• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Kouandjio can say 'bye' to rd 1

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Draft insider Tony Pauline heard from one Buffalo Bills scout that Alabama T Cyrus Kouandjio can say "goodbye" to the first-round.
    Pauline called Koaundjio's workout "sluggish, slow and totally unprepared." The big left tackle posted an official forty time of 5.59 seconds and 10 yard splits of 1.79 and 1.87 seconds. Kouandjio also posted 21 bench press reps.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: Kouandjio can say 'bye' to rd 1

I've become skeptical of AL players...
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Re: Kouandjio can say 'bye' to rd 1

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
      http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...e=29993&spln=1

Draft insider Tony Pauline heard from one Buffalo Bills scout that Alabama T Cyrus Kouandjio can say "goodbye" to the first-round.
      Pauline called Koaundjio's workout "sluggish, slow and totally unprepared." The big left tackle posted an official forty time of 5.59 seconds and 10 yard splits of 1.79 and 1.87 seconds. Kouandjio also posted 21 bench press reps.
      I've been saying for a long time that he belongs at G. I've watched him a lot and he can play very well. I'd be fine with him outside of round 1.

Comment

Working...
      X