really want to give shartacus ammunition for his next 11 gay threads?
                      www.stainsandgrains.etsy.com
                      Handmade wooden art from N.C.

Comment

• Downinfloflo
                        Victimizing The Victimizer
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
                        Are you happy paying OReilly 6.5 million next year just as a qualifying offer? That seems like a lot. Thanks to Jay Feaster for the offer sheet that drove up the price. Also after the World Jrs No way is Lazar going anywhere.
                        O'Reilly is a RFA so there is no rush on his contract he can't go anywhere with out the AVS getting a huge return.. Statsny will be the odd man out, and O'Reilly will be resigned.
                        Last edited by Downinfloflo; 01-20-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                          • Aug 2012

sabres open to moving grigo

The page you're looking for may have been changed, moved or mysteriously gone missing
                          Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

So we will give away a talented early first rounder ? Talk about going backwards, if I believed this guy (which I don't).

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                              • Aug 2012

who the hell said the sabres are "giving him away"
                              Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• clumping platelets

This is what I would want:

ROR, Giguere, mid rd pick or mid level F prospect for Enroth, Grigs, NYI #1, and one of our top D prospects (McNabb, McCabe, or Zad)

Risto not available

Under this scenario..........Miller, Ott, and Moulson are re-signed. We also move out Ennis, Stafford, and Tallinder and use some of those assets to add another young forward with scoring upside (Fleischman?)
                                Last edited by Guest; 01-20-2014, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X