Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2014 draft projected Top 10

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: 2014 draft projected Top 10

Bennett seems like the kind of player Ted Nolan loves. I also am concerned about the length of his career and injuries with his style of play.
    From different things I have been reading the Islanders will be keeping their pick. I doubt they will fire Snow if ownership is trying to sell. Will let new owner make that decision. I can see Islanders finishing well enough to not be in position to land one of the blue chip prospects. This is good for Buffalo if they keep the pick since they will not likely get an impact player for next year. I almost feel sorry for their fans.

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Islanders in all likelihood can do no worse than have the 6th overall pick and, baring winning the lottery, could go up as far as 4th. That could be a blue chipper.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 842 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

A NHL pro scout told Kris Baker Sam Reinhart's ability to move the puck and circulate it quickly..quick smart passes makes the scout think Reinhart should go No.1.. Baker admitted at this point he cant make up his mind whether he would take Reinhart or Ekblad No.1 .. Baker thinks Bennett is knocking on the door for the No.1 pick but thinks Bennett doesn't quite take the game over enough to warrant going No.1 and has Bennett as the No.3 prospect

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,488 Times in 4,869 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If I'm the Sabres, I do NOT take a D-man #1. Period. Defensemen depth in the system is one of Buffalo's strong points.
    "We've got a lot to cover. The good news is...I've got the time and I ain't going anywhere." -CM Punk, AEW Rampage, 8/20/21

"I see things in black and white and I have a zero tolerance policy for ****ty people." -Jon Moxley, AEW Dynamite, 1/6/21